What's new

Recent Sino-Indian border conflict

Really , my great uncle was there serving as a junior officer. His men captured many new trucks deserted by Indian troops but after the war had to hand them back to India. PLA was so poor back then and those new truck were like god sent to them, but he had to follow the order of giving them back, he complained about that in private many times when he was alive, he died several years ago.

You know, I don't think that 2 months is too long for PLA to re-capture the Doklam, because India is prepared with 50.000 soldiers there. They can't be careless. But you know, like a Chess. It still the second turn. And you don't eat your opponent's pawn at the first two turns. You are moving into a good position. So, looking at those PLA movement, I say that it still at the positioning phase for PLA (and maybe India).

But even without a fire contact, India has suffer with casualty. They lost 70 Civilians in Assam just because China didn't give them a free data. It's not Chinese fault. It's Indian fault that kill their own people.

Ah the chinese... need new 152mm guns.. need new mbt... need new mlrs... to recapture a barren land And how does India respond.. throw the stones at dogs and dogs start crying.

Ah the chinese... need new 152mm guns.. need new mbt... need new mlrs... to recapture a barren land And how does India respond.. throw the stones at dogs and dogs start crying.

Try it with a trained Police dog, and it will bite you mercilessly. Or if not, throw that stone to a group of dobberman, and look it, if they chase and kill you or they start crying.

Try it with a trained Police dog, and it will bite you mercilessly. Or if not, throw that stone to a group of dobberman, and look it, if they chase and kill you or they start crying.
Good thing we are dealing with a pug then. Eh.

Today Chinese media still claimes that PLA can take new delhi in 2 days, so anyone can say anything now, you can hold your bold prediction until it becomes reality.

And at same time your soldiers are busy with searching for food and shelter and being kicked in the butt.

yes at-least they are not busy masturbating and playing games.

You don't , really, lol, what if today you get unlucky and can't find a girl to rape.

What are you talking about, he mentioned before that there are many street dogs in their city.
he's luckier than you. You have to use your hand, while he has another... alternative.

China's Air Force Xian Y-20 Strategic Airlifter Loading Cargo to be Sent to Tibet Front :coffee:

Y-20 8.jpg

Y-20 9.jpg

Y-20 6.jpg

quote-amateurs-talk-strategy-professionals-talk-logistics-omar-n-bradley-134-40-39.jpg

Last edited:

to @Deino : Sorry Deino, I got careless here, and eaten a troll bait. Thank you for forgiving my bad behavior in this thread.

Never mind but I recently have the feelings some get a bit overanxious or quite nervous with each and every news in this regard.

Deino

Never mind but I recently have the feelings some get a bit overanxious or quite nervous with each and every news in this regard.

Deino
Do u also get the feeling that you chinese are trying too hard and are frustrated with failure of your propaganda ?

Deino

To be honest, I prefer to discuss about the army movement of both countries rather than insult Indian posters. This is like a chess. For now, we know that Indian's 40 pawn is positioned at Doklam. There is a rook of 50.000 soldiers protecting them from behind.

At the same time, the send a corp to Sikkim, and challenge China with building road around the border.

China positioned themselves near this Indian pawn with several Machinegun nest. They tried to kick Indian off the land previously, but failed. They also move inside the Indian border some time ago with a pawn at the road to New Delhi. They were there at two hours. There was also an incident of Chinese soldier kick Indian one (I don't know where. In Sikkim? Doklam? Aruchanal Pradesh? At the west? or inside China region? Where?) and a locking incident between a group of J-10A against Indian SU-30 MKI.

Now, what is Chinese next move? We see troops, weapons, and logistics have been move to Tibet area in large quantity. A convoy move at a dessert road (someone said that it was at the west end area), and I'm sure a large troop has been sent into the immediate area near Doklam.

So what do you think, @Deino ? @Figaro ?

Yes, it's like in a chess game. You don't eat the opponent's pawn at the beginning of the game. You positioned your pawns to gain advantage first.

to @Deino : Sorry Deino, I got careless here, and eaten a troll bait. Thank you for forgiving my bad behavior in this thread.

By your analogy, India itself is a pawn

The video is from Indian source. Chinese government even denied that any such incident happened to avoid embarrassment.

The video is shot from the mountain top and do you think a chinaman was hiding in the top and suddenly came out?

It was Indian policeman ITBP who came and hit the stupid Chinese.

Logic is failure in Chinese.
Sure sure, you don't seem to know the standard homeless rapper attire of the Indian army? Want me to refresh you?
india_china_troops_fight.jpg

See the homeless slumdog tunic hat? Only Indian soldiers wear that, Chinese are quite tuned to cold weather and we don't need thick jackets during summer like you Indians.

Do u also get the feeling that you chinese are trying too hard and are frustrated with failure of your propaganda ?
Or how you guys are trying too hard to put down the Chinese and fail every time :enjoy:. Someone told me Indian trolls operate just like a pack of Piranhas. Too bad the Chinese fish is too big! :rofl:

By your analogy, India itself is a pawn
A pawn to whom? The United States? Russia?

To be honest, I prefer to discuss about the army movement of both countries rather than insult Indian posters. This is like a chess. For now, we know that Indian's 40 pawn is positioned at Doklam. There is a rook of 50.000 soldiers protecting them from behind.

At the same time, the send a corp to Sikkim, and challenge China with building road around the border.

China positioned themselves near this Indian pawn with several Machinegun nest. They tried to kick Indian off the land previously, but failed. They also move inside the Indian border some time ago with a pawn at the road to New Delhi. They were there at two hours. There was also an incident of Chinese soldier kick Indian one (I don't know where. In Sikkim? Doklam? Aruchanal Pradesh? At the west? or inside China region? Where?) and a locking incident between a group of J-10A against Indian SU-30 MKI.

Now, what is Chinese next move? We see troops, weapons, and logistics have been move to Tibet area in large quantity. A convoy move at a dessert road (someone said that it was at the west end area), and I'm sure a large troop has been sent into the immediate area near Doklam.

So what do you think, @Deino ? @Figaro ?
They were there at two hours. There was also an incident of Chinese soldier kick Indian one (I don't know where.
Near Pangong lake in disputed Arunachal Pradesh (or South Tibet I believe).
They tried to kick Indian off the land previously, but failed.
They never tried to kick the Indians out; if they did, we would be seeing dozens of dead Indian soldiers machine-gunned by a Chinese patrol.
locking incident between a group of J-10A against Indian SU-30 MKI.
haven't heard about that yet ...
Now, what is Chinese next move?
The next move is for China to send forces near the disputed area and wait the Indians out. If they're too stubborn to move, Mother Nature will have the last laugh. And if that doesn't work, China will probably use force to drive out the Indians. BTW, the large convoy wasn't near Doklam at all, it was close to Karakorum.

Back
Top Bottom