What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m not crying... I m laughing hysterically... I had seen a ray of light in my nation... and as soon as it came... it went out...

So what are we going to do with this govt?? let them continue??

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Yes let this govt continue and complete its tenure. thats how you are going to get mature. coups and immature breaking down every govt is not the solution =.

Let the public decide in the elections

as i think UK sold us to USA in 1947 nothing more. look the great game pakistan is base of US from 1960 till today.

Imran bhai sirf malik badal gaya hum ghulam hi rahai. Gora ab bhi humara malik hai. 14 august to hum sirf malik kai change honai ki khoshi main banatai hain.

Diyat would nt apply here because the families did NOT want money...

they have been forced in this deal...

Once they were in court they were asked by judges they could have said NO.

so lets not speak on their behalf. they had already been flown out of Pakistan. lets respect their decision

so what? pakistan has any image? will you stop millions of webs which post this news? or millions of news papers tommorow? you know tommorow 3bn people will read this news all over world and what they will think abut pakistan? one word slave.

Bhai if you cant take it anymore and no hope is left- commit suicide- its the easy way out- forget haram- do char vodka bottles cherhao sb halal ho jaye ga :bunny:- j/k

Its self defense, courts couldn't find Him guilty. But hey, what you just said I guess the tides could be turned. I could say when an American CIA drone sends a missile to your families house, your father, mother, sister and brother all brutally slayed while I laugh reading it on the news :)

And when a hundred Faisal Shehzad and Bin Ladens bomb America I'll be here doing the same. Well I'm already laughing at the thousand of American suckers dying in Iraq and Afghanistan. Don't worry son, the blood of ******** american cia kuttas will be consumed in every part of Pakistan.
This event has broken the straw on the camel's back.

So essentially what you're saying is that America has been in countries like Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan to grant their freedoms.
Would you rather Pakistan become an Iran or a Germany? Sure, we act selfishly. Under Bush II we had an ideology for it: Democratic Realism.

make sure its a rotten one !!!
Its the same thing which Busharaf did when he used Sulah Hadaybiyah to invite America inside Pakistan... (they sell good stuff at Jacobabad airport by the way... some nice scopes)... drone attacks started... taliban emerged... zaid hamid emerged... zardari emerged...

how many times can you insult a nation... Pakistan is a good example... Cholu bhar Pani bhi nahee milta hamain...

We should be out on streets really... and for my part I should throw an egg on Pakistan's first secretary to Ireland... she is Ameen Faheem's daughter... anyone got better ideas than throwing an egg at her??

The forum language has become indecent- open abuses to people, and to Lovely Pakistan- Mods should clean the forum and issue infractions- it portrays the bad image of Pakistanis even on the web- on an open forum- and shows the true face of so called liberals and their hate mongerings-any way thats the only thing we sissies and puss--s can do- Abuse-

I am angry too but it has nothing to do with liberalism. I am a liberal person too and i could never even think of cursing my country. Some members have lost their mind and they include both (conservatives and liberals). Though i don't know them personally but i think fida jan is certainly not a liberal person and look at him. Changing flags and posting nonsense.

@ Imran khan
You lost my respect today. I always admired you on this forum.

Areesh
You better come back to your senses. I never knew that you could descend so low.

It is not my nature to hit someone personally but i was forced to point out these idiots.

I think this incident has lowered the morale of Pakistani nation.

Imran bhai sirf malik badal gaya hum ghulam hi rahai. Gora ab bhi humara malik hai. 14 august to hum sirf malik kai change honai ki khoshi main banatai hain.

yes jani but malik change with many other changes also. voicroy of pakistan is black now they pull there white army now they pay black army with black COAS , also they visit few time they call there slaves many times. day by day going down before US presedent talk abut these issues with us then there FO minister now secertry also come and bash on black voicroy and coas heheheheh few more changes also.

Yes let this govt continue and complete its tenure. thats how you are going to get mature. coups and immature breaking down every govt is not the solution =.

Let the public decide in the elections

You mean let the sheeps decide? PPP for next 10 more years then. good luck

Dear Children, don't fall in the trap being laid for you by the Indians and enemies of Pakistan. Don't start attacking army and ISI. Davis was kept here because ISI had withstood all pressures and had taken out information from him and have dismantled his network. Not everything is under ISI control. If army and ISI is destroyed, Indian tanks would roll into our homes! Be wise and know your enemy's plots! ... ZAID HAMID

and believe me that the top brass of Pakistan Army will be the first to leave Pakistan for western countries if India attacked ... It will be ordinary people who will then fight against India ... disgusting people on top of our heads ...

Bhai if you cant take it anymore and no hope is left- commit suicide- its the easy way out- forget haram- do char vodka bottles cherhao sb halal ho jaye ga :bunny:- j/k

damn i raining so waither is not for suicide . wait few days more

I wish if Gujrati Muslims were also having this privilege

agree with you. it has become a BR today

obsession with india at its peak. not good for health.:disagree:

just to score some brownie points, you should not support this evil blood money concept.
Please spare Indians(any relgion). We are better off without this law. Thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom