What's new

Recent Sino-Indian border conflict

Iol , itching for a fight, a random PLA soldier's kick can send indians flying, that's how you fight. Today you got more soldiers killed in Kashmir, how pathetic to be an indian soldier, no food, no clothe, and being slaughtered like pigs on daily basis everywhere.
I am speaking from the current mood in the army , not based on media sources .
Nothing can substitute being in the middle of flying bullets. Kashmir though a low intensity conflict , is giving our soldiers a real feel of battle.
All the propoganda wont prevent china being taken down a peg or two in case of war.

Iol , itching for a fight, a random PLA soldier's kick can send indians flying, that's how you fight. Today you got more soldiers killed in Kashmir, how pathetic to be an indian soldier, no food, no clothe, and being slaughtered like pigs on daily basis everywhere.

yes instead its such a pleasure to be a Chinese soldier and keep playing video games, masturbating and kicking from behind like cowards.

So what can you do about it

We told you clearly
NO Road in Doklam and Bhutan supports us

BTW ; please put your real flag

Why? I put my real flag, lol. Plus what make you think that your propaganda news can affect me, an Indonesian? It's clear that you're the aggressor. Want to talk in Indonesian with me? Or Javanese? Sampeyan ngertos bahasa Jawi? Opo wong Cino ngertos bahasa Jawi? Lo pikir orang negara lain membela India hanya gara-gara elu menduduki wilayah Cina? Kon mbanyol opo?

You can't translate English or Chinese into my version of Indonesian. Because it's not a proper Indonesian, but a slang that only us, Indonesian, or people who understand Indonesian know. Google Translate won't translate it properly.

Last edited:
I am speaking from the current mood in the army , not based on media sources .
Nothing can substitute being in the middle of flying bullets. Kashmir though a low intensity conflict , is giving our soldiers a real feel of battle.
All the propoganda wont prevent china being taken down a peg or two in case of war.
Today Chinese media still claimes that PLA can take new delhi in 2 days, so anyone can say anything now, you can hold your bold prediction until it becomes reality.

yes instead its such a pleasure to be a Chinese soldier and keep playing video games, masturbating and kicking from behind like cowards.
And at same time your soldiers are busy with searching for food and shelter and being kicked in the butt.

Pussies? Not when my grandpa mowed down hundreds indians in 1962 HAHAHA DIE YOU INDIAN SCUMS
Really , my great uncle was there serving as a junior officer. His men captured many new trucks deserted by Indian troops but after the war had to hand them back to India. PLA was so poor back then and those new truck were like god sent to them, but he had to follow the order of giving them back, he complained about that in private many times when he was alive, he died several years ago.

All this news about troop movement is BS ; because NOTHING is happening
Our satellites are keeping a 24/7 watch on China

These news are just for Chinese audiences

And if China has to rely on ICBMs for getting Doklam ; then it shows how bad their
conventional forces

Don't suggest this idea to their political masters here, you never know same can be fed later to keep the morale of their public & cheerleaders up.

Back
Top Bottom