What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asim,

Some assume that they are holier than thou.

Delusions!

Why bother?

Drone attacks does shatter the nerve and mental balance.

I have to admit... It was a brilliant move... All this happened because Islam is a joke for the ruling elite and the advocates of secularism... Half Islam does not deliver justice... this is well known by everyone...

but then when Islam does come back...

People like Raymond Davis will be hanged in public and their bodies left to hang for days...

Make your laws fair and for the betterment of Pakistan. Being fair and better for Pakistan can never be against Islam. 1400 year old nasihatein leke chalo ge toh tumhara Islam aur tumhara Pakistan humesha mukablay main hi rahay ga.

Sorry, if i offended you . I take back my words .Keep enlightening us with your logical points.

You have been making quite mind bogglingly points since last night.

whats there which you dint understand??

The country is facing grave problems. The families were poor, they and state made a deal which made their lives far better than living a poverty stricken mohala/colony. Pakistan could not had kept RD for long and they had to released him after all but what would had happened in that case?? A. Families would not have paid more than 5 lakhs by govt to shut their mouth. The religious parties as well as anti-PPP and so on parties would have created problems in the country. If you had kept him for years you would have faced more tension between US and Pakistan which would have added to many problems.

Individuals can be emotional but when it comes to actions nobody would have come on roads just for standing against US trust me its the reality.

just look at this forum here we are allowed to bash Islam in an effort to show the fora as enlightened and 'secular' because its visited by a massive number of foreigners so we are worried at our image now tell me was it ok to put the entire country under the sword for merely rhetoric of "ghirat"

legal intricacies are used for finding ways for coming out of mess all around the world nothing wrong.

this was expected!

Judge who heard Davis case goes on leave

Updated at: 1246 PST, Thursday, March 17, 2011

LAHORE: Additional district and sessions judge (ASJ) Yousuf Ojla, who conducted hearing of US national Raymond Davis in a double murder case, has gone on leave, Geo News reported on Thursday.Judge Yousuf Ojla did not come to the court, the sources said. They added that the judge has gone on leave due to personal engagements.Earlier, Judicial Magistrate Aniq Anwar met additional district and sessions judge. Aniq had conducted hearing of Raymond in .... Full Story

Hahah jana is not defending Americans. She is just trying to protect honour and dignity among the Indian members that somehow this is good for pakistan and Indians have no upper hand to ridicule pakistan.

So even if it means that she has to take the wrong side, she will never let us all believe that Her pakistan has let her down. :P

She can go to any level, just to make sure that she is not ridiculed by the Indians.

Praising the release of RD is just one such lower level. :tdown:

That is the problem, Pakistan can get destroyed as long as India does not get the upper hand?

Pakistan can get destroyed, Islaami kanoon just should be followed.

Pakistan can get destroyed, intl. pressure should not be there...

Buzdilli.

Miss Jana concerned over anti- US sentiments speaks alot.....:cheesy: (serving like a royal subject)

don't worry, inshaAllah i'll be there tomorrow afte Jumah prayer and i don't need to post my pic's for show off as i'm not a journalist specially the paid ones!

If you read Jana's previous posts, you would know she is not pro-american. However, she is very Pro-Pakistan and thats why I enjoy reading her posts.

:pakistan:

if the parties involved have reached an understanding to solve the issue....tou Indians ko kyon itni mirchain lag rahi hain ?:azn:

Hahah jana is not defending Americans. She is just trying to protect honour and dignity among the Indian members that somehow this is good for pakistan and Indians have no upper hand to ridicule pakistan.

So even if it means that she has to take the wrong side, she will never let us all believe that Her pakistan has let her down. :P

She can go to any level, just to make sure that she is not ridiculed by the Indians.

Praising the release of RD, Bringing Bhopal gas tragedy is just one of such lower levels. :tdown:

ISI and Pakistan Army would not let Raymond Davis walk free without a good deal from the U.S.

Maybe U.S. has finally agreed to an indian-free Afghanistan by Pakistan letting Davis go.

:pakistan:

I must say that there is no leadership in Pakistan. There is no ways to submit our emotions, there is no way to do collective.
See the behavior of our so called Pakistani politicians, We are remain same until we will not be UNITED.
Please my bothers BE UNITED, BE a NATION and BE a PAKISTANI

Jana, the fact that you're being more holier than the pope, is very obvious.

Asim atleast i dont abuse people here. he can vent his anger but he has no right to call me beghairat. he himself must be one if calls me one

as far as your anger is concerned you are only targeting the faith and not the case so accept the fact you know it well also.

coming back to topic: all those who are only crying ghairat and honour what logical points they are presenting here? they should come up with possible legal points here and tell us how could we had kept him and punish or otherwise.

earlier we all were saying the case must be fought in Pakistani court under our own law so when it was done now we have issue with everything.

Not everybody- it is not applicable to Non- Muslims-
Its just like Zakat is not applicable to Non- Muslims- but they have to pay Jizya-

dont you think citizens of the same country would be treated differnetly according to diya then? forget about RD for now.

Maybe thats true but then what would have they got by pursuing this case? More pressure from Provincial / Federal Govts, More threats and possibly attempts of murders, and empty naarey baazi from Pakistani Awaam without any substantial help. Asim, just have a look around you and see how many of our heroes are living their life like its some sort of punishment for them. A couple of weeks ago I read a story of some policeman who caught a suicide bomber and instead of getting rewarded by the public and the Govt, he lost his job and lost his son too. That is how we treat our heroes. So nothing surprising here that the family chose to have blood money rather than hoping against the hope to get some support from the Govt or their fellow countrymen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keseeeee? Tab bhi khoon baha (oops rishwat I mean) dete aur chura lejatay.

this was not a simple case of murder.

you ask me, he should had been tried under hiraba but we aren't Islamic state so no point discussing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom