What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
appears to me that shots were fired from the inside of the Civic.....no gunfire seems to have taken place from the alleged bandits on the bike, i dont see any bullet holes in the body of the car

it does appear that the Civic may have rammed into a rickshaw or some blunt object as there is body damage in the front

bulletholescivic.png

I think if you fire a car from inside a car the window would shatter, not sure.

appears to me that shots were fired from the inside of the Civic.....no gunfire seems to have taken place from the alleged bandits on the bike, i dont see any bullet holes in the body of the car

it does appear that the Civic may have rammed into a rickshaw or some blunt object as there is body damage in the front

bulletholescivic.png

These five bullets killed two men?
Is he a sharp shooter or what?

This time people handed him to police

if he went without any justice next time people will do justice on road like in other cases ........

ball in in gov court now

If US consulate worker had escaped , It would have been reported as Target killing case. Target killings are CIA's high-tech spies actions, which are creating the base for the break up of Pakistan, by dividing Pakistanis into ethnic lines.

Whatever may be the case or outcome but one thing is for sure - the American grave in Pakistan has been dug more and more deep. Just wait and see for their burial...!

Like I said the shots were fired from the inside. And you know what is cute? When he was racing away, his rear wind shield was intact. Now in the 9 and 11 pm news I saw footage of the car under police impound with guess what the whole rear wind shield smashed in with glass on the back seats, but no glass on the front seats or dash which there ought to have been if the victims had shot at that illegitimate piece of trash.
You can easily guess which way these Machiavilis will twist the story now wrt the shattered glass and how the gullible idiots out there will lap it up.
Makes me sick and my blood is still boilling with rage even after all these hours.

There is no diplomatic immunity for murder.

Whatever may be the case or outcome but one thing is for sure - the American grave in Pakistan has been dug more and more deep. Just wait and see for their burial...!

I expect two graves will need digging one for the few Americans in Pakistan and large one for all the people of Pakistan. For those left alive life wont be worth living.

yep there should not be any immunity for him and he should be prosecuted as a murderer and if found guilty he must be punished under act 302....

Like I said the shots were fired from the inside. And you know what is cute? When he was racing away, his rear wind shield was intact. Now in the 9 and 11 pm news I saw footage of the car under police impound with guess what the whole rear wind shield smashed in with glass on the back seats, but no glass on the front seats or dash which there ought to have been if the victims had shot at that illegitimate piece of trash.
You can easily guess which way these Machiavilis will twist the story now wrt the shattered glass and how the gullible idiots out there will lap it up.
Makes me sick and my blood is still boilling with rage even after all these hours.

Yes i was avoiding to mention that because the so-called liberals and US members will get on my throat calling it conspiracy.

Why you wont be surprised to find the all fine intact rear windshield completely broken down . ahh what is police for other than covering him up making it appear like grave robbery

There is no diplomatic immunity for murder.

If there is nt, I am sure there would be one.!
In any case, sometimes it takes a while for actual facts to come out.
regardless, no one should be totting a gun, esp. illegally be it the accusers or the diplomats.

Well lets look at it this way, if he was a Pakistan offical in New York and two men tried to rob him and he shot them in self defense and there were bullet holes in the car showing where the robbers had tried to shoot him and some other Pakistan offical had hit and killed some one rushing to the rescue what would you think the fair and right thing to do would be.

I assume in all fairness it would be the same thing you want done to this US offiical

they'd be sitting in Rikers Island penitentiary awaiting ''terrorism'' charges

that's what they would be doing

No use the killers are running away to US like their CIA chief.

The word you used, no use, undermines the spirit of our constitution. Even though, technically you are right, considering history of our government (military and politicians), no one has the right to say 'no use'

Refrain from such comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom