What's new

Rebuilding the army of Genghis Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are three main races on Earth.
  • Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)
  • Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
  • Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)
From the Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90.

The Turkic peoples are a collection of ethnic groups who speak the same language, and share the same culture.
They originally hail from central Asia, not from Anatolia. I think they come in the Mongolian race category.
Original Mongols are also an Ethnic group, not a full race. The Khan's first enemy were the Tatar Turks, who were living in Mongolia, after which he swept across central Asia, bringing death to the Empire which controlled it.

Turks are closely related to Mongols, but are not Mongols unless they're mixed race. Any Turk who says otherwise, needs to take his head out of that "TURAN TURKLERI" Ultra-Nationalist bullshit.

No Turk willingly fought in the Khan's army, instead they were either given the option to join the army as cannon fodder, potentially earning Mongol trust and perhaps having a rank, or death.

I've seen many Turks calling Ghengeis Khan their "hero", but that's like a Jew calling Adolf his "hero".
Turks should stop stealing Mongolian History and claiming it as their own.

Back to Anatolia not being Turk, Anatolia was originally Greek due to "Hellenization", Iberian, Celtic, Armenian, Kurdish, Galatians, Persians, ect.
When the Seljuk empire arrived in Anatolia, they forcefully Turkified the local population, with most of the following Turkic empires doing the same, thus you can see mixed Turks in Anatolia today.

I have nothing against those Turks, but when they become Turanic and try to act like a Mongol, that pisses me off.

TL;DR
Turks and Mongols are like brothers. Who are rivals against each other,
With the Turks trying to live off it's elder brothers glory.
But when someone else tries to F*** with them, they team up and kick said persons ***.
Lets tag our very own Hazara brother here
@Yazp
Time to sort these people out, Thanks for telling me.

Last edited:
The Turks in Turkey today are mostly mixed people with Seljuks and the dwellers in Anatolia. You must also consider that we have been living in Anatolia for over one thousand years, naturally our melanin (skin color) and other physical traits have changed/adapted which makes us resemble people of similar geography like the Hellenics, Italians and Northern Arabs/Syrians. Turks are the most physically diverse people i have seen, in my opinion that is something to be cherished.
Yet still you can definitely see Asiatic genes in most of us - i have always considered myself to be Asian even though most people would think i'm European

Mongols never captured our lands
Hehe, that's where you're wrong.
Ilkhanate_in_1256–1353.PNG

At one time, the whole of modern day KPK and some parts of Gilgit and Islamabad were captured.

An iconic Uzbek statesman of Aghanistan

300px-Abdul_Rashid_Dostum_in_September_2014.jpg
Ah, the self styled General-Warlord. Notorious guy.
His death penalty was being split in half by two Tanks going the opposite way, similar to the Asian execution, but done by 4 horses.

Has a paralyzed hand. Really bad guy (morally), one can not even comprehend what punishment he might receive in the afterlife. But he was good for his own Uzbek people, Put them in an advantage, but he made a mistake to not remove the Pashtun enroachers in the North and send them back to the Pashtun belt. Now the same guys are biting his *** in Kunduz, ect.
Almost got killed in an encounter with the Taliban where he was surrounded, the Hezb sent some guys to help him out since they were both fighting the same enemy. A little deaf in both ears because during said encounter, he was taking potshots at the Talibs using an RPG-7.

Tried the first Afghan elections, but reconsidered due to someone advising him. Karzai was already selected by the Americans for that.
He's now trying to get with the Russians and split from the idiotic Afghan government.

He might be a bad guy, but for his people, he is worshiped like a God.

Last edited:
Don't tell Mongols and Turk(ics)s what they are and what they are not. We certainly don't want to be told what we are by a PakiNigger who has Genghis Khan as his avatar while you have no connection with them whatsoever. If Mongols and Turks feel like doing military exercises, they will do that. Who are you? Nobody said Mongols are Turkic. We said they are our distant cousin which both parties mutually accept.

Hes a Hazara if you didnt know. Yes descendents of Genghis Khans army who still look Mongol to this very day, despite being surrounded by Iranic and Indic peoples on all sides.

Hazaras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Hazara commander in chief of the Pakistan Army General Musa Khan

gen_musa.jpg

I know Hazaras. He shouldn't speak for all Hazaras and he definitely doesn't have the right to speak for Mongols.

I don't speak for all Hazaras. I'm stating my opinion, just like everyone else. (Or perhaps I do?)
PakiNigger
It was fun having you on Pakistan Defence. Have fun with the shit load of my countrymen pissed off at you for saying that totally racist comment.

while you have no connection with them whatsoever.
Sure does explain alot! Thanks for telling me. I didn't know you could see people, or know their history or status over the Internet! Care to share your secret?

Mongols and Turks feel like doing military exercises, they will do that. Who are you

I have nothing against Mongolia and Erdoganistan having exercises together. Nowhere in my statements have I said anything against cooperation between the two.
We said they are our distant cousin which both parties mutually accept.
Ah, but my experience with Turks is different than yours.
Or perhaps I've only met the Turanic ones who think Mongols and Turks are the same? Ever thought of that?
I've had many normal Turks as friends of mine.

Judging by your "WOLF WARRIOR TURKLERI" avatar, I can safely assume you're another one of those Ultra-Nationalist Turan Turks who usually like to speak before thinking.

EDIT:
Sorry for calling Turkey, Erdoganistan. It was in response to Atawolf's unnecessary aggression.
I apologize.

Last edited:
I don't speak for all Hazaras. I'm stating my opinion, just like everyone else. (Or perhaps I do?)

It was fun having you on Pakistan Defence. Have fun with the shit load of my countrymen pissed off at you for saying that totally racist comment.

Sure does explain alot! Thanks for telling me. I didn't know you could see people, or know their history or status over the Internet! Care to share your secret?

I have nothing against Mongolia and Erdoganistan having exercises together. Nowhere in my statements have I said anything against cooperation between the two.

Ah, but my experience with Turks is different than yours.
Or perhaps I've only met the Turanic ones who think Mongols and Turks are the same? Ever thought of that?
Erdoganistan? Have fun all the hatred Turks will have towards you on PDF. One's mistake doesn't allow you to insult a country of 80 million people.
99% of Turks hold Pakistan VERY dearly, we percieve you as our most dependant ally. That insult was uncalled for, you should take it back and apologize

Erdoganistan? Have fun all the hatred Turks will have towards you on PDF. One's mistake doesn't allow you to insult a country of 80 million people
Turkey was a great country until Erdogan came along and messed it up... due to his Islamist tendencies and arming ISIL, ect. I'm sure 50 million of your people will agree with me, That is if Erdogan doesn't block Pakistan Defence too?
I repeatedly keep saying that I have nothing against Turks, only their current ruler. Same for Nawaz Sharif.
I humbly apologize if that hurt you guys. I know Turkey is a very important ally of Pakistan, only second to China. But Turanist Turks piss me off as much as Islamist-Extremist Pakistanis do.

Don't tell Mongols and Turk(ics)s what they are and what they are not. We certainly don't want to be told what we are by a PakiNigger who has Genghis Khan as his avatar while you have no connection with them whatsoever. If Mongols and Turks feel like doing military exercises, they will do that. Who are you? Nobody said Mongols are Turkic. We said they are our distant cousin which both parties mutually accept.
Brother you should take it back as well, Pakistan is our ally

Turkey was a great country until Erdogan came along and messed it up... due to his Islamist tendencies and arming ISIL, ect. I'm sure 50 million of your people will agree with me, That is if Erdogan doesn't block Pakistan Defence too?
I repeatedly keep saying that I have nothing against Turks, only their current ruler. Same for Nawaz Sharif.
Then you don't know anything about Turkey - AKP got 50% of votes 40 million people, forget that, no Turk voting for other parties would allow a foreigner to insult us. Your words are filled with ignorance. No one in their right mind would arm ISIL. The current leader represents most of his people. The current leader has kickstarted our economy and quadrupled it and during his reign we are developing indiginous military technology.

Ok i deleted the ignorant part, but respect our citizens' voice. We are a mature country and we are perfectly aware of who are capable of forming an effective government unlike the rest of the muslim world. We are the only country with majority muslim population with big industry - respect that

Then you don't know anything about Turkey - AKP got 50% of votes 40 million people, forget that, no Turk voting for other parties would allow a foreigner to insult us. Your words are filled with ignorance. No one in their right mind would arm ISIL. The current leader represents most of his people. The current leader has kickstarted our economy and quadrupled it and during his reign we are developing indiginous military technology. You are one ignorant *** aren't you?

Only god knows the Truth, but my opinion is based on what I have seen, read and heard.
I never heard of ISIS being armed by Turkey, Suicide blasts in Turkey, or mass riots, or Police dragging a dead person through the streets of Turkey before Erdogan came. I would post the picture here, but the forums rules don't allow me to.
Erdogan is probably the opposite of the great Ataturk.

Turkey was a great country until Erdogan? In which parallel fictional universe are we speaking about now?

Only god knows the Truth, but my opinion is based on what I have seen, read and heard.
I never heard of ISIS being armed by Turkey, Suicide blasts in Turkey, or mass riots, or Police dragging a dead person through the streets of Turkey before Erdogan came. I would post the picture here, but the forums rules don't allow me to.
Erdogan is probably the opposite of the great Ataturk.
Do you base your knowledge based on what you have heard? What kind of an ignorant statement is this?
Firstly there was no ISIS before the AKP government
Secondly, Turkey has been at war with PKK for almost 4 decades now, and it has always remained the same. The death toll before the AKP was 30 thousand.

Do you even know what source means? I don't have time to educate bakas, be consistent with your source and don't refer to Press TV and RT only. Im out

Lastly: AND FOR GODS SAKE, don't give your inconsistent opinions about Turkish politics if you don't have sufficient amount of background knowledge and done some independent research ON YOUR OWN. It disgusts me to see people giving their half assed opinions about countries they know sh!t about, just bandwagoning on the most popular half assed opinions. Do you see Turks giving our half assed opinions on Pakistan's internal politics?

Then you don't know anything about Turkey - AKP got 50% of votes 40 million people, forget that, no Turk voting for other parties would allow a foreigner to insult us. Your words are filled with ignorance. No one in their right mind would arm ISIL. The current leader represents most of his people. The current leader has kickstarted our economy and quadrupled it and during his reign we are developing indiginous military technology.

Ok i deleted the ignorant part, but respect our citizens' voice. We are a mature country and we are perfectly aware of who are capable of forming an effective government unlike the rest of the muslim world. We are the only country with majority muslim population with big industry - respect that

I apologize on his behalf. There's no reason for discussion to come to this level anyway.
Turkey is a brotherly country and is always in our hearts. This discussion got heated unnecessarily. Don't be offended please

I apologize on his behalf. There's no reason for discussion to come to this level anyway.
Turkey is a brotherly country and is always in our hearts. This discussion got heated unnecessarily. Don't be offended please
On my behalf?
Last I checked, the discussion was very civil until Atawolf came and abused Pakistan and Pakistanis.
Wow, I'm not even going to.

On my behalf?
Last I checked, the discussion was very civil until Atawolf came and abused Pakistan and Pakistanis.
I'm not even going to.
You started with throwing insults under the table like
-Turks are not real Turks which are lies spreaded by Greeks and Armenians
-Racist bullcrap about races
-Comparing Hitler to Turks
-Telling Mongols and Turkics what to think, feel and do
-Being arrogant while being ignorant about history

Nobody was talking about races until you came. What is it your business what Turks and Mongols do, feel or think?

Last edited:
-Turks are not real Turks which are lies spreaded by Greeks and Armenians
-Racist bullcrap about races
-Comparing Hitler to Turks
-Telling Mongols and Turkics what to think, feel and do
-Being arrogant while being ignorant about history

Are you denying the forced Turkification of Anatolia?
There were people talking about Race before me, Including yourself:
More like the perfect terrorist race.
I did not compare Hitler to Turks. Read again:
I've seen many Turks calling Ghengeis Khan their "hero", but that's like a Jew calling Adolf his "hero".
I was not telling anyone what to do. I was only stating my opinion.
I don't really understand the last part of your message, care to quote so I can explain?

Incase you don't understand English well, and are too lazy to use some translator, here you go:
Eğer Anadolu'nun zorla Türkleştirme inkar ediyorsunuz?
Kendine dahil benden önce Race bahsediyoruz insanlar vardı:
[QUOTE = "post atatwolf: 7839579, üyesi: 140984"]. Daha mükemmel bir terörist ırk gibi [/ QUOTE]
Ben Türklere Hitler'i karşılaştırmak yoktu. Tekrar oku:
[QUOTE = "post Yazp: 7839630, üyesi: 154669"]. Ben Ghengeis Khan onların "kahraman" çağıran birçok Türkleri gördüm, ama o Adolf onun "kahraman" çağıran bir Yahudi gibi [/ QUOTE]
Ne yapacağımı kimseye söylemiyordu. Ben sadece fikrimi ifade edildi.
Ben gerçekten mesajın son bölümünü anlamıyorum, ben açıklayabilirim, böylece alıntı bakım?

Translation may not be 100% correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom