What's new

RAW Is Planning To Give Lethal Weapons To TTP

next thing he is going to say is we send bin laden near to their military base

To sum it up according to reliable sources of Sir Ziad Hamid which are spread worldwide India is going to provide chemcial weapons to TTP, he further claimed long range Rockets with chemical weapons warhead will be fired from Afghanistan so that Pakistan Army can be blamed of killing its own people.India is also providing SAM's to TTP to shot down jets of PAF.

He is taken seriously . . otherwise why would a National Channel Invite him for a show ? :azn:
dude din tv is anything but national, its one of the small channels, its like saying india tv, is a national t.v

Pakistan national channels is PTV while the largest private channels are GEO,ARY & DUNIYA tv
this

Pakistan media is the most vibrant & open minded media in south Asia & there is no two thoughts on that
& one zaid hamid doesn't make much of a difference, & to be honest even you guys have subramanian swami.
arnab goswami, etc

Why should I waste 45 minutes of my life for a man who is not taken seriously even in Pakistan itself?

You would be first Indian, who would not take him serious, check the OP is Indian.

When we blame KSA no one question, when we blame RAW every one is getting hot! why?

dude din tv is anything but national, its one of the small channels, its like saying india tv, is a national t.v

Pakistan national channels is PTV while the largest private channels are GEO,ARY & DUNIYA tv
this

Pakistan media is the most vibrant & open minded media in south Asia & there is no two thoughts on that
& one zaid hamid doesn't make much of a difference, & to be honest even you guys have subramanian swami.
arnab goswami, etc
Mate,i have always enjoyed your posts as they are usually unbiased in nature but i must tell you that this post of yours is a biased one:disagree:.Dr.Subramaniam Swami is nothing like Mr.Zaid Hamid.i mean i acknowledge the fact that the man might be a hardcore Hindutva right winger but comparing him with Mr.Hamid is ridiculous.First of all,Mr.Swami is a man of letters plus he has never urged the general Indian populace to infiltrate into Pakistan and wage a holy war against them.OTOH Mr.Hamid is known to incite the vulnerable section of the Pakistani society to wage an internal Jihad or Holy war against the Kafir Hindus of India.so it's like comparing apples with oranges.i hppe you have already got my point.

Very Interesting.. Net Net, the Red cap comedian is saying that the judiciary, executive and legislative of Pakistan wants to get Musharraf to stand trial, but the Pakistan army is not going to allow that.. Looks like Pakistan is already under an undeclared Military rule.. :)

21:30 reminds me of Asraani from Sholay.. Hamaare Jasoos jail ke kone kone main failey huve hai :)

How does he get all the latest updates about RAW,there mush be someone in RAW who is updating him.:P

A Zaid Hamid show without mentioning RAW would be incomplete... afterall RAW, CIA, Mossad are the ones keeping lal topi's rozi roti going! o_O

Yeah....we're planning to pre-release dhoom 5 in Pakistan before anywhere else....:butcher:

RAW shouldn't send stuff to TTP through Blue Dart - too many people see the invoice & information gets leaked.

They do that with Bangladesh if you believe the BD members :lol:

Mate,i have always enjoyed your posts as they are usually unbiased in nature but i must tell you that this post of yours is a biased one:disagree:.Dr.Subramaniam Swami is nothing like Mr.Zaid Hamid.i mean i acknowledge the fact that the man might be a hardcore Hindutva right winger but comparing him with Mr.Hamid is ridiculous.First of all,Mr.Swami is a man of letters plus he has never urged the general Indian populace to infiltrate into Pakistan and wage a holy war against them.OTOH Mr.Hamid is known to incite the vulnerable section of the Pakistani society to wage an internal Jihad or Holy war against the Kafir Hindus of India.so it's like comparing apples with oranges.i hppe you have already got my point.

Plus, he is also a Yale educated Harvard professor. His profs truly believed he'd win a Nobel. Of course he's also an @$$hole, but then being @$$hole is not a crime ;)

lal topi, on the other hand is quite illiterate in the sense of things,

Last edited:

bro, I wasn't comparing them, but merely stating that there are nutcase personalities on both the sides, as for individual names I don't know much as I don't watch these types of jingoistic debates or shows based on hyper nationalistic themes & emotions , as I find it immature , however the point I was arguing about was that ,this tv channel is not the national tv, , but a small time private tv channel, & these types of shows are aired on both the sides. but that does not reflects the mainstream media , its like comparing ndtv with india tv, while the later has its own set audiences, its the former which represents the mainstream
thanks
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom