What's new

Ravish Kumar exposed godi media on Rafale Media Coverage.

As you have written 'If you were an Indian citizen you'd defend this land grabbing as well'...don't know how the nationalism would have taken me over the humanitarian issue...might have opposed it.

Yes you are right about Chanakya...theory of power and pelf, how to use deceit and deception as norm, how to wield power on small neighbors...but I think these Arthashastras of Chankaya are not working on nation states, fit for kings and Raja, Maharajas fiefdoms and Kingdoms...here India need to change it drastically, the reason for neighbor states going against India, and the perpetual bad attitude of India towards Pakistan has 'Chanakya' written over it.

As someone has written, India became a colonizing power on the footprints of colonial Britishers after they left the Indian subcontinent...it is like colonizing Britishers passing the buck to India...

Arundhati Roy has written 'Kashmir was never a part of India'...but when you are on land grabbing spree such ethos takes a back seat.

I don't really follow Chanakya (I use him to mock/settle scores with the Sanghis here :cheesy:).

Bismarck and Machiavelli are more serious progenitors of modern statecraft theories which all sovereign nations follow today, including Pakistan.

I am not defending the land-grabbing. All I am saying is that I cannot be persuaded to become anti-India just because my country has done some wrong deeds.

I have met so many Pakistanis in real. Very lovely people, but whenever the real discussion starts, it has a tendency to go along these lines:

"Shantanu Bhai, ap itnay achay insaan ho, aap Kashmiris ko support karo."
"OK"
"Ab aap Modi aur BJP ko condemn karo"
"Done"
"Ab aap India ki muzammat karo kyuki wo hamare Musalmano par tashaddud kartee hai"
":undecided:"

If I don't put a brake at this point, the discussion will not end till: "ab ap India-India karna chhorho aur Pakistani ban jaao":disagree:

main ne to oper wali video dekhi bus or hans hans ke bura hal ho gya . pakistan or cheen ko neend nhi a paay gi aaj raat .:lol:

saaly ulta main 10 ghanty soya aaj kai maheeny baad :rolleyes:
bhai iska anjam bhi SUPER SUKHOI wala hoga :lol::lol:

its not the issue sir the issue is every few days some country recived new planes fighters or equipment missiles etc you will never see any country barking like this on media to neighbors . and then they say why nighbors beat us with rods and bullets . did you see egyption or qatri media bashing like this when they received rafales ? did you have any video when first block-52 was landed in paksitan ? anyone see china threatening india when j-20 was inducted in PLAF ? indian media is creating enmity among neighboring countries .not every indian is sane brain millions trust such news .
A Pakistani TV journalist put it brilliantly yesterday with a Punjabi saying to describe the Indian hoo-ha over the Raphales:

Khusrayan de ghar baccha jammayan,
Unhan chum chum ke maar ditta.

In Urdu:
Khwaja Sra ke ghar baccha paida hua,
Unhon ne usse choom choom ke maar diya.

“Rafale aye ga sub ke Neend uraye ga”

*what is this behavior Pooja*

Golden words of Godi media...

Ghatak Viman

Pakistan ko saanp sungh gaya.

Pakistan mein zabardast khaauf.
Pak military mein Rafale ki charcha...

Sugar ho gaya cheen ko.

Cheen kay saarey Seni thikaney Rafale ki range mein.

Alas!!! can't get more lowbrow and stupid than this.

I haven't watched Indian TV channels in years....so if this is the current level of news programming in India, I am speechless.

EDIT: That "sugar ho gaya Cheen ko" :undecided:

what a stupid country we have next to our home :lol::lol::lol:

I finally saw the OP video after seeing so many comments. Truly embarrassing.

she said pakistan ki to baat hi choro rafale ki takkar ka china ke pass koi viman nhi :lol:

Once upon a time, I could tell people: "I come from the country of Dr. Manmohan Singh, and Nobel laureates like Rabindranath Tagore, C.V. Raman and Amartya Sen."

Ab naubat ye aa gayi, muje plastic surgery karni hogi apny Indian origin chhipane ke lie :undecided::what:

I finally saw the OP video after seeing so many comments. Truly embarrassing.

Once upon a time, I could tell people: "I come from the country of Dr. Manmohan Singh, and Nobel laureates like Rabindranath Tagore, C.V. Raman and Amartya Sen."

Ab naubat ye aa gayi, muje plastic surgery karni hogi apny Indian origin chhipane ke lie :undecided::what:
india was just fine until media got out of control /religious hate fascistic politics gain power /politicians used armed forces for political point scoring /public radicalized .

its need to reverse on liberal values and moral high ground but how and when ? we are still reaping bhutto's and zia islamaization politics and policies fruits

india was just fine until media got out of control /religious hate fascistic politics gain power /politicians used armed forces for political point scoring /public radicalized .

its need to reverse on liberal values and moral high ground but how and when ? we are still reaping bhutto's and zia islamaization politics and policies fruits

Yes, it's very bad right now as far as India's image is concerned. I have had real problems at work with clients, they have very negative impression of India after so many rape incidents and episodes of bad treatment of Muslims and Dalits.

India in 2010-11 had a GREAT image in the West and other countries. Now that image has been somewhat affected badly. It is similar to how bad Pakistan's image was after 9/11 and during US-led WOT.

Pakistan's image in recent years has actually improved with your cricketer Prime Minister. That 'WOT' image is now a thing of the past. I wish your country good luck in improving it further.

Yes, it's very bad right now as far as India's image is concerned. I have had real problems at work with clients, they have very negative impression of India after so many rape incidents and episodes of bad treatment of Muslims and Dalits.

India in 2010-11 had a GREAT image in the West and other countries. Now that image has been somewhat affected badly. It is similar to how bad Pakistan's image was after 9/11 and during US-led WOT.

Pakistan's image in recent years has actually improved with your cricketer Prime Minister. That 'WOT' image is now a thing of the past. I wish your country good luck in improving it further.
my dear friend its take decades to make institutions and its takes weeks to destroy them . armed forces of india were in better shape in past they keep away themselves from politics but now they are actively involved in it. then they have moral they lost it in recent years . first modi used IAF and IA for politics and both services bent themselves in-front of him . then shamelessly they defend it .surgical dramas were played by indian forces .then BS DHANOA shamelessly on TV again and again saying our mig-21 shot down f-16 while all 4 missiles were on table . in past IA claimed we killed 200 freedom fighters and 2 paksitani soldiers and stayed 24 hours in pakistan . these claims make them a joke . they should say modi we will not be part of drama but they failed . then finally modi give them go signal like a base commander when he see clouds in sky :lol: is baat ne mar hi dala humy :D

Back
Top Bottom