What's new

Reasons why Bangladeshis dislike India.

That is where your brain stopped functioning. It was Bangladeshi people and their independence saved india from disintegrating. And not to mention Bangladesh support feeding more than 15-20% of indian population. indians should be grateful and call Bangladeshis "sir" and ask for next order.

:rofl::rofl:

Reason Bangladeshis should loathe india

BSF kills Bangladeshi farmer, takes away body

BGB (Border Guard Bangladesh) Dinajpur sector’s officer Major SM Rabiul Islam said, the incident took place at the Achintapur border area of Binail Union around 10am Monday.

Nazrul Islam, 28 was shot dead on spot. His companion Shahedur Rahman, 26 was taken to the Rangpur Medical College and Hospitals after being shot, said local UP Chairman Hamidur Rahman.

“Nazrul along with his fellow farmers were working in the field in the morning. Suddenly BSF members fired at them, killing Nazrul on the spot.” He told bdnews24.com.

Dinajpur Sector Commander and higher officials of BGB have inspected the scene afterwards.

Major Rabiul said, “Without any provocation India’s 96 BSF border camp’s members shot at them and taken the body of Nazrul Islam.”

Protesting the killing of Nazrul, BGB officials demanded justice, added Major Rabiul.

BSF kills Bangladeshi farmer, takes away body -
bdnews24.com

Looks like indian terror force BSF taught to use assaulting woman and attempt to rape as new method of terror. And Bangladeshis should like india for that?
----
Farmer killed in BSF firing

Indian border forces open fire as Bangladeshi farmers protest assault of woman

Our Correspondent, Dinajpur
Members of Indian Border Security Force shot dead a Bangladeshi farmer and injured another when the farmers protested BSF men's assault on their wives at Birampur upazila in Dinajpur yesterday.

The dead is Nazrul Islam, 35, son of Abdul Goni of Chapra village in the upazila. BSF members also took away his body to Indian territory.

The injured is Shahedur Rahman, 34. He received bullets in his left leg and was undergoing treatment at Rangpur Medical College and Hospital. Doctors said his condition was critical.

Locals and relatives of the victims said Nazrul along with other farmers were working in the field close to the border yesterday morning. Around 9:00am, their wives brought them breakfast in the field.

Suddenly the BSF men entered Bangladesh territory and started assaulting the women. As their husbands protested, the BSF members beat them up. Three more BSF men then came in and opened fire on the farmers, killing Nazrul on the spot and injuring Shahedur.

On information, Hela Heng Mong, sector commander of Border Guard Bangladesh, Dinajpur, along with Zahedur Rashid, commanding officer of 29 Battalion headquarters in Phulbari, rushed to the spot.

Around 2:30pm, Yaswan Singh, DIG of Raiganj and Rajan Sood, CO of 96 BSF Battalion, visited the area.

Witnesses said there was an exchange of heated arguments between the BGB and the BSF men over the killing. BSF men claimed they shot the Bangladeshis inside Indian territory.

The BSF said it would return the body after an autopsy, Hela Heng Mong said. The BSF, he added, would also form a probe committee to investigate the incident and take actions against those involved.

Farmer killed in BSF firing | Indian border forces open fire as Bangladeshi farmers protest assault of woman

Last edited:
No muslim country like democratic nation. They like rogue nation which can supply them weapons, Arms to fight. Example is china, SA etc. CHina is very popular in Islamic country though the muslims in china are treated very badly.
bull shit

RanvirSena, those Biharis you posted look Indian and the guy in the black shirt looks South Indian.

in my time in dubai,i often found bangladeshis more friendly with indians than pakistanis,who felt they are closer to arabs.

in my time in dubai,i often found bangladeshis more friendly with indians than pakistanis,who felt they are closer to arabs.
i found Indians were more friendly with camels than with humans.:(

Why oh why did we give you little lungi fish eaters independence in 1971?

Hey !! Insulting our lungis is fine, but don't talk about our fish...

And you did not 'give' us anything. Some of us 'allowed' you to liberate Bangladesh, which was in Indira Gandhi's interest as well.

The reason Bengalis have more nobel prizes than other ethnicities in South Asia is the fish.

We like our fish. Take a look. :-)

Restaurants in Dhaka | Page 9

Hey !! Insulting our lungis is fine, but don't talk about our fish...

And you did not 'give' us anything. Some of us 'allowed' you to liberate Bangladesh, which was in Indira Gandhi's interest as well.

The reason Bengalis have more nobel prizes than other ethnicities in South Asia is the fish.

We like our fish. Take a look. :-)

Restaurants in Dhaka | Page 9
you probably know from my earlier posts where i stand on this. East Pakistanis had no hand in what happened in 1971. India-USSR launched an operation to destroy Pakistan, and it went successful. it went so successful and the demographics of East Pakistan were so handicapped that even today many of us parrot the bigoted Indian narrative. what this Indian poster really means is "why did our government have to colonize you people who are still causing us headaches"?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom