What's new

Real target is Islamis aspiration in Bangladesh -War crime is an excuse

@Loki @idune @kobiraaz @PlanetSoldier why didnt u guys comment on this.
Isnt it a islamic aspiration. A loss of 2 bn taka and talking of some broken glasses of islamic foreign bank.

I didn't go through the report. Anyway, if it's 2 bn taka, it's nothing compared to BAL/BNP protest record in the history of BD. These 2 thug groups vandalized at least hundred times for power only while Jamat did these only for their survival being cornered by BAL.. they are a registered political party, if others can do, they can do.

Also, 2 bn taka is nothing compared to BAL's looting, only Hallmark scam sums up 40 bn taka.

Last edited by a moderator:
then why are you asking me the definition

You did not get the meaning? To be religious tolerant a country dose not need to be secular. The people of the country do that.we have been doing that for last 40so years.and for that I am a proud Bangladeshi muslim.

I used to think that Pakistan was the whirlpool of conspiracy theories ; But looking at posts like these make me wonder, whether there is a "Conspiracy Theory" gene grafted onto Subcontinent Muslims or does Koran have a chapter on "Conspiracy Theories" ?

There is a difference between mithology and religion. This is politics. Please refrain from mentioning directly. We should respect each other religion. That's religious tolerance for me .

You did not get the meaning? To be religious tolerant a country dose not need to be secular. The people of the country do that.we have been doing that for last 40so years.and for that I am a proud Bangladeshi muslim.

Yes I know and that is why there is a protest in Bangladesh. The Bangladeshis are protesting and it is good sign that they want their country to be free from extremism. I appreciate it.

There is a difference between mithology and religion. This is politics. Please refrain from mentioning directly. We should respect each other religion. That's religious tolerance for me .
If you see the title of this thread, and the way this thread has veered off its course laying it's blame on RAW to spread anarchy and chaos by claiming "Islam" is the target, what other conclusion can you draw ? As Shawshank says, "Salvation lies within". What BD is going through in fact is a positive aspect, and religion is irrelevant in this issue. My point was in highlighting the tendency to theorize of anything and everything as an attack on Islam by such Muslims.

Awami League attack on Islam through textbook

Awami League now teaching students that animal sacrificed in the name of of hindu or any other idols are halal. (Nauzubillah). It was found that newly published Islamic moral teaching book for class iX & X Awami League published such despicable lie. By looking at timing it seems attack on Islam by Awami League well planned and coordinated from many fronts. It is also revealed that people who wrote this book are all Awami League leaning teachers. And Secondary education board run by awami League regime plan to continue use the book.

??? ??????? ?????? ? ????? ??????? ???? ????? ????? ??????? : ???????? ???? ??????????? ???? ???? ????? ?????! : ?????? ? ??????? ????????? (????????????), ?????? ?????? ????? ???

Awami League regime continues assault on Islam

Anti Islam Awami League regime is punishing Imams from various mosques and teachers from madrassas because they refused to make prayers for atheist blogger who insulted Islam and attacked Islamic values. Awami League MP from capital Mirpur area sent directive to local mosque and madrassa to make prayers for atheist blogger who himself did not believe in Islam. When local Imams and Khatibs refused such blatant violation on Islam by Awami League, MP using Awami League run governing body dismissed these Imams.

http://www.amardeshonline.com/pages/details/2013/03/08/190984#.UTlANjdNoYo

When I talk about religious tolerance it means no extremist in the society. It does not matter the country is islamic or non islamic.
Well that's impossible. The whole point of religion is to spread common ideology and some people choose extreme ways to spread that ideology.

Well that's impossible. The whole point of religion is to spread common ideology and some people choose extreme ways to spread that ideology.

The beauty of Hinduism is it respects the right and it also respects the wrong and believes in truth which has to be achieved through yoga. It does not compel others to follow its rule. And we Hindus want to save this ideology and not spread this ideology. For me you are also a Hindu.

Awami League continue to occupy mosque in Bangladesh preventing Muslims from making prayers (left picture)

Genocidal Awami regime pointing (heavy machine gun) war making weaponry towards Muslims who opposing atheists Shahbagh mob supported by india and Awami League (right picture).

Other than fascist and occupying force no govt point such weapon to its own people.

Here is Kader Siddiqui (decorated war hero) showing how Awami League prepared 9-10th grade text book on moral teaching that says animal sacrificed in the name of hindu idol are halal for Muslims (nauzubillah). That is equating hindu idol (nauzubillah).

Facebook

Awami League continue to occupy mosque in Bangladesh preventing Muslims from making prayers (left picture)

Genocidal Awami regime pointing (heavy machine gun) war making weaponry towards Muslims who opposing atheists Shahbagh mob supported by india and Awami League (right picture).

Other than fascist and occupying force no govt point such weapon to its own people.

Machine guns against civilians? Wow! Just wow!!

Back
Top Bottom