What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If used carefully.....i suspect this issue could potentially unite the fragmented and conflicting idealogies in pakistan to push for better governence and perhaps install a truly democratic institution. This is simply my opinion.

its not about ideologies, its about the corrupt institutions of government and military

the judiciary can only preside over the cases which the opposing parties register, it itself cant register cases and also not allow itself to act beyond the law, the lack of efforts from government to handle the pak victim case properly did the job for davis guy

at times the govt guys even defended the false immunity of raymond davis

[Pakistani]-evilX;1577791 said:
PML-N cares so much about Pakistani Nation that after listening to the news, Nawaz Sharif got heart problem and taken to hospital

Drama, lol!

Davis weeps after release, say reports

Davis started weeping after he was released from jail and seemed to be in a state of trauma, said sources.

He was also given medicines along with counseling and therapy sessions that were carried out in the consulate by the American doctors.

Davis afterwards left for the US because he wanted to reunite with his family and not stay in Pakistan any longer, said sources.

Davis weeps after release, say reports | Latest-News | DAWN.COM

Great it is solved, bring more more F-16s, Cobras, war machine, blood money for victims that save relationship between US and Pakistan.

now question is where is blood money for civilians who died for DRONES ATTACK !!

are you joking the drone blood money is F-16 cobras and other war machines dear . drones money is for army and gov not for public hahahah

The family of victims were paid at night. I think judge had also been paid at night.

ہم بے شرم اور بے غیرت قوم ہیں جنہوں نے چند سکوں کی خاطر اپنے آپ کو اور اپنے ملک کو بیچ دیا ہے۔

its not about ideologies, its about the corrupt institutions of government and military

the judiciary can only preside over the cases which the opposing parties register, it itself cant register cases and also not allow itself to act beyond the law, the lack of efforts from government to handle the pak victim case properly did the job for davis guy

at times the govt guys even defended the false immunity of raymond davis

Don't blame the Pakistan govt alone.

What about the relations of the victims agreeing to accept blood money and then pushing off to the US, if the report is true?

Remember what you are fighting for. For now, forget the past; Americans, Corruption, Indians ,everything else. Simply fight for what you believe is right.
Pakistan-flag.jpg

I hope sanity prevails in the end.

And I came to the conclusion today that not only our politicians, but the Army and ISI are also sell outs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom