What's new

Real Time Update on Coronavirus Outbreak in Iran

Are you ready to fight this outbreak of coronavirus?

• Total voters
That's very likely to happen but it's a prediction.

I wouldn't count gender as a "racial difference" to be honest. And you're right but when you open a pharmacology book they don't mention racial differences even for generic drugs. They discuss how the drug affects the elderly, children, adults with particular conditions, pregnant women and things like contraindications and side effects. At least my book never separated the effects of drug on Europeans, Asians or Africans.
thats why we don't like when pharmacist perscribe drugs for patient , they don't examine patient and only give them a drug which is supposed to heal the symptoms of the patient without considering other things. its even present in our traditional medicine or medicine of other countries that have a history of rich tradtional medicine like china . no two patient get simillar perscription

and thats the problem with text books , thats why today trends is to base your practice on studies and why something like uptodate become so popular

The US: Claims to have a treatment for COVID-19, yet its mortality rate is higher than the theocracy it loathes and China. ;-)

Coronavirus screening may miss two-thirds of infected travelers entering U.S.
https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/st...us-cases-may-have-slipped-through-screenings/

The US: Claims to have a treatment for COVID-19, yet its mortality rate is higher than the theocracy it loathes and China. ;-)
:blah::blah::blah:
So Iran is worse than I thought because a "person with medicine background" arrived at the conclusion that the virus is a biological weapon because it had natural mutations.

Then again, carry on. I am enjoying the clown show from here.
They are a danger for the world and for themselves.

Iran’s reaction to coronavirus has become a danger for the world.

Posting the article sheds a bit of light into the Iranian darkness, for the educational benefit of PDF readers.

LOL.... Shedding light the Ameritard way... by posting zionist bullcrap...... worry about your own country

14203FB2-124C-4E37-9939-C9C4CB0C7206_w1200_r1_s.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom