What's new

RAW trained Crusader 100 in action in Bangladesh

Can't we identify few of them and then put them under surveillance by some private agency and expose later?

Members keep your eyes open while walking down the road if you can find some Crusaders.

Can't we identify few of them and then put them under surveillance by some private agency and expose later?

Members keep your eyes open while walking down the road if you can find some Crusaders.

And please deport them to India to let the Indian public deal with them. We are eager to know who these people really are.

what is this thread? a concoction of lies , suppositions and conspiracy theories ?
grow up people .:rolleyes:
if you want to hate us . go ahead . but don't try concocting stories to justify your hatred . its pathetic.

Who cares about Jessica Fox. The real source of this information is none other than late General Manekshaw. In a detailed interview he mentioned how Indira Gandhi asked him to start training insurgents and then push them into E. Pakistan.

The Gen. then went to describe how Indian army men provided leadership to these bengali insurgents.

Peace.

1. The assistance we had received from the whole world is well documented. All the donations were routed through GOI. Our main source of weapon was Czechoslovakia. USSR was major patron in the international arena.

2. The help we had received from fellow Bengalees mainly is also well documented. Almost all of our refugees were Hindus. They flocked into the refugee camps in W Bengal and Tripura where they were close to their fellow Hindu Bengalees. Hardly anyone of them joined the guerrilla fighters.

3. The strategic and long term objective of India in supporting us is also well documented.

4. It is ridiculous to state that Indian officers provided leadership to us. We had our own govt which was fully functional. They provided the political leadership well. The regular army battalions had their own officers. The field formations for the irregulars were the Sectors. These were commanded by our army officers.

5. We had found that professionally IA officers were not as sound as hours. And none in BD would have ever tolerated leadership from an outsider. Yes there were outstanding IA officers like Shaheed e Khalistan Brig Sabegh Singh who had trained some of our guerrillas. Maj RP Singh, another Sikh (now Mona), was involved in our officer cadets training. Ubna Singh had trained a small group outside the control/knowledge of Col Osmani / Tajuddin. That was a RAW affair and it is in that tradition and liink that the Crusader 100 have been created.

@ Since my childhood I saw, I heard and I read many strange things happened in the then East Pakistan and Bangladesh. On scrutiny it was found that for each incident India had a black hand on it. During the Pakistan times once Pakistan intelligence blamed India we the Bengalees of East Pakistan hardly believed that. After Bangladesh we realised many things but what could we do ? Our hands are too short !!!!!

@ And presently once her puppet Sh Hasina is in power, she has given a free hand to RAW to do whatever they can feel. Sometimes some odd things happens which is even beyond control of the govt, the kidnapping of Ilias is one such event.

@ There are reasons to believe for the existance of such groups in Bangladesh.

1. Since AL came to power they atleast killed 12,000 political cadres of opposition groups. These were killed openly in some places.
2. Atleast 126 people were kidnapped for the last 3 years and till now no news about their whereabout.
3. It is widely believed that even the Saudi diplomate was also killed by this group.
4. This group is not within the control of the Govt. They goes as per their master plan.
5. Even during the last so called military coup Maj Zia was handled by this group but some how he escaped.

We never gained independence (shadhinota) in 1971, I think the opposite actually happened. What could the people from Western wing do, they are almost as poor or maybe slightly better and they never had capacity of power projection from a thousand miles away by sea. This whole thing was a hoax whipped up by RAWamy League using some real excuse of course, so we could be under the clutch of this "shining" monster that surrounds us from all three sides, and now attempting to strangle us.

If we cannot understand geopolitics, then we will eaten alive as a people. We failed at geopolitics in 1947 and in 1971, and many decades leading to those seminal turning points.

1. Since AL came to power they atleast killed 12,000 political cadres of opposition groups. These were killed openly in some places.

12,000 thugs off the street?! Wow, good job AL. :tup: I hope BNP retaliates during the next five years! Not only lowers the crime rate, but also gets rid of some population burden. :lol:

Bangladesh should amend the constitution and change the tenure of "Jatiya Sangshad" to 2 yrs from 5 yrs. You guys get bored of your government very soon. :laugh:

Bangladesh should amend the constitution and change the tenure of "Jatiya Sangshad" to 2 yrs from 5 yrs. You guys get bored of your government very soon. :laugh:

:D I think four years is enough. and most importantly it is absolutely necessary to decentralize the administration. I mean Province.

We never gained independence (shadhinota) in 1971, I think the opposite actually happened. What could the people from Western wing do, they are almost as poor or maybe slightly better and they never had capacity of power projection from a thousand miles away by sea. This whole thing was a hoax whipped up by RAWamy League using some real excuse of course, so we could be under the clutch of this "shining" monster that surrounds us from all three sides, and now attempting to strangle us.

If we cannot understand geopolitics, then we will eaten alive as a people. We failed at geopolitics in 1947 and in 1971, and many decades leading to those seminal turning points.

I find this kind of posts rather hypocritical , one cannot use the flag of
BD and then question the independence for which common people paid dire consequences.

In our struggle for our individualism this kind of characters had been propagating
petty theories against the Muktis before the war, when finished change the
color and started airing how this country would cease to exist in 24 hrs.

But hey! It's been 40 years now.

Anyone who believes in liberation shall also take care of someone involved with
RAW/RAWAMY not the ones who question it, I’m pretty much sure.
The recent abduction of Elias has literally showed the naked
truth of foreign intermingling’s and people are not foolish.
They'll realize what to throw out, in the right time, which isn’t far.

Who is this Ellias guy? Why did RAW abduct him? :|

Back
Top Bottom