What's new

Real Time Update on Coronavirus Outbreak in Iran

Are you ready to fight this outbreak of coronavirus?

• Total voters
I was reading a post about the reason for the sudden death of these ministers is because of their involvement in the Iraq-Iran war where they were exposed to chemicals and have a bad respiratory system (most targets for the virus).

Is there any truth in this?

Why? He's funny. I like a good laugh.
As an :pleasantry:Iranian with medicine background:pleasantry:can you please tell us if you approve this treatment or not?
I mean, One can't blame this iranian cleric for thinking that applying violet leaf oil to anus is a treatment for coronavirus when an iranian with medicine background thinks that the mutations in the SARS-CoV-2 increases the chance of it being a biological weapon:omghaha::haha::laughcry:
This can explain why Iran, South Korea and Italy have been affected worse than other countries. And this increases the chance of COVID-19 being a biological weapon.

As an :pleasantry:Iranian with medicine background:pleasantry:can you please tell us if you approve this treatment or not?
I mean, One can't blame this iranian cleric for thinking that applying violet leaf oil to anus is a treatment for coronavirus when an iranian with medicine background thinks that the mutations in the SARS-CoV-2 increases the chance of it being a biological weapon:omghaha::haha::laughcry:

The US president today called the WHO statistics on COVID-19 wrong and he said that "he" believes that the fatality rate is much lower. Lower than 1%.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ld-health-organization-death-rate/4961519002/

Nowhere on that list does it say anything about oil on anus.....seems to be a fantasy of some it seems....

The US president today called the WHO statistics on COVID-19 wrong and he said that "he" believes that the fatality rate is much lower. Lower than 1%.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ld-health-organization-death-rate/4961519002/
The Iranian health minister said he has contracted the coronavirus a day after appearing at a press conference in which he downplayed its spread and said mass quarantines were unnecessary:
An Iranian with :pleasantry:medicine:pleasantry: background here thinks that the SARS-CoV-2 is a biological weapon because it had natural mutations.
Chinese scientists identify two strains of the coronavirus, indicating it’s already mutated at least once

Key Points

• The more aggressive type of virus was found to be prevalent in the early stages of the outbreak in Wuhan — the Chinese city where COVID-19 was first detected late last year.
    • But the frequency of this type of virus has since decreased from early January, the scientists said.
    • Researchers cautioned that data examined in the study was still “very limited.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/04/coronavirus-chinese-scientists-identify-two-types-covid-19.html

This can explain why Iran, South Korea and Italy have been affected worse than other countries. And this increases the chance of COVID-19 being a biological weapon.
I wonder, Are these the side effects of the backward theocracy? :cuckoo::crazy::cuckoo::crazy:

I think they're the dumbest creatures on earth. No other could have been expected under the ignorant dictatorial regime of the Shia!

Back to the point, maybe the automatic noor (light) mechanism that supports Khamenei's divine(!) powers is good for this disease. Just a suggestion...

CfYa8KnXIAAy5To.jpg large.jpg

The Iranian health minister said he has contracted the coronavirus a day after appearing at a press conference in which he downplayed its spread and said mass quarantines were unnecessary:
An Iranian with :pleasantry:medicine:pleasantry: background here thinks that the SARS-CoV-2 is a biological weapon because it had natural mutations.

I wonder, Are these the side effects of the backward theocracy? :cuckoo::crazy::cuckoo::crazy:
Are you repeating yourself now? Are you running out of new things to say?

The US president thinks Belgium is a city. LOL

I think they're the dumbest creatures on earth. No other could have been expected under the ignorant dictatorial regime of the Shia!

Back to the point, maybe the automatic noor (light) mechanism that supports Khamenei's divine(!) powers is good for this disease. Just a suggestion...

View attachment 611341
Moron he visits people on the daily basis without the so-called "automatic noor" of yours ... projector is there to make car interior & exterior light closer ...
Nuts and Bolts Filmmaking.jpg
Alas sectarian mindsets are indeed true failures of mankind ...

His visiting people without automatic noor ...

Oh God, This is embarrassing, This outbreak turned into a national catastrophe and a PR disaster. Here's an idea, These Islamist imbeciles who don't know any better should shut their mouths and cause less embarrassment, They should do this until feather notice.

Oh God, This is embarrassing, This outbreak turned into a national catastrophe and a PR disaster. Here's an idea, These Islamist imbeciles who don't know any better should shut their mouths and cause less embarrassment, They should do this until feather notice.
Iran response was initially slow but now they have full control on the situation. There rate of recovery from disease is better than no of people getting affected. On Thursday 700 + recovered while around 500 tested positive.

Trust me, they are doing much better than Norway. Here they do absolutely nothing. Even infected people are allowed to chill in their home and infect their family who go out and infect the rest.

A look from the outside. I see how outbreaks of this disease are developing in different countries and I want to note that the Iranian government, maybe not among the best, but far from among the worst. To be honest, is much more alarming the situation in countries such as for example Egypt, where officially before this day only three case of COVID-2019 identified, while more and more people are being detected in other countries (US, Canada, France, Greece) with this new coronavirus after visiting Egypt.

A look from the outside. I see how outbreaks of this disease are developing in different countries and I want to note that the Iranian government, maybe not among the best, but far from among the worst. To be honest, is much more alarming the situation in countries such as for example Egypt, where officially before this day only three case of COVID-2019 identified, while more and more people are being detected in other countries (US, Canada, France, Greece) with this new coronavirus after visiting Egypt.

This was recommended to my by Youtube, don't follow the guy but just imagine what Trump said here was done by the Iranian Leader or so:

Back
Top Bottom