What's new

RAW Plans to Malign Pakistan in International Community

answer to your question is post #23
wow lolz,thanks for the laugh dude,plus RAW will try to sabotage growing afghan PK relations,whats so wrong in this theory

So is this a "Dunya News" exclusive or does the whole world know about RAW's secret plan to discredit one of the only two countries to officially recognize Taliban ?
other being Saudi Arabia ofcourse

Taliban? Man, you're still living in the last century! :omghaha:
Come up to date, bro: this is the era of destroying the Indian proxies Tehreek-i-Taliban-Pakistan through the world-renowned Operation Zarb-e-Azb! :yay:

Raheel.jpg

ZarbeAzb.jpg

Salute.jpg

Well, no surprise there!
Though they need to be a little bit less cliched; planting a bomb and then blaming it on Pakistan is, like, sooooo 1990s. :D

Raw to malign Pakistan in international community: Sources | Pakistan | Dunya News

LAHORE: (Dunya News) – Indian secret security agency has completed its preparations for maligning Pakistan in the international community on diplomatic level, Dunya News reported. According to sources, India is not happy with improving ties between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Dunya News sources claim that India will plan a bomb blast in Afghanistan and blame it on Pakistan afterwards to tarnish Pakistan’s image in the international community and ruin Pak-Afghan relations. Indian secret agency has also hired media persons and media houses for this purpose, reports suggest.
No offence meant but i doubt that Pakistan need help in this regard from RaAW , look at the internal strife in Pakistan , they are achieving this distinction without any help from the outside.
Do refute me if i am wrong.

No offence meant but i doubt that Pakistan need help in this regard from RaAW , look at the internal strife in Pakistan , they are achieving this distinction without any help from the outside.
Do refute me if i am wrong.
no room for sarcasm dude

So essentially they'll be sitting on desks doing nothing and eating :pop: ?

Does RAW even need to try? what is left to malign?

You need to read the news a bit more, buddy!:omghaha:

How happy do you think RAW is about all the praise that is being heaped on Pakistan by the international community for the success of Operation Zarb-e-Azb? Including praise from superpowers like India's rival China and a Legion of Merit medal awarded to General Raheel Shareef by the United States? :yay:

China Applauds Pakistan’s Anti-Terror Operation | The Diplomat

LegionMerit.jpg

what are the sources, and what if we say that actually its a defensive move to blast a bomb first and then blame it to India and tell the world that we have already warned afghanistan,
either dunya news has fake sources or they actually know that there is a bomb blast coming from pakistan, so they are blaming India before it happens, great strategy.

This may be the kind of defective Indian strategic thinking that has led to Pakistan gaining an advantage in relations with Afghanistan.
Why on earth would Pakistan want to risk creating instability in its neighbor Afghanistan, when the Army is already stretched dealing with threats internally? Why would Pakistan want to ruin the friendly and stable new relationship that is developing with Afghanistan?

This may be the kind of defective Indian strategic thinking that has led to Pakistan gaining an advantage in relations with Afghanistan.
Why on earth would Pakistan want to risk creating instability in its neighbor Afghanistan, when the Army is already stretched dealing with threats internally? Why would Pakistan want to ruin the friendly and stable new relationship that is developing with Afghanistan?
to malign Indian Image and you know how.

wow lolz,thanks for the laugh dude,plus RAW will try to sabotage growing afghan PK relations,whats so wrong in this theory

R&AW is not an idiotic organisation like your ISI... a good afghan pak relation is what india want. if pak- afghan relation is strong then pakistan won't sponsor Taliban operations in that country and by that india can save its investments in Afghanistan.. so why would india sabotage afghan-pak relation when a good relation b/w afghan and pak will benefit india? R&AW operates in afghanistan to protect Indian interest in afgan to to sabotage any relation with pakistan. india is highly supportive to the investments in afghanistan as it will improve the stability of the country..

Hey, but don't throw your toys out of the pram just because truth is uncomfortable to you.
Atleast be sure of your facts before talking smack, turd.

Add America to the list then. They're in bed with the Taliban. They helped make them, remember? Course not. You were still weaning back then.

Pakistan is a paranoid nation whose whole world revolve around india, look like ISI & charity brigade working overnight to do a terror strike in India or Afghanistan

India is our declared enemy no. 1, so we have to take care what our eastern friends are doing and unlike India we don't say that we are following Ignore India policy. :pop:

You can't do shit. We are dheet to the core. We are who we are. It's about time you make peace with it! :D

Dheet to RAW be bohut hai - ask MBI Munshi for a subscription link to his book on RAW.

Back
Top Bottom