What's new

Real Time Update on Coronavirus Outbreak in Iran

Are you ready to fight this outbreak of coronavirus?

• Total voters
Lol that's such a weird idea when everywhere in Germany supermarket shelves are going empty. Nobody even cares about Iran here.

wtf does that have to do with anything?

media propaganda cries apocalyps.black death.... there are reports of shortages of essential things like masks and sanitizers.. and your surprised some people are panic buying essentials just in case??

you would be an idiot not to. at worst you can just use / eat the excess supply you don't need.

wtf does that have to do with anything?

media propaganda cries apocalyps.black death.... there are reports of shortages of essential things like masks and sanitizers.. and your surprised some people are panic buying essentials just in case??

you would be an idiot not to. at worst you can just use / eat the excess supply you don't need.
Most people I know are not freaking out but it it o takes a dozen or so morons to finish stocks in supermarkets

Also depends on which media. German media has been relstively calm. US media on the other hand caters to sensationalism. In the east, cultures are backward and are not capable of being calm under stress.

Most people I know are not freaking out but it it o takes a dozen or so morons to finish stocks in supermarkets

Also depends on which media. German media has been relstively calm. US media on the other hand caters to sensationalism. In the east, cultures are backward and are not capable of being calm under stress.

It has less to do with panic here. Most in germany know how german politicians work and so they informed themself and decided to buy some reserves for a month or two. And as we now see they were right. No masks, no sanitizers, even the clinics havent any level 3+ masks for the medics working there. Also 90+% of the normal doctors have no kits to detect corona or even enough masks. So due to most german know how the media and the politicians lie they do the best what they can do in that situation. Also black humor is all around. All hope that most of the politicians die by corona and make fun about it. And horray the first politician in Thüringen already is infected and bets go high :D

Aren't they only doing this to mock religious people?
The Shirazi sect of Shia Islam is supported by the UK to defame Shia Islam and create more animosity and chaos in the Muslim world. When these guys attacked the Iranian embassy in London to protest the actions of the Islamic Republic regime, the first thing they did was to insult Aisha, Omar, Abubakr and Othman.

It is understandable that these guys have political differences with the Iranian regime and it makes sense that they attack the Iranian embassy to send a political message to the regime. But why would they curse Sunni figures in the middle of London where a large Sunni population exists? What kind of political message that can send to the Iranian regime? Nothing. The only purpose that serves is to create more division between Sunni and Shia people and fuel the perpetual war in the Middle East.

The UK is obviously using these guys for their political agenda against Iran. This photo is another example of how the UK and Westerners in general are using traitors among Muslims to defame Muslims and feed their propaganda machine to spread Islamophobia.

The Shirazi sect of Shia Islam is supported by the UK to defame Shia Islam and create more animosity and chaos in the Muslim world. When these guys attacked the Iranian embassy in London to protest the actions of the Islamic Republic regime, the first thing they did was to insult Aisha, Omar, Abubakr and Othman.

It is understandable that these guys have political differences with the Iranian regime and it makes sense that they attack the Iranian embassy to send a political message to the regime. But why would they curse Sunni figures in the middle of London where a large Sunni population exists? What kind of political message that can send to the Iranian regime? Nothing. The only purpose that serves is to create more division between Sunni and Shia people and fuel the perpetual war in the Middle East.

The UK is obviously using these guys for their political agenda against Iran. This photo is another example of how the UK and Westerners in general are using traitors among Muslims to defame Muslims and feed their propaganda machine to spread Islamophobia.

I thought its just pranksters mocking religious people. In the video, the second guy who licks the shrine is trying hard not to laugh. The video is posted by Masih, obviously she is using it as propaganda, but I thought the reason behind licking the shrine was to mock or joke.

I thought its just pranksters mocking religious people. In the video, the second guy who licks the shrine is trying hard not to laugh. The video is posted by Masih, obviously she is using it as propaganda, but I thought the reason behind licking the shrine was to mock or joke.

He laughs when he talks about "eating the virus for others not to get sick". The whole thing is staged for propaganda purposes.

What is interesting about the recent outbreak of Covid-19 in Iran is the psyop following it.

It's not that different from when we are hit by earthquakes or the flood a couple of years ago. But it's easier to blame governments for mismanagement and spread propaganda when it's something that can potentially affect everyone, it fuels much more rage. And you can spread a lot of believable lies. Like, governments officials are using the test kits only for themselves, they have fled to safe areas while refusing to lock down other cities. They knew about the outbreak but didn't tell anyone so it wouldn't affect the election results. etc. Some of it could be true, or it could all be propaganda. But I am very disappointed in the way the government handled the outbreak. After all these years, I don't trust our leaders anymore.

مسئولی محترم در یک ... آشکار دیگه ، اعلان استانی تعداد مبتلایان به کووید 19 رو لغو کردن ... کسی هم که از غسالخونه ی قم فیلم گرفته بود رو باازداشت کردن ...
به جرات می تونم بگم ، دروغگو ترین مسئولین دنیا رو داریم ...

The guy who was doing the licking has been arrested and is licking an ice cream now.

Back
Top Bottom