What's new

Real target is Islamis aspiration in Bangladesh -War crime is an excuse

3 Kuwaiti organisations get permission to sell 200m IBBL shares
Three Kuwaiti investors in Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd (IBBL) have received permission from the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) to offload their equity holdings in the bank, official sources said Sunday.

3 Kuwaiti organisations get permission to sell 200m IBBL shares :: Financial Express :: Financial Newspaper of Bangladesh
Are they planning to quit from BD :lol:

That is how Awami league attacking foreign investment in Bangladesh and destroying Bangladesh economy. And its clear, for Awami League terrorists, destruction of Bangladesh economy is a matter of joy.

Kuwaiti Emir already cancelled his visit to Bangladesh and that put billion dollar investment in question. Its obvious, Indian and Awami League led attack on Islam forced Kuwait to reconsider their investment option in Bangladesh. Which suits indian and Awami League nefarious motive against Bangladesh.

Not only that, It is Islamic Development Bank which provides loan over $3 BILLION every year for importing oil. Awami League did not tell that to its Shabagh nastik and terrorists. And Awami media completely hide that fact. If Islamic Development Bank stops loan nothing will move in Bangladesh. These indians and hindus for that matter are jumping for that very specific reason in their mind - destruction of Bangladesh relation and economy.

Kuwaiti Emir already cancelled his visit to Bangladesh and that put billion dollar investment in question. Its obvious, Indian and Awami League led attack on Islam forced Kuwait to reconsider their investment option in Bangladesh. Which suits indian and Awami League nefarious motive against Bangladesh.

Not only that, It is Islamic Development Bank which provides loan over $3 BILLION every year for importing oil. Awami League did not tell that to its Shabagh nastik and terrorists. And Awami media completely hide that fact. If Islamic Development Bank stops loan nothing will move in Bangladesh. These indians and hindus for that matter are jumping for that very specific reason in their mind - destruction of Bangladesh relation and economy.

did islami bank stop giving the loans? if so, can you please share more details?

Kuwait Amir postponed his trip as Qatari Amir invited him to Arab League summit this March 5th which is going to happen from March 26-27. As the schedule clashes so he cancelled the trip. Recent unrest also played a role in this regard. Shahbagh protest has nothing to do with his postponing of this tour.

I say ban rab. They are the most self respectless thrash of an elite law enforcing team ever.

I'm always critical about this RAB thing, I myself saw their behavior with civilian during last BNP term. On the other hand, they controlled and uprooted the terrorism base in BD starting from clean heart operation and then forming RAB. Until now I only see a big credit of BNP in controlling law and order situation last term, everyone praised that. If RAB can control terrorism like it did last term, we should consider them to exist provided their treatment to civilian has to be changed.

Regarding cross fire I in fact support it. I've seen how clean heart and later RAB cleaned Khulna from terrorists. But that time they did it based on 100% confirmation about the terrorist. Now the style changed, it's been political. Before initiating cross fire many terrorists ecaped by employing money and lawer at court and cops used to get disappointed.

I'm always critical about this RAB thing, I myself saw their behavior with civilian during last BNP term. On the other hand, they controlled and uprooted the terrorism base in BD starting from clean heart operation and then forming RAB. Until now I only see a big credit of BNP in controlling law and order situation last term, everyone praised that. If RAB can control terrorism like it did last term, we should consider them to exist provided their treatment to civilian has to be changed.

Regarding cross fire I in fact support it. I've seen how clean heart and later RAB cleaned Khulna from terrorists. But that time they did it based on 100% confirmation about the terrorist. Now the style changed, it's been political. Before initiating cross fire many terrorists ecaped by employing money and lawer at court and cops used to get disappointed.

Its a quick fix and short cut that was bound to back fire, and it did badly, specially on the people that created it. Extra judicial killing is not a viable long term solution. Improving judicial institution and making it less prone to political influence is the long term solution.

Do you think such naked aggression against any religion will work? And majority of Bangladeshis are Muslims. Even if you may not agree with Jamaat or 'Islamist' groups, persecuting them like this will not work.

I think Mujib's family's religion is to appease India at all costs. Like traitor father, like daughter.

The last refuge of a scoundrel--Patriotism.
The last refuge of a jamati mullah--Islam is in danger.

The last refuge of a scoundrel--Patriotism.

Yeah, some love to talk about 1971 when the rawami thugs are robbing the country left and right, now that reminds of this proverb.

The last refuge of a jamati mullah--Islam is in danger.

Your lies won't cover up the crimes of the rawami terrorists. You better think about your RSS terrorists, we don't need your propaganda.

Yeah, some love to talk about 1971 when the rawami thugs are robbing the country left and right, now that reminds of this proverb.

Keep crying about 1971, we feel the pain. There is a proverb in Hindi, "dhobi ka kut_ta na ghar ka na ghat ka". You get the point.

Keep crying about 1971, we feel the pain. There is a proverb in Hindi, "dhobi ka kut_ta na ghar ka na ghat ka". You get the point.

You are right some ppl have real problem with that incident. They just want to forget that.
They want to erase the reality and want to give it a new shape. Some ppl's itching got that
much they just hate the number 71 :lol:

did islami bank stop giving the loans? if so, can you please share more details?

No, Islami Development Bank has not stopped the loan but at this rate of Awami League attack will make these people think is it worth helping someone who is hurting their interest. That is why there was an "if" in my earlier statement.

The real scoundrels are robbing the country in the name of spirit of 1971 that's the meaning of my post, nobody is crying other than one so-called champion of 'democracy and human rights'.

Back
Top Bottom