What's new

Real 'Yahoodi Agents are Exposed' in Pakistan. 'Great change': Israeli president says received delegation of Pakistani expats

Just like how the Palestinians and Arabs have good relations with india, IF it benefits Pakistan and Pakistani interests then we should have good relations with Israel. NOTHING wrong with that.
Theek hai bhai, according to this logic, tomorrow If it’s benefits you being a kaffir, you would become one.

For those Pakistanis who (say they ) are against Israel because of Palestine issue: given Israel needs nothing g from Pakistan, do you think Pakistan can help Palestine by interactions with Israel or mutually ignoring each other ? In this facade you're maintaining aren't you ending up strengthening those who object on anti - Jewish grounds ?
First of all, Pakistan is an Islamic ideological state based on Quran, even though if it’s not implemented yet, Quran forbids them and calls us to stay away from their friendship. So leaving Palestinian issue aside, Pakistan would still not accept it, our 3rd Holiest mosque is there which they intend to destroy.

This is Irrelevant
Few random people going to some country is not important

They can go , take picture have opinion do what ever not important

Many people go visit the Holy place seen Youtubers documenting their travel to Palestine

Election is more important item for Pakistan
This is not random, these stooges were installed on condition they will accept the apartheid state in future.

Thats why Imran is out on the streets with his Azadi march. We need to put an end to these all good for nothing generals and these current jokers.
Establishment should not be allowed to decide the fate it's people of pak but the liberals not wahabis nor patwaris we need good visionary educated people

Bhutto was the one who was taking us to perfect balanced country a Islamic state and freedom of right for every one and that's why he was punished

Our nation when some on is dying they start to make videos for personal content we become animals and here we are becoming champs no relation with Israel

Phely insane Banu phir wo mukam hasil karo Jo Bangladesh aur Germany na kia ha phir tumhari sunengi duniya jhuti shaan ma khud hi khud ka dushman ha hum

Pakistanis need to clean our own local house first before we worry about external matter
Yea, but what if those same external threats are the reason our house is in mess? What would you do? Bow to them, accept their wishes and call them masters?

Yea, but what if those same external threats are the reason our house is in mess? What would you do? Bow to them, accept their wishes and call them masters?

All external factors are irrelevant what matters is right people are elected in election and elections are done

All external factors are irrelevant what matters is right people are elected in election and elections are done
So we actually had an elected leader, so who menddled in our matters and did a ragime change, while threatening us and on whose behalf or are you still blind? You’re username go against your views. It’s more like
Ghulam Pakistan, if they accepted should I because, I don’t have my own view so I’ll always be a follower, won’t be a leader. That’s how you sound.

Election first

All other matters later
> Economy
> Rupee rate
> Israel or not
> Petrol Price

Every thing can be pushed back except for Election Call

When Imran Khan makes the call for Jalsa 2.0 be ready

The effort has been going on from a long time. Israel always wanted that Pakistan accepts them. This delegation included PTV employee & anchor, Pakistan parade commentator, Mr. Ahmad Qureshi who has close ties with Establishment. He has been lobbying to accept Israel for a long time and has been propagating that it is in interest of Pakistan.

Attachments

• FSd35exWYAEPcLD.jpg
    FSd35exWYAEPcLD.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 35
Election first

All other matters later
> Economy
> Rupee rate
> Israel or not
> Petrol Price

Every thing can be pushed back except for Election Call

When Imran Khan makes the call for Jalsa 2.0 be ready
Bruh! Just leave it. If anything, change your username to Ghulam Pakistan with such mindset.

The israel topic is good discussion point for election time for foreign policy I am sure political parties can express their own views about their stance and point of view
During election time the leaders can express their own views what the foreign policy should be or not

Domestic issue is more higher priority

However For now Pakistani wants Elections announcement

I personally don't consider any other issue to be more important then Pakistanis being able to Vote in Elections

Historically Pakistan's stance on Israel is tied to OIC point of view

The israel topic is good discussion point for election time for foreign policy I am sure political parties can express their own views about their stance and point of view

However For now Pakistani wants Elections announcemen

I personally don't consider any other issue to be more important then Pakistanis being able to Vote in Elections

Elections happening in October ?

From what I gathered , Call for Election deadline is in 2-3 days , then Jalsa Azadi 2.0
Which can force election in 2 weeks

Considering that by Law , Elections are due in 90 days since time when President of Pakistan calls for Election

April - Call to Election from President Alvi

May - Political Parties doing their Jalsa
Imran Khan has his Party Jalsa
Other parties also doing their own

June - End of June , 90 Days

So it seems we are on on correct path

Azadi Jalsa 2.0 in June , with 'PREPARATION LOTS OF IT" , we should be looking at Elections call

Constitutionally Elections should be held in 90 days Once President calls for it

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom