What's new

RAW trained Crusader 100 in action in Bangladesh

Now the plan is busted i hope 83 innocent life will be saved ..good job once again munshiji and company ..you are saving so many innocents these days from evil rawami league ..hope you will be rewarded for these splendid effort of yours

RAW controls your media. Don't be so blind.

1000 of newspapers, hundreds of FM radio stations, 300+ media channels, thousands of newsletters , periodicals, monthlys in 30 + languages all controlled by RAW.

We have a genius here.Kudos

RAW controls your media. Don't be so blind.

Thats gonna be one heck of a job to control Indian media.....
From north to south and from east to west....
In my state only there are more than 20 news channel all together...
Imagine entire India..And news like this will make media go crazy all over it...
Media is making discussion about legalizing **** when MPs get caught watching **** in Parliament..
Thats the state of Indian media now...
Now ur saying media is controlled by RAW...Well sorry boss i dont agree with u....

1000 of newspapers, hundreds of FM radio stations, 300+ media channels, thousands of newsletters , periodicals, monthlys in 30 + languages all controlled by RAW.

We have a genius here.Kudos

Everyone in India lives in fear. I did not know this before but some Indian journalists mentioned to me that there is no freedom of speech or expression in India. Everything is tightly controlled. If something is written displeasing to RAW then the license is revoked or a journalist meets with a fatal accident.

Everyone in India lives in fear. I did not know this before but some Indian journalists mentioned to me that there is no freedom of speech or expression in India. Everything is tightly controlled. If something is written displeasing to RAW then the license is revoked or a journalist meets with a fatal accident.

U have 5000+ posts....
I expect a little bit more sensible post from u my friend....
The RAW u mentioned about killing people with fatal accidents feels like a bollywood movie script to me...
The reality is far different...
No freedom of speech or expression...Bro u confusing china with India

Yes every one lives under fear of raw in india ..bangladesh and indian people should be united to fight these evil rawami league ..
Now stop adding masaala or it will be too much to digest

You should try a career in Dhaka's Bengali film industry which is in dire need of Moshlaa full stories. :laugh:

Ever heard of Arundhati Roy?

Well then I am surprised that RAW has missed you,OR may be you are on RAW's payroll.

Well them I am surprised that RAW has missed you,OR may be you are on RAW's payroll.

Now, when Munshi would be hurt we all know who did it!

I hope, Munshi have his disclosure letter in safe keeping of some international lawyer.

Yes i too fear them... yesterday night while traveling alone a RAW with bloody attire followed a friend of mie...

They are more active on Fridays i have heard.

But they wont appear on daytime as sunlight can seriously harm them.

Only remedy is killing them with silver bullets.

Everyone in Bangladesh thinks Munshi is a fake analyst who doesn't have any clue what he writes. I did not know this before but some Bangladeshi journalists mentioned to be that less than 200 of his books have ever been sold. They even told me he is so depressed by his lack of income that he writes nonsense on PDF just to pass his time.

Back
Top Bottom