What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so the two air bases , land route and air route to Afghanistan for US air force from Arabian sea. mean nothing to Najam sethi. Why US has given more then 15 Billion to Pakistan , just in love or charity .
The biggest blackmailing Pakistan has is , if you will not support us the country will goes to extremist and that's opens the money bags for them'.

So RD is being moved from Kot Lakhpat jail to Adiala Jail. This move is probably significant, since it means he will not be in court and will be out of Lahore too.

Shame no one cares about Pakistani mobs taking justice into own hands to kill robbers but when the gora does it all hell breaks out.

Mob lynching:

The incident in Sialkot - Pakistan was used all over the world to degrade Pakistani life. I still remember So many at my work made fun of it to look down on Pakistan.

Any how some people say that people killed were Pakistani law agency under cover agents tiring to stop Americans in sensitive area not robbers. That's the reason Pakistan is serious on the issue else who cares about robbers. Police had no record of crime what so ever against the people killed.

Do you think two Ministers will leave their jobs if the guys were common thief's.

This Davis did not wake up one day and decide to shoot 2 pakistanis dead something must have happened is the point im making and these so called persons who were shot must have done something why else would he unleash bullets? makes no sense

This Davis did not wake up one day and decide to shoot 2 pakistanis dead something must have happened is the point im making and these so called persons who were shot must have done something why else would he unleash bullets? makes no sense

SPECULATION IS USELESS in my opinion.

SPECULATION IS USELESS in my opinion.

Yep but why would someone just wake up and decide to gun down 2 persons in cold blood? there must have been a trigger for him to act like this

Hi, this is my 1st post. I read in the DAWN newspaper today:
“The police, however, captured Davis while he was trying to flee in his car and recovered a 9mm pistol with five magazines, 75 bullets, a passport, a long-range wireless set, a global positioning system (GPS) with charger, two cellphones, a telescope, infrared headlight, camera, torch, survival kit, memory cards, packed ‘niswar’, local and US currency, ATM cards, a PIA ticket, blank cheques etc.” Davis claimed during investigation that the men wanted to rob him and he had killed them in self-defence. After killing Faizan and Fahim, Davis also photographed them and called the US consulate to send someone to help him.

US embassy claims that R. Davis is a technical worker (thus having diplomatic immunity), i find it incompatible that a technical worker possessed GPS, long range wireless, and above all telescope and infrared headlight. :undecided:

KARACHI: Documents obtained by DawnNews on Wednesday revealed that Raymond Davis, the US gunman accused of killing two Pakistanis in Lahore, is a permanent employee of the US Overseas Protective Security Services.

The document shows that Davis gets $ 0.2 million per annum as salary.

Meanwhile, government authorities have decided to shift the US official to Adiala Jail where his visiting hours will be limited to three hours.
—DawnNews
davis-document.jpg

Yep but why would someone just wake up and decide to gun down 2 persons in cold blood? there must have been a trigger for him to act like this

Answer to this Yet to be known with the help of items taken into custody from him....... As he is not answering investigators questions....(i hope they will use some USA based rules to get the answers :) you all know what sort of techniques USA people used in WOT)

as its now known that he is spying on something and maybe ISI personals were following him and he in error(maybe robbers , maybe thought they were the one who followed him etc) killed someone else.....

Ok so every day Pakistanis are killed in Karachi or life has no value in Pakistani villages etc. but does it mean that Pakistan should become a jungle and if Pakistan becomes a jungle then why won't people look at Islamist for justice.

A big time propaganda is going on about Pakistani life in west, any one who want to kill people should go to Pakistan as life has no value there , shame on Pakistani elite who think the same.

So the double standard is (according to Indians here) that if Pakistani life has no value then why to punish a white man????? , hey its hunting season in Pakistan.

Ok so every day Pakistanis are killed in Karachi or life has no value in Pakistani villages etc. but does it mean that Pakistan should become a jungle and if Pakistan becomes a jungle then why won't people look at Islamist for justice.

A big time propaganda is going on about Pakistani life in west, any one who want to kill people should go to Pakistan as life has no value there , shame on Pakistani elite who think the same.

So the double standard is (according to Indians here) that if Pakistani life has no value then why to punish a white man????? , hey its hunting season in Pakistan.

yes and they are fools if the think this way as people get killed in USA/UK/ etc every day of same incidents ......... this person should be handled by someone who knows how to get answers in thana culture..... same techniques need to be used which USA people used in WOT.

Answer to this Yet to be known with the help of items taken into custody from him....... As he is not answering investigators questions....(i hope they will use some USA based rules to get the answers :) you all know what sort of techniques USA people used in WOT)

as its now known that he is spying on something and maybe ISI personals were following him and he in error(maybe robbers , maybe thought they were the one who followed him etc) killed someone else.....

Theres only a number of reasons why this Davis is becoming a high profile case,

1 Yes he is indeed a spy and holds vital secrets the CIA/Blackwater etc will do anything not to let him spill the beans hence why they 'claim' he has diplomatic status OR:

2a) Is being used as a political tool by Pakistani goverment to win mass support especially after the blasphemy cockup to show Pakistan is no push over to the US and stem the growing anti-american rise from the public.

2b) Get more $$ from the yanks bit of a coincidence Obama is seeking to provide extra $3.5 in aid??

KARACHI: Documents obtained by DawnNews on Wednesday revealed that Raymond Davis, the US gunman accused of killing two Pakistanis in Lahore, is a permanent employee of the US Overseas Protective Security Services.

The document shows that Davis gets $ 0.2 million per annum as salary.

Meanwhile, government authorities have decided to shift the US official to Adiala Jail where his visiting hours will be limited to three hours.
—DawnNews
davis-document.jpg

Which retard is leaking these documents. For god's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom