What's new

RAW Is Planning To Give Lethal Weapons To TTP

The funny thing here is that the indians start this thread. And instead of discussing the issues here just make fun of Zaid Hamid who has a huge fan following in Pakistan among mostly young university graduates and even working folk. No uneducated masses log onto his website or watch him debate in many news channel that he is invited.
Now we know obviously, indians hate him and hence the funny remarks. Understandable, after all if you hate someone the you like to belittle them. Typical reaction. Instead should debunk his theories.
Now about his theories. Sometimes he does go overboard, but most of the times he hits the mark. And hence the wraith of the indians.
Now bring it on.
Tsk! Tsk!

:tsk:

How does he get all the latest updates about RAW,there mush be someone in RAW who is updating him.:P

In one of the videos Anchor asked him . . hoe do you know all this . . . and he said. . i've sen it on Youtube :sarcastic:

though nothing wrong in it but was funny with regards to the seriousness of the question :D

one zaid hamid doesn't make much of a difference

Zaid Hamid who has a huge fan following in Pakistan among mostly young university graduates and even working folk.

Ok which one is to be believed here ? :undecided:

The funny thing here is that the indians start this thread. And instead of discussing the issues here just make fun of Zaid Hamid who has a huge fan following in Pakistan among mostly young university graduates and even working folk. No uneducated masses log onto his website or watch him debate in many news channel that he is invited.
Now we know obviously, indians hate him and hence the funny remarks. Understandable, after all if you hate someone the you like to belittle them. Typical reaction. Instead should debunk his theories.
Now about his theories. Sometimes he does go overboard, but most of the times he hits the mark. And hence the wraith of the indians.
Now bring it on.
Tsk! Tsk!

:tsk:
So sad young graduates follow him.as per the next post he is not taken seriously even in Pakistan.

by the way Zaid hamid is also subject of ridiculed in the mainstreamed Pakistani media & he is not taken seriously

Or as you are the guy next door, you would also be just going over to him to hand the secret docs.

:angel:

No- but the term 'Yugoslavia Doctrine' ring a bell? Enough indication that was my humble contribution through a post of mine in IDF. I have officially trolled the entire sub-continent. (though it's true that if I had even an inkling I would never have gone close to that post :lol: )

No- but the term 'Yugoslavia Doctrine' ring a bell? Enough indication that was my humble contribution through a post of mine in IDF. I have officially trolled the entire sub-continent. (though it's true that if I had even an inkling I would never have gone close to that post :lol: )

Am i missing something here ?o_O

Very Interesting.. Net Net, the Red cap comedian is saying that the judiciary, executive and legislative of Pakistan wants to get Musharraf to stand trial, but the Pakistan army is not going to allow that.. Looks like Pakistan is already under an undeclared Military rule.. :)

you can have here with us Pakistani in OUR Pakistani forum , more democracy than anywhere, I did never finde a indian platform to bring so much critic/ racict comments to India.

Am i missing something here ?o_O

Way back in my IDF days. You see when I was younger in school, the BBC came out with a documentary series called the 'death of Yugoslavia' which made a strong impression on me. I think it's a very important watch. Detailed account of the breakup of the state led by the nationalistic jibe of one man. I also believe it shows the complete blundering of the West and their inability to understand the ground realities (much like Syria today I guess).

Anyway, when I was with IDF I found it on youtube and saw it again. I was so kicked about it that I and GJ Royan (miss the guy) put it up there in several discussions. It was an example of how we should not let politics of regionalism build up and how one man (you know who :) ) can drag the whole party down. To be fair I believe that to sspect that aspect n 'you know who' is totally wrong- I can see that now. But two three months later 'Yugoslavia Doctrine' became a prominent theme in lal topi's discussions.

I knew then that these forums are a major feedstock for him. I think he visits them quite a lot. The documentary below is an abosulte gem. There is not one episode that is not filled with extreme insight. It's a very difficult watch but is a great achievement by the BBC

Yup , possible. Perhaps RAW has taught TTP how to use Bitcoins to buy lethal stuff. Bet RAW has made a site like the silk road where the TTP niggas log it and buy weapons using bitcoins

Yup , possible. Perhaps RAW has taught TTP how to use Bitcoins to buy lethal stuff. Bet RAW has made a site like the silk road where the TTP niggas log it and buy weapons using bitcoins
Dont let the secrets out.its ment to be a secret,now RAW has to change the website.:D

The most funny thing here is that no one is forcing anyone to watch the video. Everyone knows it is Zaid Hamid, so just dont watch the video. Dont moan about it.
Similarly, if you like to see the video and watch it then also dont moan about it that u wasted your time.
No one has put a gun to anyone's head to watch the video. LOL.

:triniti:

Back
Top Bottom