What's new

Real target is Islamis aspiration in Bangladesh -War crime is an excuse

More than 100 at least died and everyone know that. Only shameless awami bigots and chapatti worshippers can argue otherwise. But then again only chapatti leaguers can make fun of civilian death by shamelessly arguing with numbers. Amardesh archives seem to be down so can't give any links. Any way here what Dada India's NDTV reported in 4th march:

Three more killed in fresh clashes in Bangladesh, toll crosses 80
Three more killed in fresh clashes in Bangladesh, toll crosses 80 | NDTV.com

Even dadas don't seem to agree with awami party figures. :lol:

:undecided: U were supposed to be act politely.Okay how long u can hold ur actual nature.

Im not arguing or shamelessly asking for death numbers. Its u who talked first that 150 ppl dead.

So where is the proof. Its clear who is making fun of what.

If that propaganda pic looked like light machine guns I hadn't opposed.
But the gun placed there very weird for its large caliber and big size.
I mean have we got that types of arms.
Post something similar from our armed forces. Of-course from creditable source.

bangladesh_army_troops_20070604.jpg

Jamaat propaganda pic ofcourse :chilli:

@animelive

are u okay ? Why jumping so much. Sorry I placed u on my ignore list. For ur rough behavior and u r too difficult for conversation.
But no advantage from ignore list as they can still quote :undecided:

This machine guns are usually used by army and bgb. If rab uses it no problem.
But if u have some brainz equate that pic with idune's propaganda pic.
One is very small and the other one is almost size of a man.

And leave me with all these as u cant prove anything on real life.
It can only give advantage on internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
@animelive

are u okay ? Why jumping so much. Sorry I placed u on my ignore list. For ur rough behavior and u r too difficult for conversation.
But no advantage from ignore list as they can still quote :undecided:

This machine guns are usually used by army and bgb. If rab uses it no problem.
But if u have some brainz equate that pic with idune's propaganda pic.
One is very small and the other one is almost size of a man.

And leave me with all these as u cant prove anything on real life.
It can only give advantage on internet.

No, i actually make sense therefore your ignorance don't work in our conversations.

Rab even has helis, why not machine guns?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/168816-bangladesh-army-51.html
You will find the different kind of machine guns that we use, from light to heavy. That certainly looks like the BD-08 to me
no its certainly not that big, don't worry, hardly 3.5-4 feet

what does your last sentences even mean? jeez if you can't provide evidence for your claims, they are invalid, its as simple as that, no need to cry and make me look like a cyber bully :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, i actually make sense therefore your ignorance don't work in our conversations.

Rab even has helis, why not machine guns?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/168816-bangladesh-army-51.html
You will find the different kind of machine guns that we use, from light to heavy. That certainly looks like the BD-08 to me
no its certainly not that big, don't worry, hardly 3.5-4 feet

what does your last sentences even mean? jeez if you can't provide evidence for your claims, they are invalid, its as simple as that, no need to cry and make me look like a cyber bully :lol:

:woot:why would rab need machine guns? you don't want machine gun use on civilians do you? there is always a chance rapid action chatra league will borrow them :lol:

:woot:why would rab need machine guns? you don't want machine gun use on civilians do you? there is always a chance rapid action chatra league will borrow them :lol:

Rab always carries assault rifles.Should we also take those away because of chatra league??

I say ban rab. They are the most self respectless thrash of an elite law enforcing team ever.
Do you think our judiciary system would have ever gotten rid of all the godfathers(Picchi Hannan and others) who have died in 'crossfire'.Rab can be used for our benefit if it is regulated correctly.Rab is not the problem those who give them orders from the government are the problem.

Do you think our judiciary system would have ever gotten rid of all the godfathers(Picchi Hannan and others) who have died in 'crossfire'.Rab can be used for our benefit if it is regulated correctly.Rab is not the problem those who give them orders from the government are the problem.

Its funny some people trolls for no reason. Rab was bnp's creation. But today rab is not enough.
We need more elite forces and strengthen rab. Funny some ppl cant tolerate its own gov if the opposite party goes in power.

It appears Awami League attack on Islam and Islamic value had been systematic. Few days ago it was found that Awami League was teaching in 9th grade textbook that any animal sacrificed in the name hindu god is halal. Now it is revealed that in 5th grade textbook Awami league is propagating lie that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) had facilitated Christians and Jews pray in Al-Masjid an-Nabawi at Madina.
Awami League making propaganda reference that it is ok to let hindus and christians to use Mosque. It is interesting this book was published from Kolkatta india by Krisna traders.

It appears Awami League attack on Islam and Islamic value had been systematic. Few days ago it was found that Awami League was teaching in 9th grade textbook that any animal sacrificed in the name hindu god is halal. Now it is revealed that in 5th grade textbook Awami league is propagating lie that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) had facilitated Christians and Jews pray in Al-Masjid an-Nabawi at Madina.
Awami League making propaganda reference that it is ok to let hindus and christians to use Mosque. It is interesting this book was published from Kolkatta india by Krisna traders.

@ " Hindi mai ek purani khawat hai, ku-tta jeb pagal ho jata hai, usko goli mar dena chahiye ".

Size is too big, and its facing downwards :taz:

@ I have not seen, these type of weapon so far !!!! It is neither LMG nor Heavy Machine gun.

@ I think this is a special type of weapon imported from Israel via India.

@ I think, it is a long range sniper weapon.

Awami Leaguers are misinterpreting and distorting the things Islam to fulfill their purposes,
They are selectively choosing only the favorable parts of Islam, sometimes which are out of context.
Also doing Shirk and Blasphamy every now and then.

Extra judiciary means can never bring justice. The result of the creation of RAB, which has now become a tool of state repression, is a proof of this fact.

Back
Top Bottom