Secret Service

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Intelligence Network in Pakistan
By :
Former ISI head, Gen (r) Zia uddin

Last edited by a moderator:
no doubt about india's/RAW's role in pakistani affairs.

but fact remains, the so called mullahs,suicide bombers/terrorists are born and raised in pakistan.the ppl doing the dirty work for indians are pakistanis.

so how about you pakistanis stop trying to take out the easy way by blaming hindus,jews and americans,and fact upto the reality of your own failiures.

can someone post what is the man in video says ?

he said RAW can go to any extent to strike its target,is he blaming RAW or praising it?

Wow and i was thinking RAW is worthless ....LMAO!!

he is talking about 1999 , wonder what they are doing now....

I like the way "MOLVIES" is spelt. Thats pretty much the only thing in this thread worth my reply.

A very nice video.. All i heard was Raw , raw and more raws..

reminded me of the song row row.. row your boat gently down the stream...merilly merilly merilly merilly..life is but a dream...

I have realised that these people just deflect their failures and mistakes onto others and in this case, they are making RAW, which is not capable of achieveing half the things that are attrtibuted to it, as a scapegoat in this particular scenario.

These 'Molvies' (put molestation and wolves together) are our very own Pakistani's who were supported by us and given a lot more power than they ought to have. Somewhere along the lines they started to form alliances with foreign nations and become a threat to the nation.

So whose fault is it?

Our own because we allowed them the environment to practice what potentially damaged us.

Btw this 'Raw Molvies' sounds like a gruesome sex film.

@ 1.14 "ISI kabhi CIA ke aaghe jhukee nahee":p:lol:

you-liar-funny-demotivational-poster-1269861716.jpg

every thing about RAW and anti India is bullshit .....:lol::lol::D :rofl::rofl:

eyes-closed-10399.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom