What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think journalists were well aware of this deal. But they sew their lips after their mouths were filled with money.

bay'ghairats have nothing to do with dignity & honor.

obviously those getting $$$$ will be proud of whatever america does.

You are the biggest of them. now shut up and stop your bakwas personal attacks. you guys are the ones who are using innocent people for extremism by instigating anti-US hate

And you are proud of it!!! Americans took their guy and it was Pakistan who had to pay for the blood money!!! Wow. Superb country we live in.... Keep it up.:tup:

Pardon her ,you know she isn't good in logical analysis.

it means jana shah also have something hidden in her pockets:D
i saw no trolling by her last day,something fishy:rofl:

bwahahahahahahahah yeh if you speak against US then you are ISI agent and if you support release of RD and the praise the decision of victim families then you are CIA agent .

lolzzz ahh well never knew i was that skillful and able to be picked by them for the job :P

Yes but only murder charges were filed so it allowed for the law to happen had they in turn filed terrorism or espionage charges he wouldn't be acquitted from those since that would have nothing to do with the family. As far as the Visa part this is not proven so can not be brought in.

This is not correct... There was also the case of possessing an illegal firearm... for which he could have been jailed up to 7 years... he was fined a petty 20 000 Rs instead!!!

I think journalists were well aware of this deal. But they sew their lips after their mouths were filled with money.

yes they are part of the status quo and don't let go any opportunity and some of them have gone low to the extent that they see Pakistanis protesting as emotional brigade.

Pardon her ,you know she isn't in logical analysis.

lolzzz yeh in view of Indians it would have been more logical to abuse US???

anyway refrain from personal attacks you are nobody to open your mouth about me . now stick to the topic

I don't think Pakistan Government paid the money, American government transferred the money/cancelled some debt to Pakistan Government, which in turn made the payment to the families on behalf of the Americans. You guys seriously didn't expect a White House cheque did you?

ALL BROTHERS ARE BURNING THEIR BLOOD.........
LET ME TELL U THAT, THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT GOVERNMENT PLAYED CLEVERLY..........BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT IN OUR CONSTITUTION IF A PERSON CHARGED ON MURDER THEN HE WILL BE FACE THREE KINDS OF PUNISHMENTS.

FIRST: DEATH SENTENCE.
SECOND: LIFE TIME JAIL.
THIRD: OFFENDER CAN TAKE BLOOD MONEY AND TAKE BACK THE CASE.

NOW, WTS WRONG IN THAT IF THEY TOOK 3RD OPTION .

I don't think Pakistan Government paid the money, American government transferred the money/cancelled some debt to Pakistan Government, which in turn made the payment to the families on behalf of the Americans. You guys seriously didn't expect a White House cheque did you?

I thought Saudi Arabia paid the money. I think I read that a few pages back :confused:

yes they are part of the status quo and don't let go any opportunity and some of them have gone low to the extent that they see Pakistanis protesting as emotional brigade.

Brigade is relatively a big unit the emotional ones and vested interests are not even two dozen.

just go and check few lawyers have boycotted and making their clients suffer despite the fact they are charging them.

few JI goons are on road count them you can on finger tips not more than 20 people.

There is no better way to describe it, Raymond Davis didn't kill someone in an accident, it wasn't even reckless negligence, where taking blood money may be deemed suitable, it was intentional murder. There is no concept of forgiving anybody after taking money. This is a seedha seedha case of khokla zameer or laanti kirdaars.

Maybe thats true but then what would have they got by pursuing this case? More pressure from Provincial / Federal Govts, More threats and possibly attempts of murders, and empty naarey baazi from Pakistani Awaam without any substantial help. Asim, just have a look around you and see how many of our heroes are living their life like its some sort of punishment for them. A couple of weeks ago I read a story of some policeman who caught a suicide bomber and instead of getting rewarded by the public and the Govt, he lost his job and lost his son too. That is how we treat our heroes. So nothing surprising here that the family chose to have blood money rather than hoping against the hope to get some support from the Govt or their fellow countrymen.

You are the biggest of them. now shut up and stop your bakwas personal attacks. you guys are the ones who are using innocent people for extremism by instigating anti-US hate

i didn't responded to your post so i think you should shut up as when you speak 'america america' comes out of you.

look how concerned is Miss Jana for the Americans that she doesn't like anti-US sentiments.

now let me ask, how much do u get paid $$$$ for justifying and protecting your lord America.:usflag:

So far in this case NO we dint.

rest other points were there before this case. so now linking everything to it is just exaggeration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom