What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC News : "Davis runs Hyperion Protective Consultants, LLC, a company that provides "loss and risk management professionals."

Time of India and Yahoo India:
"The number plate of the US consulate vehicle that knocked down and killed a motorcyclist as it sped to help an American employee who had shot dead two youths in Lahore has been found to be fake, a probe has revealed. "

Black Ops?

Ther fallen will be compensated by USG and the white guy would board a flight back home........end of the story.

I dont have crystal ball guys, but this is what is gonna happen, whether you like it or not....money talks, BS walks.....even sharia laws allow compensation with money.....so!

the way things have developed since this accident, it makes it imposible for the guy to go free. if convicted, he will be transfered to the US to spend his time in jail, and that is the best he could get.

The real reason that the thread is still running is that it's a pending case. People will move on after the case verdict. As for the people giving their opinions rather than facts, i think it's natural. People are emotional right now...

Bang on.

Why do Americans forget their own obsession with murders and the media hype that surrounds them. O.J. Simpson trial being a case in point.

One way to find out whether Ray Davis was fired upon or not would be to confirm whether the guns of murdered were drawn or not. As per my information they were.

One way to find out whether Ray Davis was fired upon or not would be to confirm whether the guns of murdered were drawn or not. As per my information they were.

Forensics can determine that by looking for gunpowder residues on the deceased hands to determine if they were fired. Can also be determined by analyzing the crime scene,If they had the guns drawn. The gun/guns should be on the ground as it is kinda hard to keep your composure and hold on to objects if hit by several bullets.

I m waiting when he will be released,
The question is how much money we asked....

no all they need to do is question witnesses, cross-examine accounts, and of course look for the bullet casing(s) on the ground (if any)

quite straight forward

no all they need to do is question witnesses, cross-examine accounts, and of course look for the bullet casing(s) on the ground (if any)

quite straight forward

some would have an issue with that too... some how

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I m waiting when he will be released,
The question is how much money we asked....

How much would you take for 3 dead brothers? Shame on you.

Ther fallen will be compensated by USG and the white guy would board a flight back home........end of the story.

I dont have crystal ball guys, but this is what is gonna happen, whether you like it or not....money talks, BS walks.....even sharia laws allow compensation with money.....so!

So what? What's your point? If the U.S. pays the victims "blood money" as it is called, which you correctly point out is in accordance with Islamic law and Pakistani law and the families of the deceased forgive him and he goes free, I don't think anyone will have a problem with that (except the deceased maybe). At least the Pakistani law and judicial process would prevail. That's what's important.

Here's my solution: USG pays $1 million to each victim's family ($3 million total) (tax free), $50,000 to the overturned Rickshaw driver so that he can buy 5 Toyota Corollas and we exchange Ray for Aafia. End of story.

some would have an issue with that too... some how

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

How much would you take for 3 dead brothers? Shame on you.

hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom