What's new

Rebellious officers move to end Indian hegemony in Bangladesh

19 Indian Commandos took part in Pilkhana? Where they got this from?

My narcissism makes me do these things and ladies like it. On the other hand you will always be useless to the world and just a nerd, all you do is get online and ramble about conspiracies, this is a very nerdy habit since people in person don't take you seriously. I wouldnt have you as my lawyer to fight my speeding tickets, because of your presentation and your inability to argue.

Don't make fun of nerds. They are smart.

19 Indian Commandos took part in Pilkhana? Where they got this from?

This came out around two years ago. I can't remember where I first saw this but this is not a new allegation.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

lol bro you just mad cause you have a wife who isnt easy on the eye.

Have you no shame that you have to make personal comments on my family members? There is a limit and you have crossed it. You have no decency or self-respect.

I have reported you also. What you are doing is harassment and posting offensive and insulting comments.

This came out around two years ago. I can't remember where I first saw this but this is not a new allegation.

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Have you no shame that you have to make personal comments on my family members? There is a limit and you have crossed it. You have no decency or self-respect.

I have reported you also. What you are doing is harassment and posting offensive and insulting comments.

there has been no proof that there was any any indian commando present, you just accuse of any proof, you must be a great lawyer.

wtf is going on here:confused:

Munshi mate, you know you can keep your photo albums on facebook private? Go to the privacy settings and change it.

How to Make Facebook Photos Private

I have a privacy setting but I have restricted that further now. It is just disgraceful that personal information should be abused in this way.

Me and my family are not the subject of this thread but aazidane and this Mai dong thu long have posted comments and photos about them. This is very sad and unfortunate. I have expressed by strongest complaint to the administrators and moderators at PDF.

Munshi ..dude you have a serious intellectual brain in your head.."not joking".. why don`t you contribute with some social,economical,political,agricultural & any other situation & their way of progress in your country,it`ll be more useful for all users ...

I am not saying that don`t post these kind of post, but a person like your intelligence will do great in other writings also IMO..:cheers:
always hunting India is getting nowhere....

Munshi ..dude you have a serious intellectual brain in your head.."not joking".. why don`t you contribute with some social,economical,political,agricultural & any other situation & their way of progress in your country,it`ll be more useful for all users ...

I am not saying that don`t post these kind of post, but a person like your intelligence will do great in other writings also IMO..:cheers:
always hunting India is getting nowhere....

I do post other stuff but it is only my Indian related posts that attract attention. In any case this does not excuse the behaviourof aazidane and Mai dong thu long.

I do post other stuff but it is only my Indian related posts that attract attention. In any case this does not excuse the behaviourof aazidane and Mai dong thu long.

Actually I didn`t saw those photos before typing my previous quote....

This is actually very bad stuff to get anything personal & post them in between the discussion @ any forum... admin`ll take a serious step on it I am sure..

This Mai dong tu sho is a false flagger troll. :D

Anyways, I have no idea why anyone would make their family photos public in Facebook. This should teach someone a lesson.

This thread is neither about Munshi nor written by him.. indians always attack him personally and try to deviate the topic of thread! Care should be taken!

This Mai dong tu sho is a false flagger troll. :D

Anyways, I have no idea why anyone would make their family photos public in Facebook. This should teach someone a lesson.

lol he has an epic sense of humor though.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom