What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is only speculative at this point JanaJi. I am referring to only the process and its inevitability.

If the inevitable happens then personally i feel that will boast alot of respect and public support for US in Pakistan.

so i will say lets hand him over to US. get good compensation for the families of three victims atleast one million dollars for each so that atleast three families can have good education, health and other such facilities. try him in the US and punish him for the crime.

I my self didn't follow the whole thread due to huge size .in fact i didn't expect that killing of just two men would create such out come where every day we are hearing about the drone attack and killing of innocence people. but in this case where the American are dare to kill some body inside its capital and most probably this hit the pakistani psyche too much . what i think it might create hubbub but the authority will be force to release this killer after getting some concession from America in return . this incident have created a very awkward situation for both Pakistan and America.

.in fact i didn't expect that killing of just two men

How casual you are about the loss of life...

I was under the impression the Pakistani government had little influence on the Judicial branch. Do you believe the U.S. still has the necessary leverage in Pakistan to get this guy back ?

Your impression is quite naive Sir. And yes, the leverage of the US in Pakistan is as present, strong and multi-factorial as always.

Which one, the Glock Davis had or the norinco pistols the other guys had?

The Glock. I take it considering he fired 17 rounds it had to have been a double stacked 9mm magazine which holds 17 rounds. So he emptied the whole magazine.

If the inevitable happens then personally i feel that will boast alot of respect and public support for US in Pakistan.

so i will say lets hand him over to US. get good compensation for the families of three victims atleast one million dollars for each so that atleast three families can have good education, health and other such facilities. try him in the US and punish him for the crime.

As Prime minister just said today only families, court or public can decide now...
if families of these 2 people dont want any such compensations then it cannot be impose on them
USA is still in deny mode for the 3rd person and not giving any sort of help... now how can we trust USA for this guy ? they wont give the families any justice.......

BTW what about one person wife who asked for justice b4 dieing ......????

castles in the sky.

The Glock. I take it considering he fired 17 rounds it had to have been a double stacked 9mm magazine which holds 17 rounds. So he emptied the whole magazine.

When he was arrested he had 4 glock mags in his possession. It could very well be a double stacked mag.

lately US had been trying to do that getting frustrated with zardari but since any change at this moment in my personal view is not in favour of Pakistani public and above all we dont have anyone better than current govt. all others are the same so no big change for public will be there.

as far as Davis is concerned. I think let him free , have a good compensation for the families of 3 victims , normalise the situation and keep an eye on US operatives next time. dont let them kill your people without paying the same price next time.

This seems to be the solution govt is opting for, too. Mr. Gilani was mentioning a thing of sort with Islamic system of "Qasas". Though with this option Davis has to be convicted and found guilty of the murders and his fate left upon the families of the victims to decide, as per the Islamic law.

And it seems quiet plausible the families would let Davis off the hook for a proper compensation. That would help cool down the public anger. Now if only that girl hadn't committed suicide.

When he was arrested he had 4 glock mags in his possession. It could very well be a double stacked mag.

That is what the Glock 17 (9mm) comes with one 17 round magazine as standard. So a good chance he fired till he was out. I can see someone firing that away in a shootout quite fast but considering this was out of his car at two individuals who did not fire anything back it certainly brings up the question as to what exactly his motive was.

That is what the Glock 17 (9mm) comes with one 17 round magazine as standard. So a good chance he fired till he was out. I can see someone firing that away in a shootout quite fast but considering this was out of his car at two individuals who did not fire anything back it certainly brings up the question as to what exactly his motive was.

Mere speculation is not useful at this point Sir.

As Prime minister just said today only families, court or public can decide now...
if families of these 2 people dont want any such compensations then it cannot be impose on them
USA is still in deny mode for the 3rd person and not giving any sort of help... now how can we trust USA for this guy ? they wont give the families any justice.......

BTW what about one person wife who asked for justice b4 dieing ......????

Trust? or no trust do you think US really needs it or even cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom