What's new

Ready to face sanctions over gas project:Pakistan

Asexual ? :blink:

Dude I'm a deep...deep romantic at heart but, to paraphrase Khalil Gibran, I've yet to feel a new affection resting calmly in my heart, like the spirit hovering over the waters at the creation of the world, and from that affection see both my happiness & my sorrow take birth. As if the will of heaven has freed me from the bondage of youthful restlessness & solitude & let me walk in the procession of love !

I don't mess around with petty relationships, I'm a romantic - I want it all or I want it naught ! :)

:omghaha: i died....... Armstrong this is too funny (but must say the writing is amazing). are you into poety???
awww, I have faith in you, u'll find someone special. But seriously I agree with "I don't mess around with petty relationships"--> waste of time. here i wrote something poetic for u too shakespeare
roses are red,
violets are blue,
you're not asexual,
I believe you ;)

:omghaha: "asexual" and "vastly immune to womanly charm" are always the first ones to fall....just saying.

btw which one are you out of the four??? you forgot to mention

4? What do you mean by that? :undecided:

It looks like slowly slowly the world is leading into a situation which the Nazi's scared everyone with. A global financial control of countries and their economies!

Back
Top Bottom