What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
If He is really responsible for the killings and has taken those sensitive picsthen he should to be let go without punishment or it will be a bad example and increase the courage of anti Pak element to carry out more such activities which is really jeopardising the safety n security of the nation. Let The US cry foul. Don't bow to any threats and it will be a very good example for US cospiracies to stop.

because you are constantly being an annoying pest for pages & pages?

you talk as in a matter of fact way dont you? when you taunt by saying immunity or not he is a free man?

So few people have started to gang up against the free speech, that is me!

Well, if you have such an attitude, to try to throw out a person like me who has not violated any rules of PDF, and one who defends his point of view, something that differs that of yours, then you have audacity to be fair and ask for Rd`s fate to be sealed the way you want it - without waiting for trial as you have envisaged (that the trial would be there).

Well I refuse to be hoodwinked, but if you guys have made up your mind - bann me.

Those who think it is permissible to tell white lies soon grow color-blind

Its pointless discussing with such people... You can have a bit of fun in a slagging match but even that has its limits...

The main problem with these people is that they cant bear the thought of Pakistan acting like a dignified state in any matter... Pity that they dont see this case involves the killing of two and another person dying by dangerous driving, the widow of one murdered poisoning herself... When I see an attitude like this from Indians I realize why Quaid e Azam Rahamat Ullah and Iqbal Rahmat Ullah and the others were so determined for Muslims to get a homeland... These Indians have not changed one bit since then and the only thing that would keep them happy is if Muslims were always humiliated or acted like slaves...

Even if the courts were unfair, it would be a victory for Pakistan for this case to be decided by Pakistani courts... Now all brothers and sisters can understand our enemy's agitation!!!!

Have a good night O dear Pakistan.. Always hope for better days... Victory only comes from Allah and His promise to all of you is that it is Qareeb!!!!

Long Live Pakistan
Long Live those who love Pakistan

May the Shade of God cover Pakistan... despite all our sins and all our negligence... May God raise us as the best nation for the whole of mankind Ameen

i wonder if diplomatic conventions applied also when one Mulla Zaeef was arrested and handed over to US.

:whistle:

Buddy,

Apologies first---but who is Qaid a Azam Rahmat ullah and Iqbal Rahmat ullah---the religioinists deceit reeks out of the words.

Court to decide Davis fate: Army

By: Maqbool Malik | Published: February 10, 2011

ISLAMABAD - Reaffirming total commitment to rule of law in the country, the top brass of Pakistan Army Wednesday supported decision of the government that case of US national Raymond Davis was a sub judice matter and let the court handle it.

General Kayani is best. :tup:

Link

Revenge? who said anything about revenge? what about justice?

And last but not least Mr. Mastaan Khan, you judged my character, so I will judge yours in return. I think at one point in your life you compromised your beliefs and your integrity for a comfortable life, but something is amiss now, right? therefore you want other people to follow in your footsteps. How does it feel when you look in the mirror?

Sir,

I apologize for that---but if you read your first post to my response---you might see that it might have been you took the first step in that direction---. But again---sorry for the offence. MK

Yeah we seem to have some over anxious and over zealous non Paks here going crazy.
Not sure how it is any of their bees wax? I mean when do you stop and sit back?

And a free human born free wont take all his life to be a slave.

its time we should start playing with fire once and for all.

You can't speak yesterday's language to the concerns of today.
Control the controllable

Hi,

Oh yeah---really----pakistanis have a habbit of talking big----and then they fizzle out just like that----once the emotions blow out ,the soda goes stale---.

If this incidence has the catalyst to change all that and make you act and think different---I am all for it---I guess we should have more these incidences so that we can come together as a nation---but then we fall into the " Masjid A Shabbh Bhar " syndrome---and that dos not help us at all.

You cannot let the emotions dictate the soverignity of a state/ a nation. The austrians did---and all the participants paid a heavy price in world war one----even the assasin of the austrian prince was shocked later on to see the number of deaths that the war had caused---.

Obama Advisor Delivered Presidential Threat To Pakistan Over Detained American, Say Officials

Pakistani officials said President Obama's national security advisor summoned Pakistan's ambassador to the White House Monday evening to deliver a threat from the president: Release Raymond Davis, an American being held in Lahore for killing two Pakistanis, or face the consequences.

National Security Advisor Tom Donilon told Ambassador Husain Haqqani, according to two Pakistani officials involved in negotiations about Davis, that the U.S. will kick Haqqani out of the U.S., close U.S. consulates in Pakistan, and cancel an upcoming visit by Pakistan's president to Washington, if Davis, a U.S. embassy employee, is not released from custody by Friday.
The outlines of the threat were confirmed to ABC News by a senior U.S. official, who was not authorized to speak on the record. A White House spokesperson, Tommy Vietor, declined comment.

Davis, 36, is expected in court early Friday morning in Lahore to face charges of shooting two men on motorcycle on Jan. 25. Davis says he killed the men because they had been following his car and were trying to rob him. Video emerged Thursday of Davis showing his State Department credentials to Pakistani police officers and saying, "I'm a consultant."

Davis is in Pakistan on a diplomatic passport, and the U.S. has demanded his immediate release on the grounds of diplomatic immunity. The stand-off between Washington and Islamabad has brought the already tense relationship between two uneasy allies to a new low.

link:

Obama Advisor Delivered Presidential Threat To Pakistan Over Detained American - ABC News

i will rather say face the consequences,this is the first time after the post 9/11 age that pakistan has made a stand infront of the US,well the nato truck baracade was one too.We have our pride as well and the world will see what our nation is capable of.

"U.S. will kick Haqqani out of the U.S., close U.S. consulates in Pakistan, and cancel an upcoming visit by Pakistan's president to Washington, if Davis, a U.S. embassy employee, is not released from custody by Friday. "

Empty threat. Nothing else. LOL. Haqqani should be expel. US is not stupid to cut off ties with Pakistan. Afghanistan, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom