What's new

Ready In All Respects, $5.2 Billion Order For 83 LCAs By December

MK2 will be a decent plane but 40% over cost and 2 decades late.

Last edited:
Sir ji ab rikshaw ma corolla ka engine fit kar dia haa... abhi tu Indian na apna engine bhi banana haa..
kaveri project was enough of mess i don't think india will try it next 30 years again .

aik hi baat hai yaar . but really what we can have obsession with a fighter jet ? its too late project and we simply troll it sir nothing else .
Not with the jet per say but i think with name, teja. Somehow teja word always remind me of teja from Bollywood flick "andaaz apna apna".
Ye teja teja kya hai, teja teja.
Teja mai hu, mark idher hai..lol..

Sir ji ab rikshaw ma corolla ka engine fit kar dia haa... abhi tu Indian na apna engine bhi banana haa..
We can make fun and have a good laugh but, we can't take away the credible threat that Tejas presents. Yes, the jet is 2 decades late, has experienced cost over runs but do these things somehow reduce the threat that it poses to PAF once it takes to the air with a full weapons load and sensor fusion? Yes, it will take 6-7 years to achieve FOC but it will eventually get there. We need to prepare now, instead of poking fun at them.

'Sweat it in training so you don't bleed when fighting.

Indians are under tremendous pressure and even if the platform was not ready, it will be "called" ready. If Tejas could speak, this is what it will be saying...

"Ready or not, here I come..."

Great. India should continue making this useless fighter jet. It's good for pakistan. Their local industry will again fit all important parts in this jet from foreign countries. Let's hope they will keep themselves busy in this project. You can see the jet design.even design is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom