What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Fellow Indians, Just cause Pakistanis are criticizing their country doesn't mean we get a free pass too. There is absolutely no need for our opinion here, as it is not going to change anything. Lay off fellas, this is not cool :tdown:

That is appreciated.

NOW KICK THE LAW OF PAKISTAN!

THERE IS NO LAW IN PAKISTAN

NO LAW FOR ARMY AIRFORCE NAVAL AND LEADERS OF THIS NATION! NOW FINALLY FORIGENER WHO HAS ILLEGAL WEAPON IN HIS HAND AND WITH NO IMMUNITY KILLED 2 PAKISTANI AND FINLLY RELEASED!

now this my request to all people OF PAKISTAN that hold down WEAPONS IN YOUR POCKETS THATS IT! whatever it is KILL THE PERSON and KICK THIS DAMN Judicry blaa blaa!!

SERIOUSLY I **** this LAW OF PAKISTAN!

which law are you talking abut? our law respect and sovrenty die at 9-11-2001 9pm . now remain slaves and begg

The situation is very clear. They got their pig back to the pig farm US. Familes of the victimes got big money(i hope big coz i dunno know) and your prime minister, politicians and some generals in your army got some money and gift etc. The irony is, they used islamic laws for their benefits and they are very happy unlike complain.

For me? yes i am not a Pakistani but I am just disappointed. I thought this time this bastard hit to the tough stone.

I feel so sad...anyways !!

What good is blood money to the odinary Pakistani?

Exatly, nothing, thinkings its good for you guys.

The whole nation cannot be compensated because of raymond davis-
The blood money is for the victims family only-

haahha now LEHRAOO PAKISTAN KA JHAANDA AUR DANCE KAROO AUR GANA GAOO "PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI"

lanat hey is koom pe!

ON DEMAND ARMY AUR AGENCIES ON DEMAND GOVT!!! BOTH ARE BEGGARS!!

tujhy abhi pata chala? ye to purani khaber hai sab bik gya tha 10 saal phly ye to kuch bhi nhi ab or bhi ho ga . in my personal openion pakistan should be break now in 5 countries atleast public of this area live better life .

here you go, you eventually found someting in it.

laws are never the villains, the people who use the laws are.... laws were used for their own benefits..

a law is not like, hey im a law and i gonna do a shitt bad to you son

haahha now LEHRAOO PAKISTAN KA JHAANDA AUR DANCE KAROO AUR GANA GAOO "PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI"

lanat hey is koom pe!

nhi nhi yaar lehra to rahy hai leken mazy ki baat hai ke ab army or zardari ki gheek ke rasty ka pather hat gya dont worry guys money and more f-16 coming on the way

@ Fellow Indians, Just cause Pakistanis are criticizing their country doesn't mean we get a free pass too. There is absolutely no need for our opinion here, as it is not going to change anything. Lay off fellas, this is not cool :tdown:

It is incorrect to inflame in this hour of Pakistani bewilderment and shock.

Notwithstanding, in all fairness, it should also be noticed as to who initiated the issue. It is a person who feels a trifle uncomfortable when the limelight is not focused on that person and find India as the salvation out of boredom and inability to visit a circus.

Yet, it is time for Indian to ponder and be matured and not respond to those who want to drag in India so as to divert from the issue.

It is for us to understand the quandary this judgement has created in Pakistan and confine ourselves to clinical posts without raising emotions all around.

Leave aside Raymond Davis, What the hell is this BLOOD MONEY?
Does it has any place in a modern, well educated and aware society?

People here are arguing that aggrieved parties settle the matter, but how can there settlement nullify the impact of such incidents on society?
Isn't it like saying I have the money so I can kill anyone or just poor men because richer is not going to accept blood money. Thats what U.S. does.
Kills a poor pakistani people.
Settlement between parties can solve the economic health of victims but what about the morale and self respect of a common pakistani which went for a toss?

laws are never the villains, the people who use the laws are.... laws were used for their own benefits..

a law is not like, hey im a law and i gonna do a shitt bad to you son

but how can you call it fair if it doesnt cover non muslims? law should be the same for everybody.

@ military professional
Sir ji , America is killing innocent Muslims and on the other hands , it uses Islamic law to rescue herself...
Yeap ! Good standard.
The family of victim was not willing to accept money. The were pressurized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom