What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
laws are never the villains, the people who use the laws are.... laws were used for their own benefits..

a law is not like, hey im a law and i gonna do a shitt bad to you son

Bangla Bondhu,

Are you suggesting that the use of Diya can be interpreted otherwise?

What is your suggestion how the Law would not be used to suggest that 'laws are never the villains, the people who use the laws are..'

BTW i think pakistan idea is failed and going to worse day by day . if they cant solve our problems and cant give us better life let break this holi land and devide us. atleast some money come to us rather then go to genrals of jehlam and vaderras of uper punjab and bhuttus of sindh. this nation is sick as AIDS now have to do some thing else. i am not proud to be a pakistani anymore.

tension na lo,sab vadia ho jega..
we like ur english:D,let it in that way,dont improve it.

Relax man.

We will forget about this in a few weeks time and we will be back to singing Milli Naghma in no time.

Something happens all the time but you have to understand that Pakistan is like a drama serial, there is something for everyone and something happens all the time.

It has drama, emotion, romance, religion, dancing, fighting, loving and everything you can imagine.

We will be good when we become a secular state.

not better to cutoff this whole country into 10 different states and sell it to different countries (infact already sold) by Musharaf

It's amazing how some people become ignorant of the facts when it comes time to promote their agenda at key instances. This is a illegal and incorrect use of diya, the widow of one the victims had stated she wanted "blood for blood" so clearly she doesn't accept money or compensation. Maybe RD could pay off one murder but the second? Two, as reported by many sources the families involved were "forced" to accept or had no choice? Diya requires genuine consent on behalf of victims not force.

This is obviously manipulation.

So if one of the victim's family is forced then isn't this a Diya between Pakistani Govenment and US? Since GoP forced an acceptance on the victims family behalf.

On one of the threads about the disaster in Japan, we wondered why there was no looting, and for me the most persuasive case was that Japanese self respect was rooted in a sense of dignity, personal and corporate - it seems to me that the kind of islam many are persuaded by in Pakistan promotes the exact opposite of Dignity, it's "glorious" to be for sale, this seems to me, is the motto of the Pakistani state and it's institutions - it's genuinely sad to see what has become of what is left of Jinnah's Pakistan

Pseudo-Mullahs are also determined to accept this ruling since they know pehle joota unpe hi parega, since it was the same law they had been championing hat ended up letting the muderer go scott free!

As usual the message is to chup hojao, "Nothing can be done", "Oh it was bound to happen". Defeatist mentality deserves no better.

You know this is funny and ironical as well. I am waiting for the time when the blasphemy law will hit them back too.

Most Of the "Pakistanis" Have are being carried away by emotions, Let Me say one thing "Blood Money Only Accepted when The Victims Are Agreed or else Killer has to be Punished

When The Victim Families have no Objection and Accepted Money, By their Own Free Will, Then Why People Are Objecting so Un necessary, Whey Their Burning And Spewing Venom On " Stone Age Holy Law" When They Are not the Aggrieved Party?

[/COLOR]پاکستان کا نطریہ مر چکا ہے اب دفن ہونا باقی ہے اس ملک سے کوئی امید لگانا بیوقوفی ہے بہتر ہے اب اسے ختم کر کے صوبوں کو ممالک بنا دیا جائے

wasn't this done according to the Sharia Law thats the law of the land? So whats the issue?

The issue is implementation of Sharia Law in a weak paper democratic country-
and yes america did use the provisions of same Sharia law which it relents so badly-

I'm having the time of my life watching people here and on TV fuming and exploding. The very people who want "true Sharia" , "khilafat" etc etc nw going crazy because a murderer has been released because of supposedly "divine laws". They are being noticed because a US CIA contractor is the murderer here, not a brother who killed his sister for honour and not an uncle who killed his niece for honour. In hundreds upon hundreds of cases, not even blood money is paid as the murderer is released "in the name of Allah". In Punjab, 31% of murder cases that go trial end in "razinamas". Yes, 1/3rd of murderers go free.

Stop fuming that there's no law. The law has been applied in letter and spirit. Now only if the orgasms of Sharia-to-solve-everything can be stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom