What's new

Razpak's Ramazan Daydreams

Quesadillas...very yummy :smitten:

turkey-club-quesadillas-400.jpg

cheesy-chicken-quesadillas.jpg

SFS_Black%20Bean%20Quesadillas_09_article.jpg

tumblr_inline_mgiqacYT8f1ro2d43.gif

Can you smoke while fasting? That should be kickass. It kills the hunger.

When my father was commanding FC... His driver (also SM =Subedar ) used to chew naswar even during fasts... i asked him... if he was fastin.. he said yes... than i asked him abt the naswar... and his reply was ais say roza nahin tout ta... :lol:

He was an afridi frm Khybar agency...

I have a question here........ during Ramzan does everyone keeping Roza.... wakes up very early in the morning to have food..... or are there late risers who wake up late and have food only after dusk ?

@RazPaK tomorrow guests were invited to iftari at my place and these dishes were made stroganoff , lasagna ,fruit chaat dahi barray , channa chaat , pakoray samosay ! :P
stroganoff-ck-1599646-l.jpg
images
images
images
Table-for-Two_Lasagna.jpg
images
Dahi-Baray.jpg
images
@RazPaK you should thank Allah that it is Ramadan and I respect it otherwise and by the way @RAMPAGE what is the name off dish in 5th picture ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question here........ during Ramzan does everyone keeping Roza.... wakes up very early in the morning to have food..... or are there late risers who wake up late and have food only after dusk ?

Its your choice to eat or not in the morning. I usually don't, as If-tar is usually a heavy meal. People do wake up though, for a glass of water and Fajir prayers.

Its your choice to eat or not in the morning. I usually don't, as If-tar is usually a heavy meal. People do wake up though, for a glass of water and Fajir prayers.

ok! Basically why I asked the question, the reason is what does late risers like me do..... However much I try to rise early...... I'll only wake up at around 8:30. But if you rise late, you won't be able to eat right?

What I knew people wake up very early and have some food before sunrise, that's what my friends told... hence wondering if everyone does that.

ok! Basically why I asked the question, the reason is what does late risers like me do..... However much I try to rise early...... I'll only wake up at around 8:30. But if you rise late, you won't be able to eat right?

What I knew people wake up very early and have some food before sunrise, that's what my friends told... hence wondering if everyone does that.

Yep, at-least here 5:25 am is the time limit after which you cant eat/ drink until 8:25 pm EST. I guess it really depends on person to person, I wake up at the slightest noise and my brother only wakes up with water on his head. You have to get up for like 5-10 mins total for water, snack, prayers.. add 10 more mins if you want to eat a full meal.

If its a outgoing person, its a good time/ excuse to go out and freshen up, spend some time in gym maybe?

You cannot wake up late and expect food. You wake up before sunrise and get your fill of water and food.

There are no ifs, ands, or buts. You either do it, or you don't. Ramzan teaches the common man discipline. Your own Indian Army forces go longer without food or water. You should at least have the nerve to not eat or drink while the sun is out. Also praying to god 5 times a day is a must.

Ramazan does not only test you physically but also mentally and spiritually.

Think about all the people that take food for granted. Whether they are from Pakistan, India, or any where else in the world.

You will never understand until, you are in their shoes.

You cannot wake up late and expect food. You wake up before sunrise and get your fill of water and food.

There are no ifs, ands, or buts. You either do it, or you don't. Ramzan teaches the common man discipline. Your own Indian Army forces go longer without food or water. You should at least have the nerve to not eat or drink while the sun is out. Also praying to god 5 times a day is a must.

Ramazan does not only test you physically but also mentally and spiritually.

Think about all the people that take food for granted. Whether they are from Pakistan, India, or any where else in the world.

You will never understand until, you are in their shoes.

One thing I understand... that surely it'll make you that much disciplined , so that u rise early every day which is a good thing... or else you go without food. Now going without food is difficult so u have to rise early.

But if you have food once in the morning, I think u can manage the whole day till sunset without food. That helps you increase your power of restrain.

Absolutely on highlighted part!

One thing I understand... that surely it'll make you that much disciplined , so that u rise early every day which is a good thing... or else you go without food. Now going without food is difficult so u have to rise early.

But if you have food once in the morning, I think u can manage the whole day till sunset without food. That helps you increase your power of restrain.

Absolutely on highlighted part!

My son.

Have you ever seen an Indian guy go into a food place, order a ton of things, not eat them, then have them thrown out?

It happens everywhere, not just India.

It happens in Pakistan as well. Ramzan is there to let you realize, how lucky you are. How you do have food, water and everything else.

You think that by eating once in the morning lets people have an easy day?

You are wrong. You have to pray to Allah swt. You have food, water and everything else.

But that makes the difference between your life, and a poor man's life.

aka123
was tht an appreciation or making fun of them?
whatever ur intention might be i laughed after reading it.

Back
Top Bottom