What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolzzz Indians are trying hard to force us to ABUSE US.

LOLZZ WHAT happened dear bharati earlier when RD was arrested by Pakistan you Indians were calling Pakistan wrong and now you are calling US a wrong side.

As I said you Anti-Indiasm, your time and posts in PDF are at stake here, I dont expect any decency in your attitude either.

The right way was that GOP should have provided evidence of diplomatic immunity of RD to the courts and couts should have freed him instead. Rather than this luka chuphi ka khel. Telling one thing and doing exactly another.

Americans has won another one.

They have used Islamic law and has mocked all!

Sad.

The ends of Sharia indeed has been met!

The ends of justice met?

Somewhat reminds me of the saying - getting away with murder!!

look the problem is not about forgiving Davis. The problem is about the controversial statements by the family of the dead. . .

First they say that they want Davis dead. And then media announces that the family of the dead have immigrated to U.S and have taken Deeat (Blood Money). .

That must be checked. .

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

The right way was that GOP should have provided evidence of diplomatic immunity of RD to the courts and couts should have freed him instead. Rather than this luka chuphi ka khel. Telling one thing and doing exactly another.

HE WAS NOT A DIPLOMAT!

Jana shah was indeed pro-Pakistani , is pro-Pakistani and will be pro-Pakistani.
Insaf nai $$$ chaiye bas

Guys A Small Doubt .. Hope You can clear it to me..

If in place of raymond davis, an indian is there, would the same outcome would have been accepted by the public, much like this outcome ....

Hey jana any of your relatives want to go to US?? Then Get yourself shot by an American in pakistan and you have it.

Isnt this what you have been supporting in the past 85 pages? Am I right?

Edit:- Now, what is the definition of being Bay-Gairat?? Anyone?

Make your laws fair and for the betterment of Pakistan. Being fair and better for Pakistan can never be against Islam. 1400 year old nasihatein leke chalo ge toh tumhara Islam aur tumhara Pakistan humesha mukablay main hi rahay ga.

again Asim... no one wants you to ride camels (unless if you want to for fun)... It is the modern age... but then...

Interest based economy remains evil in Islam
Charity remains good in Islam...

This was the case 1400 years ago and remains the case today... and shall remain the case after another 1400 years (if the world lasts that long)

Hope you understand... We have no confrontation with those who want Pakistan to progress... We are only saying that this can be done using the teachings of Islam... not without them

But for this to happen... our educated youth has to come on the ground and take leadership of the sons and daughters of Islam... so that we can leave behind the Mullahs... and work for progress on Islamic principles...

One has to judge issues not with the way their spleen reacts, but by the merits of the case.

In this case, the Americans have made a mockery of Pakistan and their Sharia Laws.

They have most ingenuously used it. None can complains and in fact, many of those who are of the fundamentalist mould would rejoice that Sharia has triumphed. They sadly forget that justice was not done even if Sharia has been upheld and Pakistan is open to further attacks and none can go against this Sharia judgement!

It becomes an open season!!

Imagine there are people supporting that it is good that those who work against Pakistan and kill Pakistanis are doing a jolly good stuff just because the Sharia frees them!

NO if the families dont agree to it you cant get away even if you are rich. and we here in NWFP/KP has proven it we can get you killed more than talking money to settle the score

Well, it is not the families' decision to make - the state must uphold justice. The point is that you CAN get away with murder in Pakistan if you are rich - this case is a clear example.

Good time for Zardari to earn some money from musharif through this Diyat Law (Blood money of Bainzeer) , how much he will accept ? & my seven slute to Pasha, Keyani , & Iftikhar Ch sb for reminding us the importance of Americans.

again Asim... no one wants you to ride camels (unless if you want to for fun)... It is the modern age... but then...

Interest based economy remains evil in Islam
Charity remains good in Islam...

This was the case 1400 years ago and remains the case today... and shall remain the case after another 1400 years (if the world lasts that long)

Hope you understand... We have no confrontation with those who want Pakistan to progress... We are only saying that this can be done using the teachings of Islam... not without them

But for this to happen... our educated youth has to come on the ground and take leadership of the sons and daughters of Islam... so that we can leave behind the Mullahs... and work for progress on Islamic principles...

What would be your suggestions?

Good time for Zardari to earn some money from musharif through this Diyat Law (Blood money of Bainzeer) , how much he will accept ? & my seven slute to Pasha, Keyani , & Iftikhar Ch sb for reminding us the importance of Americans.

How much did the victims' families take and then went to the US?

Go back 50 days of this case on the forum and you'll see I had given a total danda for the sake of Pakistan. I'm NOT targeting Islam, I'm targeting people who are weakening Pakistan by introducing anti-Pakistan laws.

All of you are part of support to these laws keeping in view all political parties supported it. and if you go back 50 days and read my posts i was equally vocal and it was liberal fundos who were calling me and other Pakistanis as conspirators against US

If you need points to understand how much a raping Pakistan's right to even exist has gotten, then you got bigger issues than someone calling you beghairat.

:) IF you failed to put forward logical legal explanation other than use of word ghairat and beghairat then i feel you guys have bigger issues

The case was not fought in Pakistani law, Pakistani Tribal Islami law only gave him a nice clean exit.

praise yourself for your democracy rehtoric for your democratic parties had endorsed it as part of your constitution and oh dont tell me they dont have gust to change it.

and this shows you are only targeting the faith by calling Islam as tribal custom. if so then suggest what faith is not tribal and Pakistan should adopt it

Hey jana any of your relatives want to go to US?? Then Get yourself shot by an American in pakistan and you have it.

Isnt this what you have been supporting in the past 85 pages? Am I right?

Edit:- What is the definition of being Bay-Gairat?? Anyone?

the issue is not about the Blood Money. . The thing we ask our government and courts is that why was'nt he charged for the espionage??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom