What's new

RAW trained Crusader 100 in action in Bangladesh

Well we all have class and standards and it varies, does it not? So we shouldn't measure other with our axioms! May be he really made his family proud, who knows!

Well he might even have bought his family shame, who knows after all ...
Its ok to be varying degree of standards, but i rarely find an indian member, posting hate post about religions...

Kalu Bhai, It's actually possible to keep things secret even at Dhaka as long as state leverages its resources.

On opposite note for the argument's sake, let's say the most of above write up is imaginary and the author has constructed it basing on he/she said; still circumstantial evidence are readily available to point finger on RAWAMYS. And they have long track record in doing it. Joinal Abedin in his 'RAW & Bangladesh' actually had mentioned such episode of RAW, thanks.

We need to improve on intelligence so these shadow operations can be exposed to our countrymen. Only powered with information and exposure of Indian evil interference and making our countrymen aware can we bring the tide of ballot box to defeat RAWamy League. BNP has to be reorganized and made more efficient. It is time that all patriotic forces join hands and drive out this evil influence from our country.

I had read a report that Hindutva radicals have implanted some 650,000 of their agents in Bangladesh in various sectors of society to try to subvert Bangladeshi progress, to try to turn Bangladesh into a part of their radical backward vision of the 4th century BC dream of "Akhand Bharat"). That number of 650,000 may be exaggerated (or it may not be), but it is certain that their agents have been planted on Bangladeshi soil.

We need to improve on intelligence so these shadow operations can be exposed to our countrymen. Only powered with information and exposure of Indian evil interference and making our countrymen aware can we bring the tide of ballot box to defeat RAWamy League. BNP has to be reorganized and made more efficient. It is time that all patriotic forces join hands and drive out this evil influence from our country.

Allow me to express my disagreements to some of your points.

The matter is beyond the issue of BNP or BAL only. Why do respected 'scholars', 'analysts' or 'experts' cite the den of Hindutva terror, Britain or America, as examples or as countries to be compared with on every issue in their analysis? Governments may change from time to time, but these 'forces' remain constant. Whole education system, political system, intellectual class, scholars etc etc need major revamp.

I had read a report that Hindutva radicals have implanted some 650,000 of their agents in Bangladesh in various sectors of society to try to subvert Bangladeshi progress, to try to turn Bangladesh into a part of their radical backward vision of the 4th century BC dream of "Akhand Bharat"). That number of 650,000 may be exaggerated (or it may not be), but it is certain that their agents have been planted on Bangladeshi soil.

Now I'm confused, what is the real number, 100 or 650000 :confused:

I would be mad at GOI if it's really 650000 though for wasting taxpayers' money, when a bunch of traffic policemen can do the job.

I really wonder what could be motives of these Jamati's to write stories like these... :blink: I really do... :unsure:

Jessica Fox alias Sunita Paul, I bet the bearded jamaati who writes this fiction cross dresses to get in the 'mood'...

Jessica Fox alias Sunita Paul, I bet the bearded jamaati who writes this fiction cross dresses to get in the 'mood'...

Who cares about Jessica Fox. The real source of this information is none other than late General Manekshaw. In a detailed interview he mentioned how Indira Gandhi asked him to start training insurgents and then push them into E. Pakistan.

The Gen. then went to describe how Indian army men provided leadership to these bengali insurgents.

Peace.

Who cares about Jessica Fox. The real source of this information is none other than late General Manekshaw. In a detailed interview he mentioned how Indira Gandhi asked him to start training insurgents and then push them into E. Pakistan.

The Gen. then went to describe how Indian army men provided leadership to these bengali insurgents.

Peace.

Indeed, we helped mukti bahini, although most bangladeshis today deny it. But this article is about an awesome band of brothers called Crusaders 100, written by Jessica Fox, who writes in an imaginary newspaper and shares her name with a shemale pron star. And MBI Munshi is obsessed with her and keeps posting her imaginary articles to get in her 'good books'.

I really wonder what could be motives of these Jamati's to write stories like these... :blink: I really do... :unsure:

Why does a body builder keep working those muscles, to get buffed. Similarly their hatred needs daily exercise, however pathetically low quality it may seem to you, its perfectly adequate for them.

Allow me to express my disagreements to some of your points.

The matter is beyond the issue of BNP or BAL only. Why do respected 'scholars', 'analysts' or 'experts' cite the den of Hindutva terror, Britain or America, as examples or as countries to be compared with on every issue in their analysis? Governments may change from time to time, but these 'forces' remain constant. Whole education system, political system, intellectual class, scholars etc etc need major revamp.

Agreed. It is beyond political parties. But considering the tools we have available at hand, I think helping BNP win the next round in either 2013 or the next one in 2018 would be a good start. Also, I emphasize on external geopolitics where we need allies that can counter this Indian influence. China is one good source of influence, but I personally think that we should try the ASEAN+ route, as described here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...rld-order-road-map-future-11.html#post2836627

When you have some free time, please go through the whole thread and comment on the concepts presented.

Jessica Fox the name turning me on:smokin:

Seems anyone can be journalist these days.
lol
Be careful bro. Your country is overtaking Pakistan as the motherload of all conspiracy theories.

.,......Jessica Fox, who writes in an imaginary newspaper and shares her name with a shemale pron star......

Shemales, **** starts, wow brother! you sure know how to do research on defense topics.

Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom