What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end result is what all matters-
Hope to see you back in green-

The end result is we are slave of one gora after we end slavery of another gora in 1947. The masters just changed faces and nationality in 1947 but still we are slaves to gora sahab. I respect your hope and would love to come it true.:)

Brother no charges of any such kind were put on him for trial. he was arrested for murder and the families and all other parties agreed on solving it. so he is released.

you can now have a case study and prepare yourself for fighting it in future if any spying or terror charges were there in future but for that you need to have a strong case with backup .

in this case though you may know alot of things but he was allowed in this country by your own govt and orgs so no crying over split milk

I m not crying... I m laughing hysterically... I had seen a ray of light in my nation... and as soon as it came... it went out...

So what are we going to do with this govt?? let them continue??

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

27021_106011672751309_100000274290828_146686_7494705_n.jpg

abay... meray sath dosti kar lay yaar... agreed with you 100000000000 percent!!!

sent friend request

Pakistanis now have to make a choice. Enough with sitting like stupids. A free Pakistan or no Pakistan. Simple!!!

Dude! You are being over-optimistic.

Every nation is susceptible to US pressure including Russia and China. Reason is obvious: US is 'most dangerous nation' on Earth. It is also the 'most blackmailing nation' on Earth.

Don't believe me? Check the case of China-US spy plane row, as an example. It resulted in loss of a Chinese life and property and in the end, US got its agents released without any compensation.

Is dunya mein power ka raaj hai. Jis ki lathi, uss ki bhense.

The powerful rules in this world. Pakistan had to comply with American demands. It was only a matter of time.

Yaar... I know... I m just trying to get some thanks from the Indian members here... and perhaps make some people feel some shame... if they have any left in them...

The forum language has become indecent- open abuses to people, and to Lovely Pakistan- Mods should clean the forum and issue infractions- it portrays the bad image of Pakistanis even on the web- on an open forum- and shows the true face of so called liberals and their hate mongerings-any way thats the only thing we sissies and puss--s can do- Abuse-

The end result is we are slave of one gora after we end slavery of another gora in 1947. The masters just changed faces and nationality in 1947 but still we are slaves to gora sahab. I respect your hope and would love to come it true.:)

as i think UK sold us to USA in 1947 nothing more. look the great game pakistan is base of US from 1960 till today.

Diyat would nt apply here because the families did NOT want money...

they have been forced in this deal...

I cannot believe in the concept of BLOOD MONEY. I mean this is a joke right.....how can you just leave a murder with money?....sounds like a cruel joke.

I dunno im a Hindu.......My religion says that for a Murder of a family member the result should be that it is the duty of the rest of the family members to make sure the murderor is either hanged or killed...........NO MONEY BUSINESS comes here.
I wish if Gujrati Muslims were also having this privilege

Some days earlier , PM Gillani came to our village in Multan. He said that we will not compromise on our sovereignity...
Sahi kehtay hai apni gali me bhi sheer hota hai.
Absolutely right...

The forum language has become indecent- open abuses to people, and to Lovely Pakistan- Mods should clean the forum and issue infractions- it portrays the bad image of Pakistanis even on the web- on an open forum- and shows the true face of so called liberals and their hate mongerings-any way thats the only thing we sissies and puss--s can do- Abuse-

so what? pakistan has any image? will you stop millions of webs which post this news? or millions of news papers tommorow? you know tommorow 3bn people will read this news all over world and what they will think abut pakistan? one word slave.

It has to do with liberation, not Zionism. The strange idea that by personally fighting for freedom in one country one can help liberate another I credit to the Polish patriot, Thaddeus Kosciuszko. He knew he couldn't liberate a Poland divided up and surrounded by the Austrians, Russians, and Prussians. He helped liberate America from British rule instead. And two centuries later it was America in turn that helped to liberate Poland.

So what if I do die first? Kosciuszko's dream didn't start to approach reality until he had been dead for over a century. Both Poland and America honor him today.

So essentially what you're saying is that America has been in countries like Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan to grant their freedoms. "What righteous actions from a country that has never had any selfish reasons for occupying countries & dictating terms to them"! I think Pakistan would be served better if it improves its relations with its neighbors, & ends its involvement in this WOT facade.

agree with you. it has become a BR today

Hey Myth Buster... Check out Zaid Hamid... he is saying that people who are questioning Pakistan Army's and ISI role in all of this are CIA cyber troopers... LOL what a joke!!!

I swear to god People like Zaid Hamid Imran Khan are bigger problem to Pakistan then Davis.

Its the same thing which Busharaf did when he used Sulah Hadaybiyah to invite America inside Pakistan... (they sell good stuff at Jacobabad airport by the way... some nice scopes)... drone attacks started... taliban emerged... zaid hamid emerged... zardari emerged...

how many times can you insult a nation... Pakistan is a good example... Cholu bhar Pani bhi nahee milta hamain...

We should be out on streets really... and for my part I should throw an egg on Pakistan's first secretary to Ireland... she is Ameen Faheem's daughter... anyone got better ideas than throwing an egg at her??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom