What's new

Real Time Update on Coronavirus Outbreak in Iran

Are you ready to fight this outbreak of coronavirus?

• Total voters
It does make one wonder how america is going to handle the corona virus outbreak in their country.In many ways they are poorly equipped to deal with it,politically you have a neo fascist leader like chump who is a literal compulsive liar,whos ego will stand no criticism and who has a long history of dismissing things reported in the press that he doesnt like as "fake news",or media bias or some sort of political conspiracy.To make matters worse you have nothing like the systems of universal healthcare that exists in most of the rest of the west,and indeed many non western societies,derisively referred to as "socialized medicine" by the american political elites.Instead you have a health system that is run purely for profit,and where the quality of ones access to medical care is dictated purely by the contents of ones wallet.
Its not just sad but actually pretty sickening to see this outbreak being used by those in other nations with political axes to grind to bash both china and iran.

It's not that different from when we are hit by earthquakes or the flood a couple of years ago. But it's easier to blame governments for mismanagement and spread propaganda when it's something that can potentially affect everyone, it fuels much more rage. And you can spread a lot of believable lies. Like, governments officials are using the test kits only for themselves, they have fled to safe areas while refusing to lock down other cities. They knew about the outbreak but didn't tell anyone so it wouldn't affect the election results. etc. Some of it could be true, or it could all be propaganda. But I am very disappointed in the way the government handled the outbreak. After all these years, I don't trust our leaders anymore.
I share your views...any significant event in Iran will be spinned negatively and presented as "product of the Islamic system". It is the bread and butter of western propaganda machinery (too bad some Iranian are willingly or not helping this machinery). Having said that there appears to be some general characteristic of Iranian society that is slow to respond to an emerging danger until it actually happens...examples of this.

Nuclear field.....It took Iran the murder of six nuclear scientists until they finally realised that Israel was really serious and intend on killing all of them before they took action to protect them.
Climate change...no action until last years floods forced them to wake up.

Iraq attack.....despite numerous warnings about Iraqi troop massing for an attack ..it took Iraqi planes over Tehran to wake them up.

JCPOA fiasco:....did not believe US will cancel the deal despite the fact that all republican contenders had promised to do so until it did.
Murder of Gen Sulaimani...did not believe it will happen until it did

So I was expecting that the Iranian society under the management of an incompetent government will surely miss the opportunity to prevent this Virus to take hold in Iran and unfortunately as expected they did (remember they had a two months window to get ready and stop infected incomings). The only ones ready for it were the crooked businessmen who ordered their gloves and masks and statched them for later use at inflated prices...so obviously some people had their radars on!)
I have no idea how this slumber of society can be fixed but if you blame it on the islamic system or any particular government it is only a partial answer.

It's not that different from when we are hit by earthquakes or the flood a couple of years ago. But it's easier to blame governments for mismanagement and spread propaganda when it's something that can potentially affect everyone, it fuels much more rage. And you can spread a lot of believable lies. Like, governments officials are using the test kits only for themselves, they have fled to safe areas while refusing to lock down other cities. They knew about the outbreak but didn't tell anyone so it wouldn't affect the election results. etc. Some of it could be true, or it could all be propaganda. But I am very disappointed in the way the government handled the outbreak. After all these years, I don't trust our leaders anymore.
I think the Ministry of Health has been doing an OK job. They have been spreading valid information about the virus all the time. We don't know what has caused the spread of the virus in Iran in this scale but can you tell me what caused the spread of the virus in Italy or South Korea? Italy is even further from China than Iran is, yet they're suffering from it just as much as Iran.

South Korea was extremely cautious and attempted to prevent the entrance of the virus to their country. But now they have over 5,000 confirmed cases.

Chinese scientists identify two strains of the coronavirus, indicating it’s already mutated at least once

Key Points
  • The more aggressive type of virus was found to be prevalent in the early stages of the outbreak in Wuhan — the Chinese city where COVID-19 was first detected late last year.
  • But the frequency of this type of virus has since decreased from early January, the scientists said.
  • Researchers cautioned that data examined in the study was still “very limited.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/04/coronavirus-chinese-scientists-identify-two-types-covid-19.html

This can explain why Iran, South Korea and Italy have been affected worse than other countries. And this increases the chance of COVID-19 being a biological weapon.

South Korea is affected because of a super spreader attending a tightly packed cult place of worship. Iran is affected because of pure incompetence. What a clown show you people are. Facepalm!!

South Korea is affected because of a super spreader attending a tightly packed cult place of worship. Iran is affected because of pure incompetence. What a clown show you people are. Facepalm!!
As a person with background in medicine, I'd rather believe a peer-reviewed article published in an academic journal by scientists from a leading country like China than some clown from Sri Lanka LOL

As a person with background in medicine, I'd rather believe a peer-reviewed article published in an academic journal by scientists from a leading country like China than some clown from Sri Lanka LOL
So Iran is worse than I thought because a "person with medicine background" arrived at the conclusion that the virus is a biological weapon because it had natural mutations.

Then again, carry on. I am enjoying the clown show from here.

So Iran is worse than I thought because a "person with medicine background" arrived at the conclusion that the virus is a biological weapon because it had natural mutations.
I don't expect someone from Sri Lanka to understand the difference between reaching a conclusion and saying "that it increases the chance of it being a biological weapon".

Corona virus spreading =/= govt is incompetent.

There are multiple factors at play at once and govt is just 1 factor. stop simple minded thinking.

I have tried to stay civilized with your posts..so I ask you to leave Iran and its problems to Iranians alone..you need to go back wherever hole you came from and do not bother to comment on things you do not understand.....hurry up your destitute country of sri lanka will soon disappear under the water..lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom