What's new

Razzaq, Kamran axed for West Indies ODIs and T20s

Hammad Azam is young and he is good as Razzaqa.:)

Sarfaraz , wicket keeper scored 1500 runs , 1 double century , and 5 half centuries not called up for team just mind boggling

Its a young team and I do not know many players. Hope they do good. I'll be keen to see their matches. However, personally I am feeling bad for Razzak. He was (I am saying was because I don't think he'll ever play for Pakistan in the future) a great allrounder but was hardly utilized well by various captains. His moral is bound to be low as can be seen by his body language during the world cup matches. So long Razzak..

Any news on my favourite new ball bowler Aamer's suspension hearing? (He was stupid enough to commit mistake at the beggining of his career, but I really liked his bowling while he was there). You guys don't have any dearth of fast bowlers. You only need to find out some quality batsmen like Youhana aka Md. Yusuf/ Saeed Anwar. I thought Ahmed Shehjad would be one for the future, but he disapointed me in the WC.

I thought Misbah needed to be shown the door long ago. He's one lucky #@$%^ to still get picked. Any bias on the selector's part?

mohammed amir revelaed a time back that at firt he rejected the offer for fixing but at the persistence of salman butt he joined the gang!

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

and sadaf hussain is in for aizaz cheema who is unfit....and a side note that sadaf has picked 90 wickets in just 18 first class matches....MIND BOGGLING

imran nazir should be in the T20 and if we have misbah in the team who wants to play test matches then we should either get imran nazir to open or get afridi in the no.3 then asad then misbah then umar and then the other players you want to have....i really wanted razzaq to go...he is a good batsmen....he should be playing at 3 and then drop afridi back at 7.

My own take is that pakistani establishment genuinely wants to try some new blood. Look at the palyers they have chosen. They all appear to be talented and have performed well on the domestic circuit. So its onlty too fair that they be given a chance. We now need to focus on 2015 and build accordingly. Neither Razzak nor Afridi are foing to be around for that. Ypou will need 3-4 yrs for newbies to gain enough international experience to be able to show their worth in Australia and Newziland. Similarly the WC chosen has been the best out of the 10 contenders that has the support of rashid Lateef. I think it is a good thing, but my only concern is the age of the new WC(31Yrs) . It is not the right choice for a team which is looking ahead for the future. The West Indian tour should not be too taxing as their side is not that good at the moment, so the best time to blood the youth appears to be now!!
kamran as a batsman alone is not worth it in my humble opinion and we need either a wicket keeper batsman or a wicket keeper and a batsman.
Araz

I will miss Razzaq The Great!
Good very good about Kamran Akmal.:tup:

GANGSTA Kamran akmal is on the phone with his UAE mafia , he complained to dada that his position has been taken , and Dada bahi will deal with PCB by kidnapping PCB officials , very soon , and Umar Akmal will have a injured finger soon

gangsta%201.jpg

I think axing Razzaq is fine, but there are better people left to axe...

1. Kick out Kamran - No need to keep him as a batsman either.
2. Axe Younis too
3. Misbah, Gul needs to be phased out.

Now rebuild the team around Afridi, Wahab, Hafeez, Ajmal, Shafiq, U Akmal.

Think about it you need to build a team with players that are definitely going to be around in 2015. Do you see Razzaq playing that long? Misbah? Younis? Do you see the nation being patient with Kamran's drop catches for so long?

vs West Indies it will be a good time to give a try to Junaid Khan, bring back Imran Nazir.

Hopefull Aamir will be back too by the next world cup and if he's in any form he can contribute as well.

I think axing Razzaq is fine, but there are better people left to axe...

1. Kick out Kamran - No need to keep him as a batsman either.
2. Axe Younis too
3. Misbah, Gul needs to be phased out.

Now rebuild the team around Afridi, Wahab, Hafeez, Ajmal, Shafiq, U Akmal.

Think about it you need to build a team with players that are definitely going to be around in 2015. Do you see Razzaq playing that long? Misbah? Younis? Do you see the nation being patient with Kamran's drop catches for so long?

vs West Indies it will be a good time to give a try to Junaid Khan, bring back Imran Nazir.

Hopefull Aamir will be back too by the next world cup and if he's in any form he can contribute as well.
Kamran is already dropped

Gul has been performing well during the ICC World Cup. What is the need to phase him out? he is still young and in his 20s

Younis, Misbah yes sure they must be axed

I think there is a dire need of experimenting with new batsmen but we must keep our bowling intact in order to have at least one strong point to keep the winning streak high until the batting issues are solved. Yes we need one fast bowler but besides him we must focus on the batting more important than other issues. No need to bring Imran Nazir, he has been very consistent failure at International level and its about time we must move on

Back
Top Bottom