What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veterans Today had his correct name yesterday and said he was Black Ops. They also reported what was in his car.

"Davis, driving a rented car with phony license plates, loaded with automatic weapons and advanced Israeli built surveillance gear, was heading toward Mozang Chongi, a market district in Lahore that has been the scene of terror bombings in the past, bombings local residents suspect American contractors such as Davis have had a role in."

Where is the online Pakistani press coverage on this?

Interesting....................

No idea about the incident. is there some old news item available?
Why did he argue with popo?
Regardless, the consular staff here in Pak is very very arrogant & disrespectful from what I ve been told.

the guy slap the police officer in lahore in his previous visit, thats what i have known.
argument was started on signal where he was stopped by the police.

Last edited:
Why is the Lahore consulate there? You have to go to Islamabad for everything anyway.

Why does the interior minister need to have his own inquiry when the police are doing their job?

Here is what the author Chidanand Rajghatta looks like.

Rajghatta.png

Mr. Chidanand Rajghatta

this guy must have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

hahah i bet hez uglier then the tree he hit ahahaha

The real reason that the thread is still running is that it's a pending case. People will move on after the case verdict. As for the people giving their opinions rather than facts, i think it's natural. People are emotional right now because this murder was not carried out by the usual terrorist rather it involves a foreigner so i think it will be wise of you to ignore such posts. You being a military professional should be wise enough to understand that people always overreact in emotions.

You seem to be really concerned about the previous bombings. I have no idea that why you are bringing them again and again to mock us somehow or perhaps you don't want to discuss it.

However how come you miss to register your condemnation in these threads? Here i post the links. Write RIP in each of these threads.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/90428-blast-karachi-malir-4.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/90407-blast-lahore-4.html

There are more previous bombing where i didn't see your condemnation. Does this mean that you don't feel sorry and have only felt to come online to defend an American?

It's strange that you seem to be suggesting that we are somehow insensitive to bomb attacks and we don't give them enough attention. It depends on the attack. Most of the attacks are suicide bombings.
The culprit always kills himself so no question of apprehending. TTP always proudly claim responsibility. As there is insurgency going on, people have accepted such attacks as part of life.

This "overblown thread" has still less pages then let's say suicide
bombings of data darbar or ahmedis attack. I didn't know that number of pages are a measure of someone's concern.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...st-crowded-daata-darbar-shrine-lahore-45.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/59553-terrorist-attack-ahmadi-mosques-lahore-50.html

I hope you will realize that we are concerned.:frown:

I completely agree with u. The insensivity displayed by a 'miltary professional' is appaling! I mean how wd one know if we speak against terror related incidents if they dont bother to read! That is American arrogance speaking, no amount of clarification wd be enough to persuade otherwise. And the professional knows what has happened as if he was physically present, when the rest of the ACTUAL witnesses say a totally different thing

But isnt it also true that pakistani blood is cheap. i mean thousands die of drone attaks, bombs etc . Who cares? Do we? how many protests did we have today in say islamabad or karschi or even lahore about it? Seriously dont we wanna be treated that way. I mean y should one care about us lot when we have sold our soul to KL and allowing drones etc I dint see no tunasian style protest wen that happened. U no what wd be really sad, when we see him go back to his home town scott free. Afterall doesnt our country need their Aid to survive? Its a sad day for pakistan.

These could be the scene from down town LAHORE Where Three Innocent Lives Were Taken

YouTube - Thousands in Cairo, Egypt Protests and Demonstrations on Tuesday January 25, 2011

Hameed Gul Says he will lead the protest against the government the religious right will cause a lot of problem if the guilty is not brought to justice.

The question is could this incident be a trigger to something bigger remains to be seen.

If things don't get better in Pakistan, Pakistan may catch the revolution fever from the Middle East. But that should be a separate thread.

Update : a case against the 2 deceased has been registered at Litton rd PS by a doctor claiming he was robbed of a 60K cell phone by these 2 before the incident happened...........................................
This is per Dunya & Samma live.

Also: The accused was represented in the court by the Assistant AG of Punjab.

Even if the 2 men were armed , still why the hell did this guy run the third person over even though the men that wanted to rob him were already dead. Sounds really weird. Personally, i think this guy is guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom