What's new

Real target is Islamis aspiration in Bangladesh -War crime is an excuse

Machine guns against civilians? Wow! Just wow!!

How do you know they are not the propaganda pics? I don't believe anything coming from Bangladeshis after they posted so many fake propaganda pics in case of Rohingyas..

How do you know they are not the propaganda pics? I don't believe anything coming from Bangladeshis after they posted so many fake propaganda pics in case of Rohingyas..

:omghaha: Never believe anything comes from jamat supporters. They see syedy's face on moon.
They do all the propaganda based on photoshop. Funny retarded ppl.

What are you doing here in BD section? You don't believe, just stay out of us...simple.

I don't need your permissions to post here. You can set the rules if you run the forum and I don't think you don't run this forum.

Every person has the right to support the truth and fact and stand against lies and propaganda.

Care to explain how it is a propaganda pic?

:omghaha: Never believe anything comes from jamat supporters. They see syedy's face on moon.

That's one heck of a good photo shop if it really is...

Ye RAB with machine guns, who would believe that? also those chapati league in RAB uniforms with unfit bodies. Nah totally photoshop. That last sentence of yours here, fully describes you.

Bro u r taking all the fun of it isnt it. I know u r one sane man.

No, I'm serious.

Ye RAB with machine guns, who would believe that? also those chapati league in RAB uniforms with unfit bodies. Nah totally photoshop. That last sentence of yours here, fully describes you.

That particular weapon appears to be the machine gun variant of the Type-81 (aka: BD-08).
type81-c.jpg

http://world.guns.ru/assault/ch/type-1-e.html

As I said earlier, if it really is a photo-shop, then it's a damn good one.

150 people shot dead by these awami police. Don't post shi1ts just for the sake of trolling. :angry:

Awami police or the Bangladeshi police?? If you take a genuine question as trolling then no one can help you.. It's a fact people of you people posted tons to fake pics when Rohingyas incident happened in Myanmar so why is it difficult for you folks to do it this time around?

And it's not surprising that if you protest against a genuine government act then you will have to face the consequences. If you want to avoid all the trouble then stop violent protests and respect govt actions..

No, I'm serious.

That particular weapon appears to be the machine gun variant of the Type-81 (aka: BD-08).
type81-c.jpg

Modern Firearms - Type 81

As I said earlier, if it really is a photo-shop, then it's a damn good one.

:omghaha: Good. You are saying it a damn good photoshop.

aloccupymosquebutprotec.jpg

This pic has no reality. Everyone can figure it out, with its size and how it placed.

Back
Top Bottom