What's new

RAW was behind threatening SMS send to Zimbabwe Cricket Team

What the heck? Some folks are complaining here about my DP and others about my flag. See its my profile and can choose whatever flag I wish. شرم تم کو مگر نہیں آتی ! @qamar1990

How come such personal abuse get neglected even after repeated reports?? Are there separate set of rules for members in this forum???

I wish RAW could be as strong as Pakistani think...

NUKE India... The only solution

You are most welcome to give it a go. But as a precautionary measure do make a bunker 100 feet deep in the ground and stash with food supplies for an year or so...because the retaliation will vaporise Pakistan...and its existence in the planet.

You are most welcome to give it a go. But as a precautionary measure do make a bunker 100 feet deep in the ground and stash with food supplies for an year or so...because the retaliation will vaporise Pakistan...and its existence in the planet.

1416845695_990074100.jpg

Now take that finger and shove it up the NUKES you have.... now bring it out...smell it ... lick it....that's the best you can do with them.

Phir se jala di Hindustani ki.. LOL

yea that asshole RAW officer was comparable to pigeon wow great idiot he showed the location and number to the media and the code is being used by RAW operatives in New Delhi we don't create things from our anus like indians we investigate and present it with proof

Have a working brain first before you pass comments. Intelligence agencies like RAW will have more solid and sophisticated plan than to send spam SMS. Who sends spam SMS to sabotage? You sound like the corny director of a corny romance-comedy-revenge drama.

What are you going to tell UNO? "Oh no.. these Indians sent us so many SMS that we could not even talk properly. Here here, look at these phone bills" .

There are other ways to sabotage than sending spam on mobile phone. And why the eff would RAW send SMS from Indian SIM cards? If they had send any such SMS it would be by local SIM.

NO NO pigeon ka mukabla nai hai bhai this is serious issue although i know pigeon was serious to you guys but not to us at all.

What will RAW do, stay awake all night and send SMS to Zimbabwe cricket players? That makes sense to you?

Have a working brain first before you pass comments. Intelligence agencies like RAW will have more solid and sophisticated plan than to send spam SMS. Who sends spam SMS to sabotage? You sound like the corny director of a corny romance-comedy-revenge drama.

What are you going to tell UNO? "Oh no.. these Indians sent us so many SMS that we could not even talk properly. Here here, look at these phone bills" .

There are other ways to sabotage than sending spam on mobile phone. And why the eff would RAW send SMS from Indian SIM cards? If they had send any such SMS it would be by local SIM.

What will RAW do, stay awake all night and send SMS to Zimbabwe cricket players? That makes sense to you?

India will be replied in kind. Anushka Sharma will be sent naked Shehzad selfies.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom