What's new

Rate The Leadership of Manmohan Singh

How do you rate Manmohan Singh's PM tenure on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
You cant really blame MMS. He didnt want Raja in the first place. He was ready even for Dyanidhi Maran, who was dyanamic. But through Sonia, DMK arm twisted him. I believe PM should be given power to chose his persons, from his allies, if they demand a particular ministry.

Neither the DMK nor the AIADMK will be there in the NDA if i am not wrong?

Neither the DMK nor the AIADMK will be there in the NDA if i am not wrong?

Not for now. There is no way, ADMK or DMK supporting or for any reason any party supporting Congress for the next decade or so, due to Lankan problems. They are now untouchables here like they are in Seemandra right now.
Amma and Modi being friends, I believe, they might make a alliance in future, or a possible scenario, Amma giving outside support to NDA, without losing her minority vote bank. She is brave, not afraid to take decisions, (and thats why every Police officer supports her) unlike vote bankers like Karuna, who refuse to take actions even against caste leaders who incite violence.

I gave him a 3 it is not all his fault but God he was boring! I could doze off listening to him but the man was a brilliant mind and would have been well suited to the role of economics but he was no leader or PM material.

Not for now. There is no way, ADMK or DMK supporting or for any reason any party supporting Congress for the next decade or so, due to Lankan problems. They are now untouchables here like they are in Seemandra right now.
Amma and Modi being friends, I believe, they might make a alliance in future, or a possible scenario, Amma giving outside support to NDA, without losing her minority vote bank. She is brave, not afraid to take decisions, (and thats why every Police officer supports her) unlike vote bankers like Karuna, who refuse to take actions even against caste leaders who incite violence.

Modi and Amma are friends? are you sure?

did Modi meet Amma when he visited Chennai, I don't think they ever met after modi was announced PM candidate, besides doesn't Amma herself have Prime ministerial aspirations?

I gave him a 3 it is not all his fault but God he was boring! I could doze off listening to him but the man was a brilliant mind and would have been well suited to the role of economics but he was no leader or PM material.

He was a sonia tattu, so were most of the other ministers in his cabinet. Anthony was one of the biggest.

Would have rated him quite high after the first term, I was happy with his reelection. The second term has been a disaster. 7 for the first term, 1 for second, overall 4/10.

I see what you mean by preferring Jaya over DMK.

Jaya will demand the PM chair itself :P

Modi and Amma are friends? are you sure?

did Modi meet Amma when he visited Chennai, I don't think they ever met after modi was announced PM candidate, besides doesn't Amma herself have Prime ministerial aspirations?

He was a sonia tattu, so were most of the other ministers in his cabinet. Anthony was one of the biggest.

Pure Politics and PM Ambitions. TN of late have now more Christian population and Muslims both of them whom make 12pc of the electerote. Vote bank politics must be played. There was a reason when rest all idiotic politicians from the north attacked modi just in the name of "Communalism" shamelessy to whateva question Modi posed, she was the only one who counterattacked, using the development model.
Even now, if there is a situation where it is less on seats, there is all likelihood, TMC supporting NDA with Jaya as PM.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom