What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and oh BTW switch on to the news channels the report is that the Money paid to the families was paid by Government of Pakistan from National kitty and they are also showing the papers and not taken from US

so all those morons speaking about sale and all should keep quite

And you are proud of it!!! Americans took their guy and it was Pakistan who had to pay for the blood money!!! Wow. Superb country we live in.... Keep it up.:tup:

So...the actual perpetrators never bothered to even pay the blood money?!

Obviously I already told you guys yesterday. Pakistani blood isn't worthy enough to be compensated by American money. :)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I wonder why guard of honour was not given to RD ?

We should have awarded him with Sitara e Jurrat also.:azn:

Tax of worth 20 crore was paid by our government for release of American spy...
Nice...
Very nice...

Pressure game madam jana... The family were pressurized...

if i dont want to have a deal no one can pressurise me above all if the pressure is going to give two dozen people of two poor families a good future good life and a safe environment then be it that way.

a good deal. the families are happy but only those are in problem who's agendas to cash the situation for own interests have been dashed to ground.

we all should mind our own business. btw the deal was done many days back why the blabbering now

And you are proud of it!!! Americans took their guy and it was Pakistan who had to pay for the blood money!!! Wow. Superb country we live in.... Keep it up.:tup:

I must say i m ashamed of my nationality today. I think i should also change my signature ...

pakistan army , politicians, journalists all get paid for providing their valuable services~ hope now you get it!

it means jana shah also have something hidden in her pockets:D
i saw no trolling by her last day,something fishy:rofl:

So...the actual perpetrators never bothered to even pay the blood money?!

We preferred to pay ourself to end any BS emotional ranting by idiots against our country thats what news channels are reporting so all those morons who are talking about taking money from US should keep their mouths shut

bay'ghairats have nothing to do with dignity & honor.

obviously those getting $$$$ will be proud of whatever america does.

Areesh, all of what you have written above is true. My point is neither the Govt. and nor the people of this country played their part right. I was referring to the posters who were accusing the mothers to have sold their sons for money.

There is no better way to describe it, Raymond Davis didn't kill someone in an accident, it wasn't even reckless negligence, where taking blood money may be deemed suitable, it was intentional murder. There is no concept of forgiving anybody after taking money. This is a seedha seedha case of khokla zameer or laanti kirdaars.

par aapko kon sey miley hai,phir bhi aap khush ho:D

lolz ap 23 logon ki life achai honay jaa rahi ha tau main kyun jalon bakyun ki tarha.

these people are just burning because agendas of liberal extremists as well as conservative extremists have been failed by this step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom