What's new

RAW trained Crusader 100 in action in Bangladesh

Here is more on indian terrorism through RAW
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rao sees RAW's hand in Azam's assassination

PakTribune, ISLAMABAD, October 12 (Online): Defence Minister Rao Sikandar Iqbal Saturday accused Indian intelligence agency "RAW" for assassination of Millat-I-Islamia Head and member National Assembly Maulana Azam Tariq.

"India is trying to destabilise Pakistan by provoking sectarianism between Shia-Sunni sects," he said in an exclusive interview with Online at his chamber here at the Parliament House.

Read more: http://www.****************/rao-sees-raws-hand-in-azams-assassination-813/#ixzz1spZs9Lq6
http://www.****************/rao-sees-raws-hand-in-azams-assassination-813/

Jessica Fox the name turning me on:smokin:

Seems anyone can be journalist these days.

It is more likely to be a Christina Palmer like alias of someone of the calbre of Ahmed Qureshi or Zaid Hamid

Many useless reporters in the islamic world use Fake western alias to give more credibility to their articles , This has been found in articles published in Express Tribune , PressTV , Al Jazeera

Jessica Fox the name turning me on:smokin:

Seems anyone can be journalist these days.

It is more likely to be a Christina Palmer like alias of someone of the calibre of Ahmed Qureshi or Zaid Hamid

Many useless reporters in the islamic world use Fake western alias to give more credibility to their articles , This has been found in articles published in Express Tribune , PressTV , Al Jazeera

If people like idune, munsi, msaint, batman and some other bangladeshi(who loves Indian so much) hate RAW than surely RAW is doing something very good.

We couldn't afford to waste so much human resources and money on minnow nation. So there is no possibility of RAW involvement in the thing.

RAW controls your media. Don't be so blind.

Sure RAW not only controls media but also schools/colleges/offices/parliament/judiciary/gyms/clubs/hotels/discos/homes and what not.

Ooops replace RAW with ISI in the above statement and it would be appropiate. :D

Everyone in India lives in fear. I did not know this before but some Indian journalists mentioned to me that there is no freedom of speech or expression in India. Everything is tightly controlled. If something is written displeasing to RAW then the license is revoked or a journalist meets with a fatal accident.

Replace RAW with ISI and it would sound sensible.

Seems like you never saw Indian TV channels at all and got no knowledge about India :D

Sure RAW not only controls media but also schools/colleges/offices/parliament/judiciary/gyms/clubs/hotels/discos/homes and what not.

Ooops replace RAW with ISI in the above statement and it would be appropiate. :D

Replace RAW with ISI and it would sound sensible.

Seems like you never saw Indian TV channels at all and got no knowledge about India :D

RAW is so bad...it doesn't spare children even:

RAW's Trafficking of Indian Children to Israel

It sends children to Israel for food. Height of conspiracy theories.

What a Bit$$ , i don't know if she had heard of trainee exchange programs.

every country send their soldiers for training in other country.

You'd always wonder what's with all these Indians in Dhaka :lol:

And they don't always look for "jobs" :no: I mean seriously? Looking for job in Bangladesh? :lol:

Mono Ceramics at its golden time...............................gone
Jute industries........................................................dead horse
Garments...............................................................going haywire

A former BNP lawmaker speaking against the Tepaimukh Dam goes missing

Tomorrow is another hartal! :woot:

I can add more...

Oh man, what can we say? :lol:

I am not saying that everything in the mentioned article are true, but those guys aren't letting anything get in their way.

Remember, we all have to answer for our actions in the end :wave:

Back
Top Bottom