What's new

Razzaq, Kamran axed for West Indies ODIs and T20s

Hammad Azam is much much better then Abdul Razzak. And also happy to see Junaid Khan being included. But its a shocker to not include Azhar Ali and Fawad Alam.

I guess with two alrounders already in the team (Afridi - the bowling Allrounder and Hafeez - the Batting allrounder), the selectors feel that the team would be better off with a specialized batsman/bowler rather than Razzaq who has been struggling in both suits...

3 allrounders, riaz, afridi n hafeez, and hammad azam is also an allrounder

They axed Razzaq!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?
and not Misbah!!?!??!?!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?

ejaz butt was keeping fawad alam out...and there are reports that the rawalpindi boy who is the leading bowler in the domestic season ....i cant remember the name...is likely to go after one bowler has fitness issues.....and why not take sarfraz ahmed???....and a former chief selctor said that he has talked with the selectors about kamran adn razzaq and they say that both of them have played their last matches for pakistan!!!....why razzaq?

and what the hell are geo tonking about....they are saying that after giving the team a revamp....give the boot to waqar younis and aaqib javed....????....what???....they have done a good job but they need to make a good strategy for the match and really curb the extras....

Not good decision. Abdur Razzaq should have been in so should have Kamran, but another keeper should be taken in case.

I feel like Pakistan Cricket Team and PCB in general is big cluster fu#k.

I remember taufiq umer from India tour of 2004 to Pakistan... very bad technique ....

plays few HOURS like sehwag yet scores only 30 - 40.:lol:

yes the way sehwag did in semifinal 38 from 25 and then gone

we need someone who had some patience to stay on pitch. Imran nazir is one day player always looking for playing big shots

Edit..LOL i just realized i said hours instead of overs ..funny

Back
Top Bottom