What's new

Razpak's Ramazan Daydreams

aka123
was tht an appreciation or making fun of them?
whatever ur intention might be i laughed after reading it.
@Aka123

Is not a disgusting and nasty hindu like yourself. You can laugh as much as you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made this yesterday:

Fried Mashed Potato Balls Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes

exps31843_HCA1146484D145.jpg

IngredientsPlease enter valid US ZIP code Change Zip
2 cups cold mashed potatoes
1 egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup real bacon bits
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
Oil for frying

Directions
Place mashed potatoes in a large bowl; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir in the egg, cheese, onions and bacon bits. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in bread crumbs. Let stand for 15 minutes.
In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry potato balls, a few at a time, for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.

@Aka123

Is not a disgusting and nasty hindu like yourself. You can laugh as much as you want.

ok man i am a nasty hindu.his post made me laugh.he may be very clever to poke fun at you without you even realising it.

Last edited by a moderator:
For tonight my mother made aloo and cheese paratha.

It was very good. So basically I got no meat in me today..

Just potatoes and cheese. :lol:

My son.

Have you ever seen an Indian guy go into a food place, order a ton of things, not eat them, then have them thrown out?

It happens everywhere, not just India.

It happens in Pakistan as well. Ramzan is there to let you realize, how lucky you are. How you do have food, water and everything else.

You think that by eating once in the morning lets people have an easy day?

You are wrong. You have to pray to Allah swt. You have food, water and everything else.

But that makes the difference between your life, and a poor man's life.

I didn't understand what you meant here.... and what wrong I said....probably you have misunderstood..... anyways I think Ramzan is a part of life of someone following Islam.... even I would have done that if I was of the same faith..... well I don't want to go more into discussions on religion. Thanks for answering to my queries!!

ok man i am a nasty hindu.his post made me laugh.he may be very clever to poke fun at you without you even realising it.

If he want to make fun of me, then that is his problem. If his niyaat is bad then Allah swt will judge him.

aka123
was tht an appreciation or making fun of them?
whatever ur intention might be i laughed after reading it.

No man.... why will I make fun of another religion.... when I won't like someone making fun of mine. bdw is there anything wrong in my post as I guess, you and Razpak, both misunderstood..

I didn't understand what you meant here.... and what wrong I said.... anyways I think Ramzan is a part of life of someone following Islam.... even I would have done that if I was of the same faith..... well I don't want to go more into discussions on religion. Thanks for answering to my queries!!

People waste food. People take things for granted. Ramzan is the time of year when you realize you should not take these things for granted.You are lucky. There are plenty of people born without even bread to eat.

So next time you eat, make sure you don't even waste 1 single grain of rice, because many people do not even have that option.

Also give as much as you can to your fellow human being.

And thank Allah swt

That is Ramzan.

Honestly i dont consider myself as a hindu,buddhist,telugu,south indian or anything else.i carry an identity simply bcoz i am living in a society otherwise i dont have any allegiance to any identity.ofcourse i have disliking for some religions for the terror and atrocities they have been committing for thousands of years.that i call humanity.a real human cant be indifferent to the injustice and persecutions around him

If he want to make fun of me, then that is his problem. If his niyaat is bad then Allah swt will judge him.

Sorry if you guyz have misunderstood. I would rather not comment any more here. Thank You!!

Honestly i dont consider myself as a hindu,buddhist,telugu,south indian or anything else.i carry an identity simply bcoz i am living in a society otherwise i dont have any allegiance to any identity.ofcourse i have disliking for some religions for the terror and atrocities they have been committing for thousands of years.that i call humanity.a real human cant be indifferent to the injustice and persecutions around him

You my friend are a deluded Hindu. You think because your forefathers were hindus you must support Hinduism.

My problem with you, is that you don't support good things of hindusim. You just try to show the bad parts.

If you want to show me that Hinduism is good then show me the good parts of your religion.

I will never accept Hinduism, but I can appreciate good things that people do. No matter what religion they are.

Not really, I have many muslim friends and I will never make fun of any religion. That was a simple query, which you guyz took in a complex way.To tell you the truth.... I have also attended many iftars. That particular question suddenly came to my mind hence asked. If I would have known, that'll create a controversy here, won't have done that then.

Here in London they start from3:00 ---21:20. Next yr it will be even longer. But still ramadan is ramadan and if your hardship is more so will your hhasanaat so guys envy me as I amInshaAllah reaping it big time.
araz

Back
Top Bottom