What's new

Real 'Yahoodi Agents are Exposed' in Pakistan. 'Great change': Israeli president says received delegation of Pakistani expats

Indeed perfection in this world is impossible, still, it is every Muslim's duty to follow Islam. There is no excuse for it, whatever the consequences are, means it is for your interests or against your interests.
Religion taught the principles and not interests, upon following the principles, all our interests will be safeguarded by ALLAH SWT and not by the USA/Israel/China/Arabs/Russia. We ignored such lessons and the results exposed us to the present-day situation - even in the last 70 years we looked after the USA's interests in the region and they keep us humiliating again and again.
Just think where we stand now and bet me even if you recognize Israel, the situation will never improve for us, could say it will be worse.

If recognising Israel does not help or benefit us whatsoever then don't recognise Israel. Either way I do not care. I am neither pro-israel or pro-Arab. Neither do I hate them. They are non-Pakistanis who MEAN nothing to me. What matters is Pakistan, Pakistani people and Pakistani interests. ALL else means NOTHING.

Israel supplied arms to Pakistan which the govt did not have qualms accepting. So why this (imo) facade of anti Israel ?

Why so many threads about a country not recognized by the country and 220mn people?

Consider this without prejudice : If Libya and Muammar Gaddafi who did more than most for the cause of the Palestinians including supporting transnational revolutionary individuals and groups like Carlos the Jackal and the Japanese Red Army, can mellow and propose the One State Solution called Isratin ( or any other name ) where the Muslims, Christians ( and others ? ) of current West Bank, Gaza and the Palestinian refugees, and the Jews and others of Israel will live in a single democratic country where every citizen is accorded equal rights, then Pakistan as a state having done nothing good for Palestinians and instead having the mullahs pretentiously jumping up and down, burning Israel flag and chanting "Israel murdabad" while getting their "Mard-e-Momin" Zia ul Haq to slaughter the progressive Palestinians in Jordan, it would be in the interest of the world's Muslims to see Pakistan develop good relations with Israel but on two conditions : That Israel establishment discuss Isratin and that Israel stop terrorism against Syria by stopping bombing of Syria and stopping support of anti-Assad Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood NATO proxy criminals.

For those Pakistanis who (say they ) are against Israel because of Palestine issue: given Israel needs nothing g from Pakistan, do you think Pakistan can help Palestine by interactions with Israel or mutually ignoring each other ? In this facade you're maintaining aren't you ending up strengthening those who object on anti - Jewish grounds ?

Diesel has been moaning about Israel for decades, using it to fuel his campaign and more, suddenly he’s all quite.

He is meeting Israeli delegation in Saudi Arabia.

Nawaz Sharif met Israeli ambassador in UK as well.

It's all part of American regime change operation.
1) Indian relations.
2) Israel.
3) Security pact with the Americans ( bases/ renewal of air corridor)

My posts were deleted and I was banned when i stated the obvious.

Its the American lobby in GHQ, coupled with the 3 ghaddar stooges.

Massive pressure was exerted on Imran Khan for 2 years to recognise Israel and relations with India.

Last edited:
If recognising Israel does not help or benefit us whatsoever then don't recognise Israel. Either way I do not care. I am neither pro-israel or pro-Arab. Neither do I hate them. They are non-Pakistanis who MEAN nothing to me. What matters is Pakistan, Pakistani people and Pakistani interests. ALL else means NOTHING.

Dear Sir, well sail. I know that we as Muslima are not against anyone but those who are against us.

From the mother's lap to the cradle of the grave, we are continuously in the learning process. What I learned to date is that the Muslim is 'Afaqi' and the whole world is for him - though the present system of division of the world based on countries restricts us as we are weak. The whole earth is made a 'Masjid' and Muslims could pray anywhere (except washrooms and the place which became 'najas/filth' due to known reasons. That is the reason the country got the least priority in Islam.

1653827845967.png

Our national poet 'IQBAL' expressed the Quran in his poetry very well, the above piece is from his poetry. If you are interested in reading, here is the link for the purpose. You could explore it whenever free:

Non Issue.

No its not a non issue.
Same goes for Kashmir I guess ( Bajwa made it clear of his intentions as well, what is the negotiation team doing in India in the grab of water negotiations? We will find out)

Bajwa doctrine right. ( Recognition of Indian hegemony / Recognition of Israel and US security pact/ Air corridor/bases ). 🙂

Without principles its just prostitution at a state level.

Last edited:

انڈین چینل پر برائے راست ہمارے پیارے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کی شان میں گستاخی کی گئی تمام مسلم ممالک کو چاہیے کہ وہ انڈیا کو اس بھونڈی حرکت کی سزا ضرور دے ادھر ہماری
حکومت بھارت سے تعلقات بحال کرنے کوشش میں لگے ہیں کچھ شرم کرو
Yes, now the ambassador of France has become a Muslim

Regarding Fazlu.. On a mission.

View attachment 848941

No need to HIDE it sir you know very well which quarters exerted pressure on Imran Khan for diplomatic relations with Israel. 🙂

It's all about principles.
Again mountain out of a molehill - these people are "expats" and not representatives of the Government of Pakistan - so I still say this is a non-issue. This is not the first delegation of Expat- Pakistanis to visit Israel btw.

For those Pakistanis who (say they ) are against Israel because of Palestine issue: given Israel needs nothing g from Pakistan, do you think Pakistan can help Palestine by interactions with Israel or mutually ignoring each other ? In this facade you're maintaining aren't you ending up strengthening those who object on anti - Jewish grounds ?

Our stance is moral and political.

If we recognise the legitimacy of the occupation of the Palestinian state by Israel, on what grounds do we reject the legitimacy of the Indian occupation of Kashmir?

Pakistan will recognise the Israeli state and it's boundaries when there is a viable Palestinian state that with boundaries that the Palestinians have agreed too.

This has been our position since day 1.

The Arab countries that recognised the Israeli state initially did so because Israel defeated them, occupied their territories and demanded recognition from them to return the territories. The Gulf Arabs do so because the Americans have ordered them too. In exchange for the continued blessings of their lord and savior America, they bow at the temple of Israel.

Frankly what other countries do or do not do, should not influence us.

Back
Top Bottom