What's new

Razpak's Ramazan Daydreams

razpak
the pictures you posted gives non muslims the impression that ramzan month is the festival of food for muslims.Even here in our place muslims eat more delicious food in ramzan than normal days.the only things we remember here in ramzan are harees,haleem,biryani and qurbani ka meetha.

razpak
the pictures you posted gives non muslims the impression that ramzan month is the festival of food for muslims.Even here in our place muslims eat more delicious food in ramzan than normal days.the only things we remember here in ramzan are harees,haleem,biryani and qurbani ka meetha.

The thing is we often invite family and friends over for iftar. So either someone's coming to your place or you're going to their's. Then when someone is invited you tend to cook something special. What else can you post about the rest of the day - its like any other day, except you're on better behavior.

16 hours. Before Ramadan, I didn't know how I'm going to make it, but Subhan Allah, it is much easier than I thought considering that I am a smoker.

Can you smoke while fasting? That should be kickass. It kills the hunger.

Can you smoke while fasting? That should be kickass. It kills the hunger.

NO..you cant smoke...he meant tht since he was a smoker...so he thought it wud be difficult for him to not smoke, while fasting..but its easier than he thought..

I HATE this thread:angry:...esp when u open this thread in day time...when u are fasting..

NO..you cant smoke...he meant tht since he was a smoker...so he thought it wud be difficult for him to not smoke, while fasting..but its easier than he thought..

I HATE this thread:angry:...esp when u open this thread in day time...when u are fasting..

Muslims could then try using roja to expand it and quit smoking. The first few hours are always the toughest na?

Muslims could then try using roja to expand it and quit smoking. The first few hours are always the toughest na?

First few hours..? no.....because u eat sehri at fajr time...very early in the morning and after tht usually people sleep..atleast for 1 hr may be...for people who have to go to office of school............As the day goes on...near aftari...u start feeling hungry or thirsty...esp the last 1 hr before aftari is more dfficult bcoz u start anticipating..ok now this much time is left..and now this much.....but then we people get used to it...Roza is not so difficult...as other people(Non Muslims) would think it to be...being hungry for more than 12 hrs......I dont know..in normal days...even if lunch or dinner gets late..i feel very hungry...but i dont know why but in Ramzan.. it doesnt feel much

First few hours..? no.....because u eat sehri at fajr time...very early in the morning and after tht usually people sleep..atleast for 1 hr may be...for people who have to go to office of school............As the day goes on...near aftari...u start feeling hungry or thirsty...esp the last 1 hr before aftari is more dfficult bcoz u start anticipating..ok now this much time is left..and now this much.....but then we people get used to it...Roza is not so difficult...as other people(Non Muslims) would think it to be...being hungry for more than 12 hrs......I dont know..in normal days...even if lunch or dinner gets late..i feel very hungry...but i dont know why but in Ramzan.. it doesnt feel much

In hostel I have gone hungry for more than a day without problem. I also do not drink a lot of water normally. But I think 12 hours without smoking would be a challenge man. I don't get potty without a smoke also.

Honestly, I don't think I could last that long. UK walo ka sabr hai. I pray for UK residents to get bigger reward for the longer duration. Ameen

Ameen
That is what keeps us going.

Basically the further up you go, the longer the sun stays up. So we have to follow the guidelines. Although it's not as bad in summers because summers in UK means max day temperatures of 25-26 Celsius. Pakistan is way too hot.

Ameen
That is what keeps us going.

Basically the further up you go, the longer the sun stays up. So we have to follow the guidelines. Although it's not as bad in summers because summers in UK means max day temperatures of 25-26 Celsius. Pakistan is way too hot.

Time in UAE is 4:06am to 7:14pm. This is much shorter than in UK, but the temperatures in summer reach almost 45 C with humidity crossing 60%.

Local Newspaper
Local Newspaper 2

Back
Top Bottom