What's new

RAW agent Jadhav obtained fake passport in Pune: Indian media

Indian really make it hard not to laugh. They are scared to involve UN in bilteral issues like Kashmir (where anti indian sentiment these days is higher than I've ever seen)..but then they try UN as last resort to complain about Pakistan capturing and sentencing to death their poor terrorist spy, "Commander" Jadhav

https://www.dawn.com/news/1326571/u...hushan-jadhavs-case-says-world-body-spokesman

Snubbed... :meeting:
It is Pakistan which runs to UN every time. India hasn't made any official request to UN about it. We can handle Pakistan by ourself. Pakistan is trying way too hard to somehow get out of Shimla agreement, which it had to sign due to the defeat. That is why it can't go to any international body if India were to, say, stop Indus water... it tried after we shot down atlantique, but failed..

Yes I Am sure It Equals Valid and Bona Fide:tsk::tsk::tsk:
English may not be your streanght, but fake passport means either counterfeit or one obtained with fake information.

Then why India is soo BUTT HURT on his Death ROW??
Then why Sushma Sauraj is saying we will do anything to save Jhadav he's a son on India

Indian Media as usuall making people of India Fools
Ops they are already :nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

Then why Sushma Sauraj is saying we will do anything to save Jhadav he's a son on India

Good to see your comments after very long time. Bro

The day Kulbhushan Jadhav will be hanged has not been announced. Do you people know why? Its not gonna happen. Not today, not tomorrow and not in your life time. Your nation will not be able to hang Kulbhushan Jadhav. You don't have what it takes to do that. Not only we will get him free but your generals will hold media conference while releasing him with smiles and media photo ops "for the sake of humanity". In reality we will make the situation so dire where Pakistan will be more than happy to release him. And we Indians will be laughing in our drawing rooms watching ISPR sing songs of peace. I want you all to remember this message.
Then why whole India along with its poor media crying like babies....?

Latest: Geo News just reported Jadhav wanted to attack Pakistan embassy in Tehran and was planning with Baloch terrorist to do the job. The Indian RAW wanted to effect Pak-Iran relations.

It is Pakistan which runs to UN every time. India hasn't made any official request to UN about it. We can handle Pakistan by ourself. Pakistan is trying way too hard to somehow get out of Shimla agreement, which it had to sign due to the defeat. That is why it can't go to any international body if India were to, say, stop Indus water... it tried after we shot down atlantique, but failed..

English may not be your streanght, but fake passport means either counterfeit or one obtained with fake information.

Not before we made sure indian army had a shortage of caskets for their dead and captured Pt 5353 despite following indian hue and cry. You guys keep yapping about shutting off our water forgetting what the Chinese can do to you @ Brahmaputra

Keep barking though about your spy. We'll send your PM the ashes once he's ready for disposal :meeting:

:rofl:

Hmm you might want to read the shimla agreement before you go on blabring about it. Both India n Pakistan have broken the shimla agreement many times in the past. Kargil war was the biggest deal breaker against the agreement if you will..Also the agreement no where favors India in anyway it's more netural then you think.. The only thing that sort of favors India in that agreement is, we will accept bangalades as a separate country that's about it .
We don't want them back anyway they sorta back stabbed us.

Let's supposed we break the agreement again lol which we have many times... What are you going to do about it? Attack us? Have you ever attacked us?

It's sad too see the suppa powa with all it's fancy weapons left with only one option block water? haha

The day Kulbhushan Jadhav will be hanged has not been announced. Do you people know why? Its not gonna happen. Not today, not tomorrow and not in your life time. Your nation will not be able to hang Kulbhushan Jadhav. You don't have what it takes to do that. Not only we will get him free but your generals will hold media conference while releasing him with smiles and media photo ops "for the sake of humanity". In reality we will make the situation so dire where Pakistan will be more than happy to release him. And we Indians will be laughing in our drawing rooms watching ISPR sing songs of peace. I want you all to remember this message.

Yes indeed we are so scared of the suppa powaa.
You Indians keep forgetting when you step inside Pakistani boundary it's end of the line. Remember how we shot down your plane which steped in Pakistani boundary for a moment during Kargil? Remember how we blaze your border every other day during skirmish? Yet you want us to believe we are going to let this one go because we are so scared right? Get real!

Repeat after me
S t r e n g t h = strength
Lol at giving English lessons

If it is not gonna happen than why are you Indians pissed off?

When is he going to be hanged ? No date is mentioned by ISPR so far.Just hang him simple

he has time to appeal to Supreme Court, if that fails he can plea for a Presidential pardon....these are all cosmetic. I will bet that he will be hung eventually....most definitely in the next couple months or so but dont quote me on that if I am wrong

strategically pakistan can't hang Kulbushan Jadhav due to lack of evidence, they need some solid arguments for capital punishment, i know that pak army can run trials on pakistanis that way but this is an international situation, things don't go "pak army" way here. And still if pakistan manages to execute kulbushan than this would strengthen indian argument of punishing kashmiri separatists with military operations further more. Tit for tat, this world works that way my dear friends

strategically pakistan can't hang Kulbushan Jadhav due to lack of evidence, they need some solid arguments for capital punishment, i know that pak army can run trials on pakistanis that way but this is an international situation, things don't go "pak army" way here. And still if pakistan manages to execute kulbushan than this would strengthen indian argument of punishing kashmiri separatists with military operations further more. Tit for tat, this world works that way my dear friends

Don't mind but that is very poor comparison where you compare a Spy with Kashmiris. There is nothing further to continue in this regard. The thing is, Commander was caught on Pakistani Soil that too, after thorough and continues observation/watch as he was involved in espionage and terrorism inside sovereign Pakistan. Internationally, Kashmir is a disputed territory and Kashmiris are fighting for their right of determination hence, once again I will repeat, totally different subjects to compare with, a spy and Kashmiris struggle.

Indian High commissioner is currently in Pakistani foreign office for Jadhav

The meeting between Indian High commissioner and Pakistani Foreign office has started regarding Jadhav.

Repeat after me
S t r e n g t h = strength
Lol at giving English lessons
I am so rich that I have employed a Pakistani spell checker... let me know where to send the payment...1 cent ok?

Hmm you might want to read the shimla agreement before you go on blabring about it. Both India n Pakistan have broken the shimla agreement many times in the past. Kargil war was the biggest deal breaker against the agreement if you will..Also the agreement no where favors India in anyway it's more netural then you think.. The only thing that sort of favors India in that agreement is, we will accept bangalades as a separate country that's about it .
We don't want them back anyway they sorta back stabbed us.

Let's supposed we break the agreement again lol which we have many times... What are you going to do about it? Attack us? Have you ever attacked us?

It's sad too see the suppa powa with all it's fancy weapons left with only one option block water? haha

Yes indeed we are so scared of the suppa powaa.
You Indians keep forgetting when you step inside Pakistani boundary it's end of the line. Remember how we shot down your plane which steped in Pakistani boundary for a moment during Kargil? Remember how we blaze your border every other day during skirmish? Yet you want us to believe we are going to let this one go because we are so scared right? Get real!
Read what I have said again, India uses it as shield from any foreign institution meddling. We can take care of Pakistan by ourselves. However, Pakistan needs outside support from likes of UN which is not possible due to Shimla agreement. .

Not before we made sure indian army had a shortage of caskets for their dead and captured Pt 5353 despite following indian hue and cry. You guys keep yapping about shutting off our water forgetting what the Chinese can do to you @ Brahmaputra

Keep barking though about your spy. We'll send your PM the ashes once he's ready for disposal :meeting:

:rofl:
We had shortage of casket as we had to bury 100 of Pakistani soldiers killed and abandoned by your army... :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom