What's new

Real Time Update on Coronavirus Outbreak in Iran

Are you ready to fight this outbreak of coronavirus?

• Total voters
I'm worried about the cases in Afghanistan. Afghanistan and Pakistan are very closely linked, with thousands of back and forth in the border per day. Let's see how it turns up.

~

Iran's Deputy Health Minister Iraj Harirchi, who has been briefing officials journalists

In past couple of days, announced in a #video message that he has tested positive for #CoronaVirus.

The American movie that predicted Corona virus from bats from Hong Kong city back in 2011:

Now fools come and say this virus came from clouds(like Ebola & HIV) and as always yankee pigs are innocents.

3D51DC02-77EF-4BDB-B5CE-5533851CBF4A.jpeg

The number of COVID-19 tests that can be conducted is very limited, I guess 250 tests a day, We simply lack the capacity, So the number of sick people reported is a gross underestimation. The Chinese bought us time with the measure they took, But our incompetent buffoon lying sack of sh!t officials blow it all up, So now we're heading for a catastrophe.

im going to hell for laughing at this..... in a sort of its so ridiculous you cant do anything but shake your head and laugh

Irony captured on video

this is 100x worse then they are letting on... 70 diagnosed, 15 deaths and only 3 recovered? on a virus that has a supposed 1-2% kill rate? the math does not add up...

im going to hell for laughing at this..... in a sort of its so ridiculous you cant do anything but shake your head and laugh

Irony captured on video

this is 100x worse then they are letting on... 70 diagnosed, 15 deaths and only 3 recovered? on a virus that has a supposed 1-2% kill rate? the math does not add up...

Killrate is around 3%. Best wishes for Iran.

Last numbers for Iran from yesterday
961 Suspicious cases
61 positive patient
12 death

Compare to China yesterday

- 77785 infected cases (47502 left).
- 2666 died.
-27617 recovered.

Killrate is around 3%. Best wishes for Iran.

Last numbers for Iran from yesterday
961 Suspicious cases
61 positive patient
12 death

Compare to China yesterday

- 77785 infected cases (47502 left).
- 2666 died.
-27617 recovered.

Well if kill rate is 3% then you have roughly 500+ infected. I could see this easily being atleast 1000+

Statistical models indicate upwards of 54,000 infection in Iran and I believe that to be an underestimate:

"We estimated that 18,300 (95% confidence interval: 3770 to 53,470) COVID-19 cases would have had to occur in Iran, assuming an outbreak duration of 1.5 months in the country, in order to observe these three internationally exported cases reported at the time of writing."

Source:
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.24.20027375v1

Dumb dirty Moth3r F#ckers protesting and preventing Coronavirus patients from reaching Quarantine Hospitals in Iran.

This one cracked me up,it was the french coming to the rather stunningly obvious conclusion that relying mainly on one country [china] for the bulk of the worlds pharmaceutical ingredients was perhaps not the best idea after all.......especially since said country is now increasingly isolated as the result of a rather nasty viral outbreak making said ingredients rather difficult to obtain.
https://www.business-standard.com/a...alisation-french-minister-120022500737_1.html
I think theres also a very valuable lesson here for iran,that it might be time to try and be as self sufficient in the local production of as many drugs and other medical items and equipments as possible,as going cap in hand to the west isnt going to achieve jacksh!t,because even tho supposedly things like this arent officially sanctioned the sanctions are set up to ensure that its almost impossible to acquire these things through normal channels.

Back
Top Bottom